Author Topic: kai Greene - issss you really the best ??Mel can still take you  (Read 841 times)

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Oh the Kai man is wickked awesome , but Im not yet ready to concede Kai Greene  as the ULTIMATE  POSER of all time....yet

Yes fer sure he`s a great mover , but theres more that goes into it right ?

- playing up the crowd

- a themed routine -vs- freestyling ...you know like the ones Vince taylor did with Terminator and Aaron baker with Batman.These routines stay fresh in our minds and stand the test of time

To be honest i think we have yet to see the best outta Melvin.I believe he can match Kai.Mel didnt have to turn it all the way up before because there wasnt a Kai to challenge him for his spot.If Mel brings it outta the starting blocks as opposed to his `start slowwww and the bring it` philosophy , then we`ll be seeing something special

1 thing i love about kai , is that his innovative moves always result in a muscle pose , and aint just a bunch of booty shaking for the sake of it

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Re: kai Greene - issss you really the best ??Mel can still take you
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 12:22:15 AM »
I do have a suggestion to a promoter out there , and probably shawn rays the man to undertake this :

Invite the best posers in PBB to a unique 2 pronged contest.Half of which is judged based on physique the other half being judged to posing ( this would be for the bragging rights !).The undisputed Poser and of those which has the best physique

Those guys im sure certainly wouldnt half ass their posing routines because thats their MO and pride at stake, so whther they win the Physique aspect is only half the battle , theyll still bring it for their posing routines.You gell the best of the best  and one dammn entertaining show !

It would generate a helluva lot of fanfare and every fan wins from sucha contest and so would sponsors all be left happppy.No dull moments with the audience sitting on their hands yawning away.Make it an annual feature attraction.Thered be alotta energy and buzz surrounding such a show

MD being the other ppl to have the balls to run with this kinda idea.....innovation baby