Author Topic: Bluto's been posting for over 18 straight hours now....  (Read 4138 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Bluto's been posting for over 18 straight hours now....
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2007, 08:59:01 PM »
Keep reassuring yourself that your a stud.......no pun intended.  You're right, life would be tough, trying to choose which property I should take out a second mortgage on.  But then again, a college punk like yourself, wouldn't have any idea what I'm talking about.

hahahaha, here we go. Another internet millionaire. Here I was thinking those guys taking the McDonald's orders made minimum wage. It's ok though, I'll just continue down the path I'm on towards med school. It's ok, I'll be making more than you by the time I'm 30. Shame, here you are thinking you're insulting me.

Cue the reply where you try to attack my teeth, hahahaha!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2007, 09:01:49 PM »
Doesn't matter what you are aiming to be, or how much money you will make, you still gotta live with that mug, Good Luck!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2007, 09:04:37 PM »
Doesn't matter what you are aiming to be, or how much money you will make, you still gotta live with that mug, Good Luck!

You mean this great smile? You're right, it's really tough. All the good looking girls that just love my smile make it really tough!!!!! hahahaha! Tell me, what's it like having to pay for sex in your 30's? Either way, it wouldn't matter even if I was ugly, that little Doctor handle I'll hopefully have one day will land me a trophy wife regardless.

It's funny watching you try to insult me. I'm going to bank on you being one ugly virgin. Hell, you were too much of a pussy to show SSBG your pic after calling him out. You must be one ugly mofo.

This thread should get back to the topic at hand. Bluto posting for 18+ straight hours on this forum. Record breaking!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2007, 09:09:19 PM »
You mean this great smile? You're right, it's really tough. All the good looking girls that just love my smile make it really tough!!!!! hahahaha! Tell me, what's it like having to pay for sex in your 30's? Either way, it wouldn't matter even if I was ugly, that little Doctor handle I'll hopefully have one day will land me a trophy wife regardless.

It's funny watching you try to insult me. I'm going to bank on you being one ugly virgin. Hell, you were too much of a pussy to show SSBG your pic after calling him out. You must be one ugly mofo.
Good looking girls, your not talking about the girls that were in that pic with you.  I'm talking about that cow with the big teeth like yours.  And as gullible as you sound, your so called trophy wife will eventually take you for all you got. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2007, 09:11:33 PM »
Good looking girls, your not talking about the girls that were in that pic with you.  I'm talking about that cow with the big teeth like yours.  And as gullible as you sound, your so called trophy wife will eventually take you for all you got. 

Never heard of a prenup eh? And no, I wasn't talking about those girls in that pic. Those were girls from my high school I hadn't seen in years. Maybe you find them attractive, so be it. I prefer better looking, though. It's hard to feel insulted when it's a 30 year old virgin who's actually commenting on my appearance. That's not homosexual or anything.  ;D

I'll stick to listening to the good looking girls that seem to dig my smile and looks. Oh woe is me!!!  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2007, 09:14:54 PM »
Never heard of a prenup eh? And no, I wasn't talking about those girls in that pic. Those were girls from my high school I hadn't seen in years. Maybe you find them attractive, so be it. I prefer better looking, though. It's hard to feel insulted when by a guy who's actually commenting on my appearance. That's not homosexual or anything.  ;D

I'll stick to listening to the good looking girls that seem to dig my smile and looks. Oh woe is me!!!  ::)
You were the one all over those ugly heffers. Anyway, do you find positive thinking working for you?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2007, 09:16:07 PM »
pumphard, where's your pic?

guaranteed he doesn't respond

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 09:18:44 PM »
you think I'm going to show my pic, in a general forum with queer's like you.  Whats wrong, did you run out of jack off material.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2007, 09:19:17 PM »
You were the one all over those ugly heffers. Anyway, do you find positive thinking working for you?

I was falling over myself drunk. Couldn't even see straight in that pic. They were holding me up. Ironically I haven't seen nor spoken to those girls since that pic was taken. I'm really insulted.  ::)

Oh wait, the middle aged virgin is still trying to insult me! Damn! Maybe I should throw you a bone here, you seem to be struggling mightily. Here's what I'll do. I'm going to log off for the night because I've got better things to do and you can insult me to your heart's content. I won't be replying so you can even claim victory and then you can go and masterbate furiously with that crusty sock your father passed down to you in celebration. Hell, keep saving those bottle caps and you might be able to turn them in for a brothel trip!!!!!

you think I'm going to show my pic, in a general forum with queer's like you.  Whats wrong, did you run out of jack off material.

hahaha, of course not.

hahahahaha. translation: I'm ugly as sin and I know it.

Ironic that you're commenting on the looks of a 3 year old picture of an 18 year old kid and then you're calling others homosexual. The irony!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2007, 09:22:39 PM »
your lucky I'm not going to bring up your history here, with all your bullshit, cause then you'll disappear for another month, and I don't want that, cause I like having you around, your fun to pick on. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2007, 09:24:43 PM »
your lucky I'm not going to bring up your history here, with all your bullshit, cause then you'll disappear for another month, and I don't want that, cause I like having you around, your fun to pick on. 

I stop posting because I've got better things to do than argue with a chickenshit coward who backs down from fights after he calls people out. Sorry if I finally realized that talking to the same 5-10 people on a message board every day serves no purpose.  ::)

It's hilarious that you actually think you're insulting. And what of my history will you bring up? The old picture? Whoopdeedoo. It's 3 years old, it doesn't bother me. The pic in this thread shows I'm better than looking than you. The funny thing? I look even better now. Hot damn, that felt great!

I still have no clue as to who the hell you even are. The only thing I remember is that you're the clown who paraded around this board for 4 straight hours talking about how you'd be the shit out of SSBG and then you pussyed out and slinked off after he asked for your picture so he'd know who to look for. You're really carrying a lot of weight on this forum.  ;)

And with that, bed time!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2007, 09:28:00 PM »
I stop posting because I've got better things to do than argue with a chickenshit coward who backs down from fights after he calls people out. Sorry if I finally realized that talking to the same 5-10 people on a message board every day serves no purpose.  ::)

It's hilarious that you actually think you're insulting. And what of my history will you bring up? The old picture? Whoopdeedoo. It's 3 years old, it doesn't bother me. The pic in this thread shows I'm better than looking than you. The funny thing? I look even better now. Hot damn, that felt great!
I wouldn't mess with a cage fighter like yourself.  remember when you told guys that, and that your 230 ripped.  typical punk trying to be more then what he really is. 

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 09:29:39 PM »
How many people on here have ripped on someone here for their pics and not posted?  Just curious.  I know Egocrusher said that nobody was worthy of seeing his pics because they would be used for jerking off and then he got outed.  SF did the same thing and eventually posted a pic. 
Squishy face retard

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2007, 09:32:37 PM »
I wouldn't mess with a cage fighter like yourself.  remember when you told guys that, and that your 230 ripped.  typical punk trying to be more then what he really is. 

I've never claimed to be 230. I said I was 210-215, which was true. I've never claimed to be a cage fighter. I've been doing this shit long before the UFC became popular and all you little fanboys crawled out of the woodwork. You should stick to blowing Bluto, he's the clown who's claimed to have trained for 17 years, which is ironically longer than 90% of the belt holders in UFC/Pride. Also, if that's the best insult you got, then you should crawl back to the G&O. It's obvious you can't hang down here when you start spewing bullshit. Don't be upset, I'm sure those Sprawl shorts you rock at the gym while you shadow box in the mirror after those massive sets of 135 for 15 bench scare off all the iron warriors!!!!!

Good night!!!!! hahahahahaha!  ::)

How many people on here have ripped on someone here for their pics and not posted?  Just curious.  I know Egocrusher said that nobody was worthy of seeing his pics because they would be used for jerking off and then he got outed.  SF did the same thing and eventually posted a pic. 

It's a common excuse when you look like shit. Hell, this pussy even called someone out, gave them the address and then refused to post a pic for the guy so he would know what he's looking for. If that's not the mark of an insecure chicken shit, then I don't know what is.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2007, 09:40:55 PM »
I've never claimed to be 230. I said I was 210-215, which was true. I've never claimed to be a cage fighter. I've been doing this shit long before the UFC became popular and all you little fanboys crawled out of the woodwork. You should stick to blowing Bluto, he's the clown who's claimed to have trained for 17 years, which is ironically longer than 90% of the belt holders in UFC/Pride. Also, if that's the best insult you got, then you should crawl back to the G&O. It's obvious you can't hang down here when you start spewing bullshit. Don't be upset, I'm sure those Sprawl shorts you rock at the gym while you shadow box in the mirror after those massive sets of 135 for 15 bench scare off all the iron warriors!!!!!

It's a common excuse when you look like shit. Hell, this pussy even called someone out, gave them the address and then refused to post a pic for the guy so he would know what he's looking for. If that's not the mark of an insecure chicken shit, then I don't know what is.
well I guess I'll have to confirm with Bluto, to see exactly what you use to claim.  Secondly, why would I post a pic, so fags like you can fvck with it.  But, if you wanna truly meet up with me, I'll be in Buffalo this weekend, since money is probably tough, cause your not an MD yet, beer is on me.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2007, 09:58:34 PM »
well I guess I'll have to confirm with Bluto, to see exactly what you use to claim.  Secondly, why would I post a pic, so fags like you can fvck with it.  But, if you wanna truly meet up with me, I'll be in Buffalo this weekend, since money is probably tough, cause your not an MD yet, beer is on me.

