Author Topic: Bluto are you a rapist?  (Read 1388 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Bluto are you a rapist?
« on: May 22, 2007, 03:42:09 AM »
You know quit well how to drug females
You know the drugs and were to get them
You have said that you are fat and unattractive so I guess nobody will sleep with you

Did you rape somebody Bluto?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Bluto are you a rapist?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 04:11:26 AM »
You know quit well how to drug females
You know the drugs and were to get them
You have said that you are fat and unattractive so I guess nobody will sleep with you

Did you rape somebody Bluto?

This projection strategy is not going to work. Everybody knows you're the one coming to a bodybuilding board to ask advice on drugs and telling people about your plans of what you hope your drugged out gf will let you do to her, that she otherwise wouldn't.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 04:25:50 AM »
This projection strategy is not going to work. Everybody knows you're the one coming to a bodybuilding board to ask advice on drugs and telling people about your plans of what you hope your drugged out gf will let you do to her, that she otherwise wouldn't.

It's you who knows all about date rape, so you must have some have some hands on experience.... so tell me you have not answered my question: Are you a date rapist?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 04:37:52 AM »
It's you who knows all about date rape, so you must have some have some hands on experience.... so tell me you have not answered my question: Are you a date rapist?

You brought up the drugs when asking for advice on Gossip (of all places, another post you make that has absolutely nothing to do with bodybuilding) - not me.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 05:00:17 AM »
You brought up the drugs when asking for advice on Gossip (of all places, another post you make that has absolutely nothing to do with bodybuilding) - not me.

ehhh? i asked Mike (since he is a dope head) what he believes is the best to smoke since we don't have a clue lol,  and yes it was a POST lol a Post not a threat, and the conversation went from what ever to dope way way before I even asked about drugs...

I ASK YOU AGAIN: Are you a date rapist? You have not answered this very interesting question Bluto... did you rape that little girl I heard about?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 05:02:34 AM »
ehhh? i asked Mike (since he is a dope head) what he believes is the best to smoke since we don't have a clue lol,  and yes it was a POST lol a Post not a threat, and the conversation went from what ever to dope way way before I even asked about drugs...

I ASK YOU AGAIN: Are you a date rapist? You have not answered this very interesting question Bluto... did you rape that little girl I heard about?

I'm not surprised MikeThaMachine is a dopehead. That might explain his posts (not sure it explains his bitchtits though, that could be a side effect of steroid abuse)

Your gf (who according to you used plenty of drugs before) all of a sudden doesn't know anything about it.

More lies.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 05:05:32 AM »
I'm not surprised MikeThaMachine is a dopehead. That might explain his posts (not sure it explains his bitchtits though, that could be a side effect of steroid abuse)

Your gf (who according to you used plenty of drugs before) all of a sudden doesn't know anything about it.

More lies.

ehh were did I say that she used to take drugs? More lies from Bluto

Since you cannot answer my question: I have to assume that raped somebody... GETBIG Bluto must be a rapist.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 05:09:36 AM »
ehh were did I say that she used to take drugs? More lies from Bluto

"according to her she gets in a crazy mood when she smokes a bit of dope"

I guess you're smoking quite a lot too if you can't remember your own posts from an hour ago  ::)
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 05:14:20 AM »
"according to her she gets in a crazy mood when she smokes a bit of dope"

I guess you're smoking quite a lot too if you can't remember your own posts from an hour ago  ::)

once Bluto ooooooaaaahaaaance, you need to really concentrate more on other things than to try to proove me wrong lol.
Remember the post were I said that we both have no clue about dope? yeah? Do you?  Ok now you can sit down again :D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 05:15:40 AM »
once Bluto ooooooaaaahaaaance, you need to really concentrate more on other things than to try to proove me wrong lol.
Remember the post were I said that we both have no clue about dope? yeah? Do you?  Ok now you can sit down again :D :D

So she's smoked plenty of dope and yet has no clue about dope? Your posts makes no sense.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 05:19:38 AM »
So she's smoked plenty of dope and yet has no clue about dope? Your posts makes no sense.

Where did I say plenty?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2007, 05:24:27 AM »
Where did I say plenty?

Well since "she" need drugs in order to have analsex (which "she" enjoys, but you say you don't only to later say you do) "she" either smoked plenty and had plenty of analsex or "she" hasn't and then hasn't had plenty of analsex (which would support you trying to get "her" to have it, only if you didn't also say you're not very interested in it, only you're contradicting yourself)

And if that didn't make a lot of sense, it's because they're based on your posts that are all lies and contradictions.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 05:27:05 AM »
Well since "she" need drugs in order to have analsex (which "she" enjoys, but you say you don't only to later say you do) "she" either smoked plenty and had plenty of analsex or "she" hasn't and then hasn't had plenty of analsex (which would support you trying to get "her" to have it, only if you didn't also say you're not very interested in it, only you're contradicting yourself)

And if that didn't make a lot of sense, it's because they're based on your posts that are all lies and contradictions.

So you are assuming right?