Author Topic: pharma Vs ugl  (Read 2459 times)

bassmaster

• Getbig II
pharma Vs ugl
« on: May 22, 2007, 06:22:40 AM »
I know this has been beaten to death, just don't answer if its that bad.
Is pharma grade worth the price vs a good ug that one has used. lets say sus from pharma will be likely the 4 ester blend and the ug could be a testp/e blend vic/versa. As the same goes for deca  this stuff gets pricey as pharma grade goes for a fourteen week cycle. boy i sure would love to go pharma on my winter cycle but would like some advice before droping some cash. much thanks ???

trab

• Getbig V
Re: pharma Vs ugl
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 03:46:50 PM »
The Karachie products I used in Asia were all top notch. They were best sellers in fact.
I dont know if a wharehouse in Paki qualifies as human grade. They likely got goats and shit in the yard.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 07:09:27 PM »
Pharma is typically the best if you can afford it. But there are several UG's out there with comparable products...there are several, but there are more that fall way below the line of decent.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 07:12:26 PM »
Pharma is typically the best if you can afford it. But there are several UG's out there with comparable products...there are several, but there are more that fall way below the line of decent.

Agreed.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 07:20:45 PM »
Good UG can be just as good as pharm grade, must know your source.  Pharm is going to be consistant, so of course if you can obtain and afford pharm go for it.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 05:27:46 AM »
yea, i think im going pharma on the next cycle.
From what i read that niles sus is a must stay away, karachi is good to go, but infar is the shit if i could get it than buy it. whats ya'll take on testoviron depot i know its test e/p blend but at what mgs? what pharma grade A.S.S. have one tried and made you say "damm this is some good shit!"?lol thanks

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 06:44:55 AM »
yea, i think im going pharma on the next cycle.
From what i read that niles sus is a must stay away, karachi is good to go, but infar is the shit if i could get it than buy it. whats ya'll take on testoviron depot i know its test e/p blend but at what mgs? what pharma grade A.S.S. have one tried and made you say "damm this is some good shit!"?lol thanks

Scherings Testoviron depot comes in various concentrations. 250 is common in my experience. It's The Bomb of Enanthate IMO :).  THe Packaging should leave no doubt it's legit. Even comes w/ a ampule file in the long cardboard packs. Product info of course.
 20 amps each if I recall. I bet the packaging costs them more than the product. Same w/ genuine Organon Dutch SUs. Look at the packaging of a real one and you will not get screwed again very likely. Allways look for IMPRINTED INTO the packaging expiration codes. NOT just printed on!
Being able to just stand at the Pharma counter and say "Let me see the cetabons, the Primos,,the ... " has a major advantage. I get a laugh out of some of the vial and amp pics I see on here.
BUT- Karachies NEVER are the same fill level or exact shape of amps, Never.Their 3box packaging and package insert WAS allways consistent.(Cheap ass photocopy quality)
But for the money... I'd buy  3-4 times as much Karachi if I was at the counter right now, It was allways damn good
strong effect. ANd I CAN tell real 4 ester sus buy feel . It's legit.

There seems to be a few UG labs that are turning out stuff thats superior to Legit Pharma. Very High STERIL concentrations, of multi-product blends that are very effective. ALso some "research" type compounds that no legit lab can/ or will release on the public.
Good luck getting the real deal there.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 04:40:44 AM »
Scherings Testoviron depot comes in various concentrations. 250 is common in my experience. It's The Bomb of Enanthate IMO :).  THe Packaging should leave no doubt it's legit. Even comes w/ a ampule file in the long cardboard packs. Product info of course.
 20 amps each if I recall. I bet the packaging costs them more than the product. Same w/ genuine Organon Dutch SUs. Look at the packaging of a real one and you will not get screwed again very likely. Allways look for IMPRINTED INTO the packaging expiration codes. NOT just printed on!
Being able to just stand at the Pharma counter and say "Let me see the cetabons, the Primos,,the ... " has a major advantage. I get a laugh out of some of the vial and amp pics I see on here.
BUT- Karachies NEVER are the same fill level or exact shape of amps, Never.Their 3box packaging and package insert WAS allways consistent.(Cheap ass photocopy quality)
But for the money... I'd buy  3-4 times as much Karachi if I was at the counter right now, It was allways damn good
strong effect. ANd I CAN tell real 4 ester sus buy feel . It's legit.

There seems to be a few UG labs that are turning out stuff thats superior to Legit Pharma. Very High STERIL concentrations, of multi-product blends that are very effective. ALso some "research" type compounds that no legit lab can/ or will release on the public.
Good luck getting the real deal there.

wish me luck on the real deal. thanks trab

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 08:35:01 AM »
Wish I had a pallet pile on a forklift of that Schering and Organon.
You'll like it. But them Pakies are CHEAP!

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 08:49:08 AM »
I use UG… Personally I feel my guys are BETTER than any HG I ever used.. It takes time to find sources that you trust and that deliver but they are absolutely out there!!

I.F.

AKA Taoiron

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 12:39:59 PM »
I honestly can't tell a difference in UG and HG.

Well, except for Halo...

8)