Author Topic: someone sent this to me about Derek Anthony  (Read 5318 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
someone sent this to me about Derek Anthony
« on: May 23, 2007, 06:21:36 AM »
Unknown person sent this to me, fake addy

"me@aol.com" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIRING A MUSCLEBOY? WATCH OUT FOR THIS FRAUDSTER - m4m
Reply to: pers-335697907@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-21, 9:26PM

I contracted with bodybuilder DEREK ANTHONY (probably not his real name) for a "private posing session" at my New York hotel. His images are all over the web, such as musclegods.com and planetphysique.com. I had always liked his look and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Through multiple email exchanges, I asked if he was all natural (i.e. no steroid use) and he assured me that he was.
The night of our encounter, he arrived at my midtown hotel right after his workout, as we had agreed. He had changed back into street clothes but I wanted him to pose in workout gear. He agreed to this also and went into the bathroom to change. As he went into the bathroom, he knocked over his gym bag, and guess what fell out? Yup - a couple of little vials.
Anyway, he was here and I had already given him the agreed-upon fee, so I decided to say nothing. He came out of the bathroom in gym gear but wearing a baseball hat, which I do NOT like, so I asked him to take it off. He appeared reluctant but I insisted.
As we got down to business, I went to run my hands through his hair as I love the feel of a hot man's hair after a sweaty workout. Well guess what. He was wearing a TOUPEE. I could feel an edge, like stiff lining, under his hair in the front, and it was all sticky and gooey like when you peel a label off something you've bought at the store. Yuck!
I cut the session short and figured, hey, I learned my lesson, but just wanted to warn other guys out there not to be taken in by this shyster.

Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/335697907.html
-------------------------------------------------
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/ulmdAV2YsF2YlJWapZmcl5GduM3ct92Yg
-------------------------------------------------

A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: someone sent this to me about Derek Anthony
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 06:25:09 AM »
gayer than picking pink as the new M&M
L

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 06:26:47 AM »
Vince G I guess you are the person in this story.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 06:29:46 AM »
I hope nobody has posted that on MD yet... I want to be the first ;D

Vince you are A ok in my books ;D

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 06:37:04 AM »
I did not know Vince was a schmoe buying such disgusting services. Now Vince is not only the worst bodybuilder in history, but also the worst gay bodybuilder in history.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 06:38:25 AM »
Oh dear... Stark, if you post this on MD, please post on here the links or at least DA's meltdowns. Thanks.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 06:39:42 AM »
I did not know Vince was a schmoe buying such disgusting services. Now Vince is not only the worst bodybuilder in history, but also the worst gay bodybuilder in history.

Hey, I don't know why this was sent to me.  Its definitely not something I asked for.  Besides, everyone knows what he does for a living. 

I didn't know he had a toupee.  I always thought that was a joke
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 06:40:42 AM »
Oh dear... Stark, if you post this on MD, please post on here the links or at least DA's meltdowns. Thanks.

Concider it done :D

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?p=158026&posted=1#post158026

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 07:09:27 AM »
Stavios is BRILLIANT!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 07:18:50 AM »
another derek thread and stark (getbigs #1 closet homosexual and stalker) and columbosINTOdudes (getbigs #2 closet homosexual and stalker) is all over it.

how predictable  ::)

why dont you just post that you are gay. and post that you jerk off to dereks photos and love his physique and get it over with, why all those games?

youre like little kids on a schoolyard that tease the girls because you dont know any other way to show youre interested.

we KNOW that you are gay and attracted to derek. everybody knows this. no need to hide it anymore!

GET OUTTA THE CLOSET!
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 07:35:37 AM »
another derek thread and stark (getbigs #1 closet homosexual and stalker) and columbosINTOdudes (getbigs #2 closet homosexual and stalker) is all over it.

how predictable  ::)

why dont you just post that you are gay. and post that you jerk off to dereks photos and love his physique and get it over with, why all those games?

youre like little kids on a schoolyard that tease the girls because you dont know any other way to show youre interested.

we KNOW that you are gay and attracted to derek. everybody knows this. no need to hide it anymore!

GET OUTTA THE CLOSET!

Bluto you are the worseless poster on getbig, I would give you credit if your jokes would be funny, but all you can think up are imature lame gay comments and the funny thing is HJAHAHAHAHHAAH NOBODY believes them :D :D

Go try to get laid for god sake, and no your last date rape does n o t  count as getting laid.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 07:52:19 AM »

Bluto you are the worseless poster on getbig, I would give you credit if your jokes would be funny, but all you can think up are imature lame gay comments and the funny thing is HJAHAHAHAHHAAH NOBODY believes them :D :D

Go try to get laid for god sake, and no your last date rape does n o t  count as getting laid.

gay comments? have you checked your posts about derek anthony? want me to post a few examples? youre obsessed with him and homosexuality.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 08:07:26 AM »
gay comments? have you checked your posts about derek anthony? want me to post a few examples? youre obsessed with him and homosexuality.

wrong again (god this is too easy) I'm not "obsessed" with Homosexuality, I think he is a disgrace to the sport and the easiest to uncover Dereks reality is by calling him out on g4p ;D
But you know all that yourself already since you hugged Dereks nuts for ages now :D If you want me to go as low as your are, I have to question your sexuality since we both know how vividly you have defended Derek all over getbig and MD :D

hahhahahah this is getting better and better

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 08:17:24 AM »
wrong again (god this is too easy) I'm not "obsessed" with Homosexuality, I think he is a disgrace to the sport and the easiest to uncover Dereks reality is by calling him out on g4p ;D
But you know all that yourself already since you hugged Dereks nuts for ages now :D If you want me to go as low as your are, I have to question your sexuality since we both know how vividly you have defended Derek all over getbig and MD :D

hahhahahah this is getting better and better

what sport? he's not even competing. you are obsessed with homosexuality. plain and simple. there's numerous others you could've attacked byt you choose the one that you got a hard on for - da.

i bet you WISH he does g4p and would be the first one in line. i bet youre a member of his pay site.

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 08:25:43 AM »
what sport? he's not even competing. you are obsessed with homosexuality. plain and simple. there's numerous others you could've attacked byt you choose the one that you got a hard on for - da.

i bet you WISH he does g4p and would be the first one in line. i bet youre a member of his pay site.

hahaha try to be funny, all getbig can see that I'm getting under your skin since you can only retaliate by calling me gay :D :D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 08:27:16 AM »
hahaha try to be funny, all getbig can see that I'm getting under your skin since you can only retaliate by calling me gay :D :D :D

why wouldnt i call you gay? everything in your behaviour screams gay. youre a gay skin. youre obsessed with analsex. you make gay posts and reference day after day, month after month, you stalk derek anthony and bring up homosexuality as much as you can, you're with a "girl" that might as well be a boy from the look of the picture etc.

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 08:29:57 AM »
why wouldnt i call you gay? everything in your behaviour screams gay. youre a gay skin. youre obsessed with analsex. you make gay posts and reference day after day, month after month, you stalk derek anthony and bring up homosexuality as much as you can, you're with a "girl" that might as well be a boy from the look of the picture etc.

Okay I explain it to you once more ::)
You are the one obsessed with calling me gay hence me to believe you secretly wish me to be gay ::)
you have more or less admited that you are a date rapist, so get of your high horse and.... Reality cheeeeeck :D