Author Topic: HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH?  (Read 929 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH?
« on: May 23, 2007, 08:37:05 AM »
I was running 500mg test enanthate per week with tren ACE EOD however...... my mate gave me the "it hurts too much speach" and GAVE me all his gear, i couldnt resist in the last 7 days ive taken the usual 500mg test, tren eod, test prop 100mg omnadren 250mg thats 1375mg of gear, how much is safe?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 09:12:00 AM »
What is your cycle history?

i've been doing this for along time and won't use more than 1000mg of test per week...there really isn't a reason to use that much IMO.

8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 12:21:29 PM »
I was running 500mg test enanthate per week with tren ACE EOD however...... my mate gave me the "it hurts too much speach" and GAVE me all his gear, i couldnt resist in the last 7 days ive taken the usual 500mg test, tren eod, test prop 100mg omnadren 250mg thats 1375mg of gear, how much is safe?
I always start low and work my way up. Why take tons of gear if you don't need to? Right? Monitor yourself.

PB

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 02:47:50 PM »
Your mg count is off. The Omna is a  slow ride. It's not all active from day one. Divide out the Omna componets by time release period to get a approx read on it. But Just adding more juice wont blow you up over a point. A average healthy 200lb guy has room for about 20-30lbs  or so of extra WATER RETENTION. Thats what your dealing with. Bloated muscleS w/ a leverage & STRENGTH advantage and increased protine synthesis.  It tips the balance to anicatabolic (prevent muscle breakdown).

I'd  definitely save that prop to taper off on. YOU allready got a T load built up.
Might use 1 Omna + 250E. Whatever is most effective. Your wasting juice IMO.

If your gona shock, I prefer to do it right at the start. Nothing wrong w/ 1000-1500mgs sus in my hips week 1 starting out. It's nowhere as big a dose as it sounds. If its legit that is.