Author Topic: Idea to get Bodybuilding BACK on ESPN  (Read 3775 times)

Alex23

Re: Idea to get Bodybuilding BACK on ESPN
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2007, 07:51:04 PM »
You want to know why bodybuilding isn't on TV?

If THIS was still considered an ELITE physique in BBing instead of a guy who looks like a refridgerator with arms, the general public would watch it.  It's not "mainstream" because of what the "norm" has become.  Some say it doesn't have an "appeal" to the general public.  I've got news for you:  EVERYONE respects a great, NATURAL LOOKING PHYSIQUE (except those who are unnatural, unfortunately.  Many scoff at guys and gals who don't use...well...just because they don't use.  It's kind of sad, actually).  Not to say that Serge is natty here, but he's probably on 1/20th of the jack your top-level NPC guy will take now.  But, guys like him would workout 3-4 hours a day at times.  Effort was the way of the walk.  Now?  Not so much.

Anyway, I'd rather look like this for ONE DAY than looking like Cutler or Coleman for all eternity.

Nice account switching Dan Akers

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2007, 08:02:18 PM »
"Account switching"....?

Are you on CRACK?  I have the same handle and IP address.  What in the hell are you talking about?

BTW, pinch a couple inches for me when you look at your gut tonight in the mirror, dreaming that you have abs.

FWIW, I prefer this pic from a couple years ago when talking to a fat, lazy, delusional piece of $hit like you.  Huge?  No.  In shape?  Yes.  All me and how I look ALL YEAR (i.e. no drugs)...yes.

Please post those leg pics, Alex.  We've been waiting for, oh, 6 months....

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2007, 08:22:23 PM »

those legs look good egocrusher
are you delusional?

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2007, 08:27:54 PM »
Beat, Alex is just a hater.  He won't post leg pictures on here because he HAS NO LEGS.  The guy KNOWS he would be TOAST in any contest but continues to talk crap on here.  He's just jealous and needs the mullet cut straight off his ugly head.

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2007, 08:50:39 PM »
Beat, Alex is just a hater.  He won't post leg pictures on here because he HAS NO LEGS.  The guy KNOWS he would be TOAST in any contest but continues to talk crap on here.  He's just jealous and needs the mullet cut straight off his ugly head.

Hahahaha... "Stick", one post and you're back in obsessing mode once again.

How's the clerk gig at Nature's Bounty going?

Any good Echinacea Tea on sale this month?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2007, 08:54:45 PM »
ESPN broadcasts the spelling bee.  I could just see Ronnie spelling "Trixadexaphobia" and ripping his shirt off and hitting a most muscular..... ::)

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2007, 09:09:51 PM »
Alex, with NO LEG PICTURES, you are showing EVERY POSTER ON HERE just how much of a coward you are.

Post some leg pics or MOVE ON, Alex.  I have already OWNED YOU regarding conditioning (but, I would own pretty much anyone in that category...drugs or no drugs).  Put your LEG PICTURES up on here...

We will ALL WAIT....Alex...

Bring your LEG PICS, ALEX........

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 09:11:43 PM »
BB does not need to regress 20-30 years, just about 10-15 years ago is when it was doing very well on television (pre-gut era)  People wanted to see the physiques sported by the early 90's stars, Flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone, Dennis Newman, Mike Matarazzo, Paul Demayo, Shawn Ray, Vince Taylor - Bodies that were huge, ripped, and awesome - not the bloated freakshow that Yates ushered in.....

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2007, 09:13:18 PM »
and the Pizza idea is Stupid...that would just reinforce the bloated pile of shit pig impression that people now have...

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2007, 09:23:01 PM »
BB does not need to regress 20-30 years, just about 10-15 years ago is when it was doing very well on television (pre-gut era)  People wanted to see the physiques sported by the early 90's stars, Flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone, Dennis Newman, Mike Matarazzo, Paul Demayo, Shawn Ray, Vince Taylor - Bodies that were huge, ripped, and awesome - not the bloated freakshow that Yates ushered in.....

Agreed.

Bodybuilding has REGRESSED.  Period.

Alex, be sure to shampoo that mullet completely before heading out the door tomorrow.

Additionally, you have NO LEGS!! LMAO!! Continue to OWN YOURSELF when talking to me...you are NOTHING, Alex.  There are only a couple guys here in the city I live in with better legs than me, though, and both probably have "Sustanon-250" as their blood-type.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2007, 04:01:31 AM »
and the Pizza idea is Stupid...that would just reinforce the bloated pile of shit pig impression that people now have...

As mentioned ABOVE on pg 1, what about the 400+ lb fat lard asses who eat the hotdog bodies?   Does that not reinforce the FAT, LAZY american way.  At least the guys would have vascularity and abs downing a few.  THINK OPEN MINDED....

People think BB's are VAIN thats it, stuck on themselves which with about 90% of them thats true there are a few humble ones.

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2007, 04:54:38 AM »
great calves egocrusher!!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2007, 11:37:04 AM »
I can't tell if this show still airs in Australia- the site has not been updated in a year: http://www.muscletv.tv/

Hungary's show is alive and kicking: http://body.builder.hu/bb_tv.htm4

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2007, 02:24:06 PM »
Alex, with NO LEG PICTURES, you are showing EVERY POSTER ON HERE just how much of a coward you are.

Post some leg pics or MOVE ON, Alex.  I have already OWNED YOU regarding conditioning (but, I would own pretty much anyone in that category...drugs or no drugs).  Put your LEG PICTURES up on here...

We will ALL WAIT....Alex...

Bring your LEG PICS, ALEX........

Alcoholism meltdown. Still drinking too much at night to forget your pathetic life?

I'm not a hater. Everybody knows that around here. You just need to come down from your fancy horses and stop acting like a dick who think he's better than anyone else.

You're 30yo, work as a clerk at a vitamin store, drunken post late at night. I don't see how this makes you better than anyone else. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2007, 03:22:37 PM »
The only way to get bodybuilding on ESPN, is to have Jay Cutler kill Jay Cutler.
a