Author Topic: Bluto's been posting for over 18 straight hours now....  (Read 4125 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Bluto's been posting for over 18 straight hours now....
« on: May 23, 2007, 05:37:40 PM »
Look at his posting history. Not only is over 150 posts for today alone while posting around 200 per day for the last 2+ weeks, he's been posting pretty much hourly since 3 AM EST this morning. It's now 830 PM EST and he's still going relentlessly. And does anyone else find it hilarious when he tries to play it off like this site isn't his entire existence? I know I can't take anything seriously when a grown man is on track to spend 20+ of a day's 24 hours on a forum about bodybuilding.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Bluto's been posting for over 17 straight hours....
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 05:39:50 PM »
Look at his posting history. Not only is over 150 posts for today alone while posting around 200 per day for the last 2+ weeks, he's been posting pretty much hourly since 3 AM EST this morning. It's now 830 PM EST and he's still going relentlessly. And does anyone else find it hilarious when he tries to play it off like this site isn't his entire existence? I know I can't take anything seriously when a grown man is on track to spend 20+ of a day's 24 hours on a forum about bodybuilding.

Nah it's all good. The only guy that got a problem posting a lot here is you - so when you get caught doing it (and telling Ron to change your # of posts which he did) or when you make a point in saying that others hit refresh (when you do the same) the only one looking like a hypocrit loser is you  :)

You got owned yesterday on this, and now you're back for more! Nice work  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 05:41:39 PM »
Nah it's all good. The only guy that got a problem posting a lot here is you - so when you get caught doing it (and telling Ron to change your # of posts which he did) or when you make a point in saying that others hit refresh (when you do the same) the only one looking like a hypocrit loser is you  :)

You got owned yesterday on this, and now you're back for more! Nice work  ;D

How did I get owned? The proof is right there. You've been on this site for 18 straight hours now and you're still going. Geez, go outside and get a life. It's sad. Do you really think anyone is going to find you insulting when you're the poster boy for computer nerds?

hahahaha, 18 hours. I still can't get over that. You're on track to spend over 90% of a day sitting at a computer.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 05:44:48 PM »
How did I get owned? The proof is right there. You've been on this site for 18 straight hours now and you're still going. Geez, go outside and get a life. It's sad. Do you really think anyone is going to find you insulting when you're the poster boy for computer nerds?

hahahaha, 18 hours. I still can't get over that. You're on track to spend over 90% of a day sitting at a computer.

I just told you how you got owned dipshit - you call someone a hypocrit, when it turns out you're the hypocrit. Why is this so hard for you to understand? If the worst thing you can do, according to you, is post a lot, or refresh a lot - and you're guilty of both - then you own yourself.

Same with the cage fighting bullshit - you're the one that claim to be a cage fighter, not me. Just another example of your self owning.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 05:48:01 PM »
I just told you how you got owned dipshit - you call someone a hypocrit, when it turns out you're the hypocrit. Why is this so hard for you to understand? If the worst thing you can do, according to you, is post a lot, or refresh a lot - and you're guilty of both - then you own yourself.

Same with the cage fighting bullshit - you're the one that claim to be a cage fighter, not me. Just another example of your self owning.

How am I a hypocrit? I can walk away from this site whenever I feel like it. You've been posting for over 17.5 HOURS. Not minutes. HOURS. It's disgusting. Do you honestly think anyone's going to find you insulting? The 200+ posts you're averaging per day for over a month now is even more proof to the pudding. This site is your life. It's sickening if you ask me. This isn't even counting the 10-20+ gimmicks you're probably running.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 05:50:08 PM »
How am I a hypocrit? I can walk away from this site whenever I feel like it. You've been posting for over 17.5 HOURS. Not minutes. HOURS. It's disgusting. Do you honestly think anyone's going to find you insulting? The 200+ posts you're averaging per day for over a month now is even more proof to the pudding. This site is your life. It's sickening if you ask me. This isn't even counting the 10-20+ gimmicks you're probably running.

:)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 05:52:51 PM »
:)

Yes, that pic proves a lot. I'm still at a loss as to how me sitting down and leaning forward in a long sleeve shirt in a 1+ year old pic is an owning?

That kid in that pic is looking good, though. Not bad for a 19 year old. I could live with it.  ;D

Hair was terrible that night. That's why I stick to shaving it now.

Oh wait, was I supposed to feel insulted by someone who spends 20 hours a day on a forum? Whoops!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Bluto's been posting for over 18 straight hours now....
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 06:13:25 PM »
Anytime BF's pics are posted he is owned. What a joke he is

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 07:05:19 PM »
haha BF had gone off the deep end now he's shaving his head to look more like a cage fighter.  BF shadowbox in the gym in your tap gear, yapping to anyone in earshot about old pride fights you saw on tv last night.  you're pathetic kid log off for the rest of your life.

haha you went crying to Ron I see too about the Nick Hersch guy on here.  you suck kid. :-*
I'm Nick's role model!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 07:07:45 PM »
Bluto, the kid looks fine in the pic.

It's only an owning if you post your pic next to it and you blow them away.

You're definitely having an off-week, better step it up a notch.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 07:16:10 PM »
haha BF had gone off the deep end now he's shaving his head to look more like a cage fighter.  BF shadowbox in the gym in your tap gear, yapping to anyone in earshot about old pride fights you saw on tv last night.  you're pathetic kid log off for the rest of your life.

haha you went crying to Ron I see too about the Nick Hersch guy on here.  you suck kid. :-*

I did actually. I wouldn't have cared but the fact he's parading around trying to get people to think it's me is laughable. Might want to spell my name right next time. I found it hilarious that someone's still that obsessed with me, 2+ months after I stopped posting here for the most part.  ::)

By the way, because I know you've got a raging 4" hard-on for me yet you're a little slow on the uptake, I might as well clue you in to the fact that I was talking about you. I'm sure you've got another 45 gimmicks to work.

It's hilarious to see that you're that OBSESSED with me. You actually went out of your way to make a gimmick, while somehow managing to spell my last name wrong, and parading around on it for months. What a grand life you must lead. I think you just passed Bluto in terms of complete insecurity. Don't worry, I'm sure that phillipino hooker you pay to massage your clit every week whispers sweet nothings into your ear about how special that 110 pound frame of yours is. Sorry I insulted your internet life to the point of you becoming infatuated with every facet of my life instead. Here's a pat on the back, the world's not fair and I'm sorry God shit all over you. Get over it.  ;)

Bluto, the kid looks fine in the pic.

It's only an owning if you post your pic next to it and you blow them away.

You're definitely having an off-week, better step it up a notch.

I'd love to see what the majority of these clowns looked like at 19. Considering it's hard enough to fill in a 6'2+ frame, the chances of most people filling it in by 19 are few and far between. I was happy being into the 200's there.

I'm still convinced that Bluto is a 150 pound pussy, if that.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 08:15:00 PM »
I did actually. I wouldn't have cared but the fact he's parading around trying to get people to think it's me is laughable. Might want to spell my name right next time. I found it hilarious that someone's still that obsessed with me, 2+ months after I stopped posting here for the most part.  ::)

By the way, because I know you've got a raging 4" hard-on for me yet you're a little slow on the uptake, I might as well clue you in to the fact that I was talking about you. I'm sure you've got another 45 gimmicks to work.

It's hilarious to see that you're that OBSESSED with me. You actually went out of your way to make a gimmick, while somehow managing to spell my last name wrong, and parading around on it for months. What a grand life you must lead. I think you just passed Bluto in terms of complete insecurity. Don't worry, I'm sure that phillipino hooker you pay to massage your clit every week whispers sweet nothings into your ear about how special that 110 pound frame of yours is. Sorry I insulted your internet life to the point of you becoming infatuated with every facet of my life instead. Here's a pat on the back, the world's not fair and I'm sorry God shit all over you. Get over it.  ;)

I'd love to see what the majority of these clowns looked like at 19. Considering it's hard enough to fill in a 6'2+ frame, the chances of most people filling it in by 19 are few and far between. I was happy being into the 200's there.

I'm still convinced that Bluto is a 150 pound pussy, if that.

I bet it took you a half an hour to write up that long boring ass meltdown

Epic obsession with your internet life

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 08:21:42 PM »
Yes, that pic proves a lot. I'm still at a loss as to how me sitting down and leaning forward in a long sleeve shirt in a 1+ year old pic is an owning?

That kid in that pic is looking good, though. Not bad for a 19 year old. I could live with it.  ;D

Hair was terrible that night. That's why I stick to shaving it now.

Oh wait, was I supposed to feel insulted by someone who spends 20 hours a day on a forum? Whoops!
It's because you look like a geek, get it!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 08:29:33 PM »

I bet it took you a half an hour to write up that long boring ass meltdown

Epic obsession with your internet life

Yes, so obsessed I drop by 1-3 nights a month to post a few times.  Notice you're still carrying a hefty obsession for the Fury. ::)

It's because you look like a geek, get it!

hahaha, I can't take anything seriously when I think back to you calling out SSBG but being too afraid to post a pic so he'd know where to find you.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 08:35:47 PM »
why, u interested in taking his place.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 08:38:12 PM »
  ;D 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 08:38:45 PM »
why, u interested in taking his place.

hahahaha, here we go again! 3 posts and I got this retard launching threats of physical violence. I'm shaking in my boots.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 08:39:46 PM »
hahahaha, here we go again! 3 posts and I got this retard launching threats of physical violence. I'm shaking in my boots.  ::)
what threats, sounded like you wanted to step in.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 08:40:26 PM »
by the way, how much do u spend on toothpaste in a year?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 08:41:21 PM »
what threats, sounded like you wanted to step in.

It's not like my address is a mystery anymore. Feel free to come to CT.

by the way, how much do u spend on toothpaste in a year?

Yes, the pic in this thread shows how much of a horseface I really have.  ::)

Even Bluto is funnier than this. You should stick to pussying out of fights you start.  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 08:43:56 PM »
It's not like my address is a mystery anymore. Feel free to come to CT.

Yes, the pic in this thread shows how much of a horseface I really have.  ::)

Even Bluto is funnier than this. You should stick to pussying out of fights you start.  ;D
well, look who's throwing out the threats.  How could I ever do more damage then what God has already done.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 08:44:48 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA yes BF, pumphard has tried the same shit with me

Really......   How badly do u wanna find out.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2007, 08:46:04 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA yes BF, pumphard has tried the same shit with me

did I hurt your feelings

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2007, 08:47:29 PM »

God damn I'm good looking, even when drunk. Life must be a bitch for a virgin like you Pumphard. Good thing you live in Vegas. I'll bet you're the type of guy to take out a second mortgage so you're at least able to pay for pussy. Everyone knows that no one's giving it up for free to you.  ;)

did I hurt your feelings

You might want to try to be insulting before that. Havenbull would stomp a mudhole in you while busting a load in your sister's face.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2007, 08:52:33 PM »

God damn I'm good looking, even when drunk. Life must be a bitch for a virgin like you Pumphard. Good thing you live in Vegas. I'll bet you're the type of guy to take out a second mortgage so you're at least able to pay for pussy. Everyone knows that no one's giving it up for free to you.  ;)

You might want to try to be insulting before that. Havenbull would stomp a mudhole in you while busting a load in your sister's face.
Keep reassuring yourself that your a stud.......no pun intended.  You're right, life would be tough, trying to choose which property I should take out a second mortgage on.  But then again, a college punk like yourself, wouldn't have any idea what I'm talking about.