Author Topic: How will you feel when what you dish out comes back to you?  (Read 2458 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Just got done reading some interviews with Flex wheeler in Ironman.  Boy, seems what he dished out came back to him bigtime.  How about Craig Titus?

Now on the other hand, Jay Cutler is the nicest guy, and he is reaping the benefits now.

On these boards, you have some negative attitudes that I doubt have a pot to piss in, or a physique.  All the people that really do have bragging rights, rarely ever do.

Where do you think you stand?  And are you ready reap what you sew?
Most are all show no go!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: How will you feel when what you dish out comes back to you?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 07:51:27 AM »
from what i could tell about Craig is that most of the shit he did was in either defending himself or not putting up with disrespect, with Wheeler you can tell that he wa san insecure little feminine sissy who couldn't fight his way out of a wet sandwich bag and tried to use his muscles to intimidate people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 07:59:29 AM »
I reaped it.   Sucked, but allowed me to shed anonymity and start earning a living from the goof off time on the web.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 08:01:03 AM »
Well squad, I have to say, you did dish out alot of shit for a long time, and when it came back to you, you handled it pretty well.  With that said, I think you could be a role model for people who dish it out, get owned, and then we never see them again.  On the other hand, I never saw you give it out to someone who didn't have it coming anyway (from what I've personally seen).
Most are all show no go!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 08:02:58 AM »
Well squad, I have to say, you did dish out alot of shit for a long time, and when it came back to you, you handled it pretty well.  With that said, I think you could be a role model for people who dish it out, get owned, and then we never see them again.  On the other hand, I never saw you give it out to someone who didn't have it coming anyway (from what I've personally seen).
i didn't get "owned" at all, i never claimed to be anything other than a good sized dude who lifted weights and followed bodybuilding and that's what i am, i never claimed to be IFBB pro material or even lean or ripped.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 08:08:24 AM »
The only one who can own anyone is yourself....
Have I got 'owned' here ? Not really....
Funny Pictures, racial slurs, false stories....all in good humor to me...I think most of that stuff is funny.
Unless someone comes up to me in real life and punches me in the face or steals my car/money and I dont know who it is then yeah, thats an 'owning' but that never has happened to me hahah and its not like im hiding...I live in NYC University Place and 13th ...hahah come and get me hahah

exactly..
L

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 08:18:05 AM »
Funny Pictures, racial slurs, false stories....all in good humor to me...I think most of that stuff is funny.
Unless someone comes up to me in real life and punches me in the face or steals my car/money and I dont know who it is then yeah, thats an 'owning' but that never has happened to me hahah and its not like im hiding...I live in NYC University Place and 13th ...hahah come and get me hahah

exactly..

that was a randomly odd post JJ

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 08:26:16 AM »
that was randomly odd post JJ
after a while you learn to be so 'reckless'...there are still some topics that make me say some effed up things like Wieder Monopoly, Bob chick career 'wins' and 'job as athletes rep', gay for pay in BB, synthol, skinny fat people who post pics and other stuff....but its what i think anyways wo fu*k it ..nah mean?
L

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 08:34:02 AM »
i didn't get "owned" at all, i never claimed to be anything other than a good sized dude who lifted weights and followed bodybuilding and that's what i am, i never claimed to be IFBB pro material or even lean or ripped.

keep thinking you didn't get owned "big guy"  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 08:36:34 AM »
keep thinking you didn't get owned "big guy"  ::)
you could own me really easy by posting a picture showing that you're bigger than me...........wait you're to much of a pusssy to post one. :)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 09:45:59 AM »

Still waitin for you're new pics, hows the trainin coming?
Most are all show no go!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 09:49:21 AM »
you could own me really easy by posting a picture showing that you're bigger than me...........wait you're to much of a pusssy to post one. :)

Ouch.  SF, you did leave the door open for him.  All he has to do is post a pic.  Will it happen....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 09:51:47 AM »
Ouch.  SF, you did leave the door open for him.  All he has to do is post a pic.  Will it happen....

lol.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 10:11:06 AM »

exactly..

Is there a bowling alley where you live?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 10:15:59 AM »
Is there a bowling alley where you live?
Yes, but i dont live right on the corner...i live on 13th a few houses down..... 8)
L

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 10:17:27 AM »
Squad .. You got handled big time !!!! What are you doing calling people out on their pics????  You got EXPOSED ...  You didn't post your pics...  With all that ..you still deny the pics are you ...As if people can't see what's right in front of them?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 10:18:20 AM »
I keep telling people, don't fuck with me and I will not fuck with your head...

Take case Shadow for example, we had a mutual agreement a while back that we get along things went great for a while and I actually started to kinda (omg this is killing me) like the guy, but when I was gone for 2 weeks and came back he foolishly attacked me for no reason... so now he's being fucked with 24/7 ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 10:19:52 AM »
I keep telling people, don't fuck with me and I will not fuck with your head...

Take case Shadow for example, we had a mutual agreement a while back that we get along things went great for a while and I actually started to kinda (omg this is killing me) like the guy, but when I was gone for 2 weeks and came back he foolishly attacked me for no reason... so now he's being fucked with 24/7 ;)

You two are enemies now?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 10:21:03 AM »
You two are enemies now?

We simply cannot get along :D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 10:41:12 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA Life's a bitch when your own tactics come back to haunt your fat ass. BTW Big means nothing when you have fat instead of muscle. Am I rite Porky?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 11:15:16 AM »
 ;D
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion