Author Topic: The V board is full of girly men!  (Read 3191 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
The V board is full of girly men!
« on: May 24, 2007, 09:51:02 AM »
A lot of the posters left on the V board consists of girly men! In a sense, those who got scared off had more balls than those who stayed - how does that work? You wonder... let me explain.

Some people are just born to be bullied and submissive by nature, they like to get abused! They get their ass kicked and come back for more! BerzerkFury is a great example of this, thats why he is interested in MMA - a game where he can get submitted and getting beat up!

This also explains why they're obsessed with homosexuality since that "lifestyle" has a lot of feminity, cross dressing etc basically that allows them to be what they are - a little bitch - all day long.

Let's take a closer look at the who's who, of the V board bitches:

• BigCyp - this little geek is so pussy whipped it's not even funny, he saved for years to bribe his bride with a $2000 (twothousanddollar!) ring. And just when you thought it couldn't go any lower - he topped that by telling us he wouldn't have sex with her until they got married!

If me or any of my mates run into a nerd like that IRL we would knock him out cold. Only problem is - he would probably like it.

Then there's

• MOS - Man of Steel (or rather, Man of NO BALLS as I like to call him) this little comic book collecting geek, is the one wearing the skirt at home! He has admitted that his wife - spanks him! The pure thought of this fatso being whipped by his woman is enough to make me puke.  :-[

Any more? Of course:

• slaveboy1980 - well the name says it all, he wants to be a womans slave - and if that's not bad enough, he also want them to sit on his face pissing on him! That's one disturbed individual.

Who else do we got...

• Stark - this pussy whipped loser had to get a girl from Latvia (!) because no woman of Germany NOR Ireland would want him... so he had to import a girlfriend... and he has posted that he once skipped the gym, because he had to go get a tampon (!) for his girlfriend!

Now I'm sure his old friends of "One of Germanys toughest skinhead gangs" would have a good laugh at that... what a sissy!

And that's not all, this fat piece of shit - who tried to get in shape for years and years on end and is constantly trying to cut down, is doing it - FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! Because "she doesn't like big men"

I'm so disgusted that people like that even are allowed to exist in this civilized world.

Lastly we got

• kiwiol - this nut got cybermarried (oh brother...) to a chick from Getbig... I mean WHAT THE FUCK!?!

I THINK ILL GO PUKE NOW
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: The V board is full of girly men!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 09:56:50 AM »
And the only reason people like Havenbull didn't make the list is because they're 100% GAY.
Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 10:00:26 AM »
Solo double post thread starting meltdown... very rare

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 10:00:33 AM »
A lot of the posters left on the V board consists of girly men! In a sense, those who got scared off had more balls than those who stayed - how does that work? You wonder... let me explain.

Some people are just born to be bullied and submissive by nature, they like to get abused! They get their ass kicked and come back for more! BerzerkFury is a great example of this, thats why he is interested in MMA - a game where he can get submitted and getting beat up!

This also explains why they're obsessed with homosexuality since that "lifestyle" has a lot of feminity, cross dressing etc basically that allows them to be what they are - a little bitch - all day long.

• BigCyp - this little geek is so pussy whipped it's not even funny, he saved for years to bribe his bride with a $2000 (twothousanddollar!) ring. And just when you thought it couldn't go any lower - he topped that by telling us he wouldn't have sex with her until they got married!

If me or any of my mates run into a nerd like that IRL we would knock him out cold. Only problem is - he would probably like it.

Then there's

• MOS - Man of Steel (or rather, Man of NO BALLS as I like to call him) this little comic book collecting geek, is the one wearing the skirt at home! He has admitted that his wife - spanks him! The pure thought of this fatso being whipped by his woman is enough to make me puke.  :-[

Any more? Of course:

• slaveboy1980 - well the name says it all, he wants to be a womans slave - and if that's not bad enough, he also want them to sit on his face pissing on him! That's one disturbed individual.

Who else do we got...

• Stark - this pussy whipped loser had to get a girl from Latvia (!) because no woman of Germany NOR Ireland would want him... so he had to import a girlfriend... and he has posted that he once skipped the gym, because he had to go get a tampon (!) for his girlfriend!

Now I'm sure his old friends of "One of Germanys toughest skinhead gangs" would have a good laugh at that... what a sissy!

