Author Topic: Tuesday: Bodybag update, 5 more GI's dead/multilated for George Bush.  (Read 1565 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
3 Army, 2 Marines dead/mutilated.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
This should be world news!  Soldiers die in war!  I'll be damned, I never saw that coming in a war!!!!  I thought they just played laser tag?  You mean they be shooting real bullets?  WOW!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Your missing Enigma's point...we have to have an objective..at this point we're spinning our wheels.
L

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
Your missing Enigma's point...we have to have an objective..at this point we're spinning our wheels.

Thank you HH6.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV

Thank you HH6.
Ever in Bama eniggy, lets shove some iron around.  I'll even give you a free protein drink.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
Ever in Bama eniggy, lets shove some iron around.  I'll even give you a free protein drink.

My wife is from Mobile........see, we have something in common.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve

HH6, I don't know what happened to you in the recent weeks, but if you are a tank commander and you don't know what the objective of Iraq is you are losing your mind.
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
HH6, I don't know what happened to you in the recent weeks, but if you are a tank commander and you don't know what the objective of Iraq is you are losing your mind.

I respectfully disagree.......HH6 is beginning to see the complex nature of this made up war and he realizes it won't be won, simply by stacking up dead bodies.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
3 Army, 2 Marines dead/mutilated.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

No need to cry for these idiots.  They got what they deserved by invading another man's country.  If they would have had a stronger sense of ethics they would have looked for another line of work.
Stick out your tongue.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
I respectfully disagree.......HH6 is beginning to see the complex nature of this made up war and he realizes it won't be won, simply by stacking up dead bodies.

I know war isn't about who has the most dead on their side, but I also know that there is such a thing as acceptable loss. Maybe they don't send Docs to war college?
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
I know war isn't about who has the most dead on their side, but I also know that there is such a thing as acceptable loss. Maybe they don't send Docs to war college?

I fully understand that death and "acceptable losses" are a part of war. The underlying difference in the Iraq conflict is we shouldn't be there in the first place, which inturn magnifies the human losses.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
I fully understand that death and "acceptable losses" are a part of war. The underlying difference in the Iraq conflict is we shouldn't be there in the first place, which inturn magnifies the human losses.

I partly agree, in hindsight we shouldn't have gone in, but you know where hindsight will get you, no where. There weren't many ojection in the run up to taking out saddam and I am sure you saw the excitement in the military just as I did. But we are there and we don't need to be pusses and run. I still believe in the end we will be glad we made the sacrifice.
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
I partly agree, in hindsight we shouldn't have gone in,  I still believe in the end we will be glad we made the sacrifice.

I hope and pray (with trepidation) that your assessment is correct.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
My wife is from Mobile........see, we have something in common.

Hmmmm, I sexxed up a girl from Mobile once.....oh my what would the odds be......she didn't have a kid when you met her with brownish blond hair, an electric smile, brown eyes....and.....oh my the odds hopefully are too great.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
Hmmmm, I sexxed up a girl from Mobile once.....oh my what would the odds be......she didn't have a kid when you met her with brownish blond hair, an electric smile, brown eyes....and.....oh my the odds hopefully are too great.

She's blond/blue and simply beautiful. Wishful thinking Rooster!!  ;D

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
She's blond/blue and simply beautiful. Wishful thinking Rooster!!  ;D

Thats HER!!!!!!!!!  Tell her Rooster says Cock a Doooooodle dooooo.  That always made her giggle!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo