Author Topic: CRAZY ASS MUSCLE SPASMS!!!!!!!  (Read 4875 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
CRAZY ASS MUSCLE SPASMS!!!!!!!
« on: May 23, 2007, 12:57:55 PM »
i've been getting the weirdest uncontrollable muscle spasms in my right teardrop muscle down by the knee for the past few weeks, i'll be sitting and it will just start twitching uncontrollably, been doing a lot of heavy supersets and giant sets for quads lately, could that be it?

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
Re: CRAZY ASS MUSCLE SPASMS!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 01:08:37 PM »
Sry but ...

ALL  F A T !!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 01:11:03 PM »
No leggs, no life.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 01:11:17 PM »
yes, used to happen to me a lot, drink a lot of water, stretch, go for a leisurely walk to speed up muscle recovery

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 01:12:02 PM »
i've been getting the weirdest uncontrollable muscle spasms in my right teardrop muscle down by the knee for the past few weeks, i'll be sitting and it will just start twitching uncontrollably, been doing a lot of heavy supersets and giant sets for quads lately, could that be it?

Try putting a pillow under you knees when you're enjoying your post workout mullatto ball gravy shake................... ...............

from the tap hahahahahahahaahahaha
$

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 01:12:50 PM »
Try putting a pillow under you knees when you're enjoying your post workout mullatto ball gravy shake................... ...............

from the tap hahahahahahahaahahaha
hahahahhaa.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 01:15:10 PM »
Use to get that issue but someone suggested adding potassium supplements and think it helps, but could be in my head.

Oh and try getting off your knees at the bus station mens room..Yes jumping on BSB's joke... ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 01:16:09 PM »
I bet half these guys who post here are like "geez, maybe it's time to talk about my leg spasms especially after I'm holding them up for 45mins while Bruno the gardener plants his skin spade in my asshole" hahahahahahahahahah a
$

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 01:17:32 PM »
I bet half these guys who post here are like "geez, maybe it's time to talk about my leg spasms especially after I'm holding them up for 45mins while Bruno the gardener plants his skin spade in my asshole" hahahahahahahahahah a

ha ha, those illegals have no shame sometimes.
Deep Tissue Massage

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 01:18:54 PM »
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 01:19:23 PM »

hahhaa i could tell you how to cure that , but hell your 40 and obese you dont want to be helped and would rather be fat with spasms
A

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 01:20:23 PM »

lmao

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 01:20:52 PM »
hahhaa i could tell you how to cure that , but hell your 40 and obese you dont want to be helped and would rather be fat with spasms
i'm 35, DW, and yes i'm interested in hearing what you have to say.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 01:24:36 PM »
35!!!!!! BUllshit !!! I thought you were in your mid 40's ? Holy shit Squad ... You'd better start taking care of yourself ...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 01:25:38 PM »

your synapses are out of wack, why? your electrolytes you need natural salt and trace elements from celtic sea salt, you are probably pushing harder than ever in the gym depleting yourself of trace elements and minerals at a faster rate than before or you are just been simply lacking it in your diet over a period of time. so get it in your diet i could care less if you ever choose to diet but you do need that
A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 01:28:03 PM »
Squadfathers diet consists of whatever Butterball lunchmeat is 2 for 5$ at the local Safeway hahahaha
$

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 01:31:33 PM »
your synapses are out of wack, why? your electrolytes you need natural salt and trace elements from celtic sea salt, you are probably pushing harder than ever in the gym depleting yourself of trace elements and minerals at a faster rate than before or you are just been simply lacking it in your diet over a period of time. so get it in your diet i could care less if you ever choose to diet but you do need that
LOL !!!! Check this clown out ... Listen Waddy.. Instead of dieting for absolutely no reason at all ... Why don't you enter a show ??? Show the other competitors how their old ways are nothing in comparison ,to your  new methods ?

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 01:38:58 PM »

its poor circulation, hot patch will help

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 01:40:43 PM »
cut on the clen ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 02:13:28 PM »
Roll a fat blunt and it'll take care of all your aches and pains.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 06:12:14 PM »

I get them too, you could be growing...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 06:14:32 PM »

Get more minerals, it's either lack of zink or magnesium that can give you these spasms

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2007, 06:20:00 PM »

nahhh dont think so, ive studied ths phenomenom of knee twitching, and from a scientist point of view i think its got to do with you squaddaddy have sore knees from all that blowjobs you ve been giving to your boyfriend on your knees bitch.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2007, 06:27:54 PM »
Happened to me before.  One of my triceps involuntarily twitched for about 45mins.  Never happened again, dont know what caused it

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2007, 06:30:41 PM »
Happened to me before.  One of my triceps involuntarily twitched for about 45mins.  Never happened again, dont know what caused it

:-\