And that's not all, this fat piece of shit - who tried to get in shape for years and years on end and is constantly trying to cut down, is doing it - FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! Because "she doesn't like big men"

I'm so disgusted that people like that even are allowed to exist in this civilized world.

Lastly we got

• kiwiol - this nut got cybermarried (oh brother...) to a chick from Getbig... I mean WHAT THE FUCK!?!

I THINK ILL GO PUKE NOW
They didnt get scared off bluto this place became a joke,hell a few months ago you only popped in once and awhile got beat up and left for a few days at a time..
After the kiwiol blow out every tom dick and harry came to the v thinking it was fair game ..so really your wrong all the penis puffers are here because they feel safe,this was a great board to have some laughs on now its crap.......

Hell i dont care who the mods are we need to get this board back in shape delete everything and lets start over worked in nature good enough for us..
p

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 10:04:47 AM »

blah blah blah

epic Meltdown :o :o :o man what selfpownage

Bluto the man with no real life (18 hours online every day), Emperor of twisting the truth.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 10:06:45 AM »
If I know people got off by me owning them, I wouldn't have done it so often considering I was doing them a favor!

Sick people looking for abuse!
Z

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 10:07:08 AM »
Hell i dont care who the mods are we need to get this board back in shape delete everything and lets start over worked in nature good enough for us..

word  8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 10:09:44 AM »
Boo-hoo we need to start over.

Well I might as well add you to the list in this thread because you're a bunch of whining bitches each one of you...

Like there's anything stopping you from making your own threads?

Idiots.
Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 10:12:30 AM »

Then there's

Any more? Of course:

Who else do we got...

Lastly we got

I THINK ILL GO PUKE NOW

Point of order, people would bag on Kiwi for his long winded posts that came out of right field and seemed a little crazy...Well looks like sir your starting to fill that void... :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 10:14:38 AM »
Point of order, people would bag on Kiwi for his long winded posts that came out of right field and seemed a little crazy...Well looks like sir your starting to fill that void... :D

"Always Sore" you will be on the GAY list, this is the GIRLY men list.

I've never seen such an open reference to homosex than "Always sore"

disgusting.
Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 10:15:15 AM »
"Always Sore" you will be on the GAY list, this is the GIRLY men list.

I've never seen such an open reference to homosex than "Always sore"

disgusting.

Hold me... ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 10:30:51 AM »
Hold me... ;D
why do you think he started this thread
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 10:42:15 AM »
why do you think he started this thread
I was just overcome that I made someones list... ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 10:45:19 AM »

Then there's

Any more? Of course:

Who else do we got...

Lastly we got

I THINK ILL GO PUKE NOW

Translation: I'm miserable and cry myself to sleep alone in the fetal position.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 10:49:18 AM »
bluto = relentless

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 10:51:20 AM »
bluto = relentless

WTF else has he got to do?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2007, 10:52:55 AM »
WTF else has he got to do?

Last I checked we're all here, reading and posting on the same board... at the same time too.
Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 10:53:54 AM »
Last I checked we're all here, reading and posting on the same board... at the same time too.

Not me I just stoped in before I go to the gym in my BMW... :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2007, 10:59:33 AM »

AAAHAHAH!!!  Whatever makes you feel better pumpkin.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2007, 11:02:08 AM »
the worthless replies in this post makes me wonder why i even bother bringing the funny.
Z

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2007, 11:03:13 AM »

The only difference is you have a trickle of cum on your chin

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2007, 11:11:10 AM »
the worthless replies in this post makes me wonder why i even bother bringing the funny.

What do you expect?   You decided to call out me and BC.......you were fvcked the moment you hit "Post".

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2007, 11:13:44 AM »
What do you expect?   You decided to call out me and BC.......you were fvcked the moment you hit "Post".

true, that you would see the irony would be asking too much

i guess you just got bitter because you know i was telling the truth.

and your reply reflects this.

Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2007, 11:17:30 AM »
true, that you would see the irony would be asking too much

i guess you just got bitter because you know i was telling the truth.

and your reply reflects this.

I had sex for 2 hours last night.......you were posting about how pathetic my life is.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2007, 11:18:49 AM »
I had sex for 2 hours last night.......you were posting about how pathetic my life is.
How can you type your wrist must be sore.... ;D