Author Topic: Bluto and Danielson are doing a great job modding the V  (Read 1938 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Bluto and Danielson are doing a great job modding the V
« on: May 23, 2007, 09:57:29 AM »
but what's the with "DP" does he know how to work those powerful buttons Ron gave him ???

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Bluto and Danielson are doing a great job modding the V
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 10:01:25 AM »
but what's the with "DP" does he know how to work those powerful buttons Ron gave him ???
f5 ;D
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 10:11:55 AM »
Heres a idea..No Mods.We are all adult enough..ok were not but really it's getting boring with the whole concept. People spend more time pissing and moaning about who's in charge and miss whats really important...fucking with each other and taking shots.If you feel someone has crossed the line take your ball and go post somewhere else until you want to come back.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 10:45:50 AM »
Bluto and others crave the mod spot, someone has to have it, I just want someone who can do a good job.

That is not Bluto or Danielson, that is DP and SS imo.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 10:51:25 AM »
Bluto and others crave the mod spot, someone has to have it, I just want someone who can do a good job.

ta ta

do a good job? be specific.
Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 10:54:02 AM »
I liked when bluto did the empire thing because it caused people to choose sides and cyber fight. I like danielson but he is more cool and easy going then conforntational. I am just at a point where every thread is somebody bitching at a Mod or about a Mod or wanting to be Mod that it's just getting to be a bore. Hell I get so bored I go a week or more without posting in hopes somebody does something different. I don't care who gets it just stick with someone and everybody can get back to beating each around and making each other laugh at the silly shit.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 11:13:44 AM »
be specific.

Last night i gave your pappa a hickie on the upper quartile of his left butt cheek.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 11:31:39 AM »
the v does not need mods
T

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 11:32:39 AM »
the v needs ananrchy

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 11:33:39 AM »
the v needs ananrchy

now dan18 is using the rude account  ???
T

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 11:43:09 AM »
the v needs ananrchy
The rude speaks the truth.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 12:55:11 PM »

ta ta

I do NOT want to mod the V.  Superstar and Bluto would both be good, as is DP. Superstar is technically in the squad(oh brother ::)), but he wouldn't be a big fag like Kiwi and keep saying that the V belongs to the squad all the time, he would be fair cuz he likes a good fight and won't let anyone tell him what to do. Bluto is the biggest antagonist on here, and he obviously doesn't give a fuck what others think of him. Add them to DP and this board can be better than ever.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 12:56:23 PM »
I do NOT want to mod the V.  Superstar and Bluto would both be good, as is DP. Superstar is technically in the squad(oh brother ::)), but he wouldn't be a big fag like Kiwi and keep saying that the V belongs to the squad all the time, he would be fair cuz he likes a good fight and won't let anyone tell him what to do. Bluto is the biggest antagonist on here, and he obviously doesn't give a fuck what others think of him. Add them to DP and this board can be better than ever.
i think danny boy an i should take a trip to vegas and take a weekend to talk about who should mod the v

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 12:56:47 PM »

bluto is good for traffic

but he lasted two days on the y

and would sticky this fucker to death
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 12:59:07 PM »
i think danny boy an i should take a trip to vegas and take a weekend to talk about who should mod the v

Perhaps we could seek the wisdom of some of the whores at the Spearmint Rhino?
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 01:00:52 PM »
THESE WHORES YOU SPEAK OF IM INTRIQUED TELL ME MORE

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 01:10:56 PM »
THESE WHORES YOU SPEAK OF IM INTRIQUED TELL ME MORE

I wish I remembered more. I went there last June and I honestly don't remember a thing. My buddy told me I had a great time though. They may not have our answers about the V, but it's a good place to talk business  ;) These walls have ears lately.
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 01:11:12 PM »
Met a couple of the dancers there when I was there a couple of years back. They could make a dead man hard.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 01:35:08 PM »

Except say what you want, the squad, Kiwi included, were imaginative and funny and even though they went on and on with all the homo sh*t, they were witty!!!  Even though Kiwi wouldn't let women post here who didn't post their tits, I still came to the V to laugh my guts out.  That's all gone, except for when a few of them show up for five minutes now and then.  Now it's all posting peoples' private pms and going on and on about Kiwiol's mental breakdown. Amazing stuff!!  And who's helping to make this the best board ever... pumphard, et al? Lol. Montesori school dropout.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 01:38:12 PM »
Except say what you want, the squad, Kiwi included, were imaginative and funny and even though they went on and on with all the homo sh*t, they were witty!!!  Even though Kiwi wouldn't let women post here who didn't post their tits, I still came to the V to laugh my guts out.  That's all gone, except for when a few of them show up for five minutes now and then.  Now it's all posting peoples' private pms and going on and on about Kiwiol's mental breakdown. Amazing stuff!!  And who's helping to make this the best board ever... pumphard, et al? Lol. Montesori school dropout.  ::)

They are still here Deedee. Kiwi is the only one who is gone.
E