Author Topic: Shadow is Bluto and vice versa: DO NOT TRUST BOTH ACCOUNTS!!!!  (Read 4146 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Shadow is Bluto and vice versa: DO NOT TRUST BOTH ACCOUNTS!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2007, 08:27:57 AM »
hahahahahaa, bluto with gay pictures on his harddrive, big surprise. ;D

it's a 20 second googled link einstein, there's nothing gay on this harddrive.
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2007, 08:28:45 AM »
I WAS a racist ;) and no I'm not proud of it, but yes you are absolutely correct I was in a Skinhead gang, I was a racist, I was political delusional.
But you know what?
After all that me seeing the light and getting onto a better path getting my life stable...

You my chocolate friend... are still lower caste and probably the scum of the earth hahahahah can you see the irony? I can change when ever and into what ever I want, you are bound to be the slave of human kind forever.
hahah we all know skinheads are despised all over the world..ahha we all know what happens to skinheads in prison ::)..the only irony i am seeing here is that you're a psycho skinny skinhead..i bet in your skin head gang they must have been raping you for their own pleasure..hhahahah even being in a skinhead gang you always tasted their semen
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2007, 08:32:35 AM »
hahahahahaha, yeah whatever you say "bluto". ;)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2007, 08:32:47 AM »
hahah we all know skinheads are despised all over the world..ahha we all know what happens to skinheads in prison ::)..the only irony i am seeing here is that you're a psycho skinny skinhead..i bet in your skin head gang they must have been raping you for their own pleasure..hhahahah even being in a skinhead gang you always tasted their semen

Were did you dream up that I was in Prison?

And if we are by rape (talk to bluto he is the expert when it comes down to date rape ;) ) you shouldn;t open your mouth to wide, you said yourself you are down with hitting a woman... any woman, so I assume you must have a hate for woman... maybe something to do with your mother abusing you with the broomstick? Perhaps because you are such an ugly bastard and she knew that she will never get rid of you since no matter what money she spends nobody would give his daughter to you?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2007, 08:33:48 AM »

The fact that you "explain" yourself is reason enough for everybody to believe that Squatfather was indeed correct.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2007, 08:36:19 AM »
Were did you dream up that I was in Prison?

And if we are by rape (talk to bluto he is the expert when it comes down to date rape ;) ) you shouldn;t open your mouth to wide, you said yourself you are down with hitting a woman... any woman, so I assume you must have a hate for woman... maybe something to do with your mother abusing you with the broomstick? Perhaps because you are such an ugly bastard and she knew that she will never get rid of you since no matter what money she spends nobody would give his daughter to you?
ahahha ok 'casanova'..so you're saying that you're proud of your raping status..see you yourself agree with the fact that you're a rapist..is raping hereditary in your family?......well half of the shit i post here about me is all fake..i post that shit for entertainment purposes only.. :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2007, 08:40:06 AM »
The fact that you "explain" yourself is reason enough for everybody to believe that Squatfather was indeed correct.

eh click on the picture and you see the url idiot. theres no url on harddrive photos uploaded to getbig directly  ::)
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 08:51:17 AM »
ahahha ok 'casanova'..so you're saying that you're proud of your raping status..see you yourself agree with the fact that you're a rapist..is raping hereditary in your family?......well half of the shit i post here about me is all fake..i post that shit for entertainment purposes only.. :P
hahaha no they are not, you have talked to much in all the time you have been here, and we can see the difference between your whining of not getting laid, the woman and you ugliness hahahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2007, 08:57:53 AM »
hahaha no they are not, you have talked to much in all the time you have been here, and we can see the difference between your whining of not getting laid, the woman and you ugliness hahahaha

so youre saying only beautiful people get laid? that doesnt sound very true now does it? surely quite a few others than angelina jolie and brad pitt have sex?

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2007, 09:03:25 AM »
so youre saying only beautiful people get laid? that doesnt sound very true now does it? surely quite a few others than angelina jolie and brad pitt have sex?

You of all people should know the difference between... ugly and FUGLY!!!!
Now if you are ugly you may stand a chance in india (acording to Shadow) but damn if you are fugly... well let's just say you die buy guessing what real sex with a human would have been like.

Anyways... How are you fatty?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2007, 09:04:49 AM »
You of all people should know the difference between... ugly and FUGLY!!!!
Now if you are ugly you may stand a chance in india (acording to Shadow) but damn if you are fugly... well let's just say you die buy guessing what real sex with a human would have been like.

Anyways... How are you fatty?

me fat? how much do you weigh?
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2007, 09:06:35 AM »
me fat? how much do you weigh?

you said so yourself hahahahaha

And I weight a healty 102kilos :D.... so how are you fatfuck?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 09:07:31 AM »
you said so yourself hahahahaha

And I weight a healty 102kilos :D.... so how are you fatfuck?

when did i say that? post it

102kgs? thats fat if anything. especially considering youre 165cm  :-\
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2007, 09:13:23 AM »
when did i say that? post it

102kgs? thats fat if anything. especially considering youre 165cm  :-\

ahahah dream on :D

And yes you have said so yourself that you have a problem with beeing fat and you don't go to the gym :D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2007, 09:20:13 AM »
ahahah dream on :D

And yes you have said so yourself that you have a problem with beeing fat and you don't go to the gym :D :D

never said that.
Z