Author Topic: My dog and Mushrooms  (Read 1187 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
My dog and Mushrooms
« on: May 23, 2007, 04:18:44 PM »
Grass Mushrooms have started popping up all around our yard. I havent had this problem before as in Vegas these things didnt grow in our yard. Now that we have these should I be freaked out about my dog trying to eat these???? I yell at him and yank them out of his mouth.. But I dont know if these will hurt him they are just brown caps with brwon stems and pretty small.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: My dog and Mushrooms
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 05:18:06 AM »
Some mushrooms are poisonous and some aren't.  I would take one to your local gardening center and ask them to identify it and find out if they are safe or not. 

I would encourage him not to eat them even if safe, in case he comes across a poisonous one sometime. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: My dog and Mushrooms
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 01:14:39 PM »
Some mushrooms are poisonous and some aren't.  I would take one to your local gardening center and ask them to identify it and find out if they are safe or not. 

I would encourage him not to eat them even if safe, in case he comes across a poisonous one sometime. 

Yeah I have been taking them out of his mouth and tell him bad dog he has really cut back on trying. But that shit scares me to death, I told the wife if you don't eat it off the ground neither does he...