I doubt he drinks Milwaukee's Best...

Post your pic, block out your face, who gives a fvck, stop being a pussy

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2007, 01:30:13 AM »
good to see bf back taking it in the ass like the horse faced fuckwit he is

you always make me laugh bf  ;D
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Bluto's been posting for over 17 straight hours....
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2007, 01:41:54 AM »
Yes, that pic proves a lot. I'm still at a loss as to how me sitting down and leaning forward in a long sleeve shirt in a 1+ year old pic is an owning?

That kid in that pic is looking good, though. Not bad for a 19 year old. I could live with it.  ;D

Hair was terrible that night. That's why I stick to shaving it now.

Oh wait, was I supposed to feel insulted by someone who spends 20 hours a day on a forum? Whoops!

I'm sure you're WAY bigger now. Good call on shaving your head - cagefighter style!

Get some tattoos while you're at it big guy  ::)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2007, 01:43:32 AM »
Bluto, the kid looks fine in the pic.

It's only an owning if you post your pic next to it and you blow them away.

You're definitely having an off-week, better step it up a notch.

Bullshit. Anyone can post Squadfathers out of shape pictures and it's an owning. No need to post your own picture next to it because it's not about looking better, it's about him looking like shit after all he said and done on here.

And you're comment "the kid looks fine" is disturbing. Sounds like something Old Rooster would say.  :-\
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2007, 01:44:19 AM »
I did actually. I wouldn't have cared but the fact he's parading around trying to get people to think it's me is laughable. Might want to spell my name right next time. I found it hilarious that someone's still that obsessed with me, 2+ months after I stopped posting here for the most part.  ::)

By the way, because I know you've got a raging 4" hard-on for me yet you're a little slow on the uptake, I might as well clue you in to the fact that I was talking about you. I'm sure you've got another 45 gimmicks to work.

It's hilarious to see that you're that OBSESSED with me. You actually went out of your way to make a gimmick, while somehow managing to spell my last name wrong, and parading around on it for months. What a grand life you must lead. I think you just passed Bluto in terms of complete insecurity. Don't worry, I'm sure that phillipino hooker you pay to massage your clit every week whispers sweet nothings into your ear about how special that 110 pound frame of yours is. Sorry I insulted your internet life to the point of you becoming infatuated with every facet of my life instead. Here's a pat on the back, the world's not fair and I'm sorry God shit all over you. Get over it.  ;)

I'd love to see what the majority of these clowns looked like at 19. Considering it's hard enough to fill in a 6'2+ frame, the chances of most people filling it in by 19 are few and far between. I was happy being into the 200's there.

I'm still convinced that Bluto is a 150 pound pussy, if that.

Oh my God, another multiple page meltdown!  :o
Z

Craw 2

• Getbig I
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2007, 01:49:12 AM »
Hahaha look at BF make these full multi paragraph meltdown posts trying to defend himself.  He's acting just like he did before he disappeared.  Who are you trying to convince you're popular and good looking, and built? You or us?  Sounds like even you don't believe what you write so you keep repeating it hoping it will be true.

hahaha so you admit that I made you go crying to Ron because you couldn't take it that I made a gimmic of you.  Which was BTW much funnier than anything you put up while you were here.

I own your soul.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2007, 01:50:56 AM »

Yes you claimed to be a cage fighter and as the hypocrite you are - you make a habit projecting it onto others. You said you would fighter later this year. As for training for a long time, are you kidding? Most fighters start when they're kids with Judo, BJJ etc or Wrestling in school and when they're in their late 20's they've easily got 15-20+ years of training.

As for your good looks, you could have your photo added to the Wikipedia on "nerd" and everybody would think it's appropriate  :D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2007, 02:06:50 AM »
ButtfuckFury's success with women is so great that not ONE has he had sex with the same girl twice! I guess when they sober up they run away as quick as possible  ;D
Z

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2007, 05:25:32 AM »
1. Personally, I'm impressed by someone posting 18hrs straight. Sheer dedication!
2. Posting home info/parents info is not cool in my book.
3. Berzerk isn't ugly at all and I'm a female, so my opinion is probably more important.

That is all! :D

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2007, 05:53:35 AM »
1. Personally, I'm impressed by someone posting 18hrs straight. Sheer dedication!
2. Posting home info/parents info is not cool in my book.
3. Bezerk isn't ugly at all and I'm a female, so my opinion is probably more important.

That is all! :D

2. This is what the new V is all about.

3. I agree with you.  I think he's a cutie.