Author Topic: When bluto chose his name, he thought of the biggest hariest musclebear......  (Read 2154 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
........... and he could muster and named himself after him, he idolises these "Bears" and sees his own image in every single one of them.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Keep dreaming.
Z

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
ok "Musclebear"

ta ta

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
Like this? :D

Who gives a shit

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

yeah but fatter and hairier han bluto's pappa in that pic.

ta ta

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

got some good size there FMB, you just need to cut down a little, maybe you can get some tips from stark? he's been trying for years so he can teach you what NOT to do
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION

yeah but fatter and hairier han bluto's pappa in that pic.

ta ta
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
as I have said many times the guys here who talk about musclebears are closeted. i have offered many times to help  you guys out of the closet, and you can come along to all the big hairy gay guy parties. But trolling gay sites and collecting pics of big hairy guys makes me think your either severly closeted or extremly jealous. Pick one.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
as I have said many times the guys here who talk about musclebears are closeted. i have offered many times to help  you guys out of the closet, and you can come along to all the big hairy gay guy parties. But trolling gay sites and collecting pics of big hairy guys makes me think your either severly closeted or extremly jealous. Pick one.
What would you classify squadfatty as, since his partner has already come out of the closet? 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
neither he is straight. Why are you guys so influenced by gay culture, I haven't seen a gay cultural trend that wasn't eventually stolen by straight people. Whats up with that? Its the same thing with whites stealing from blacks. 

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
neither he is straight. Why are you guys so influenced by gay culture, I haven't seen a gay cultural trend that wasn't eventually stolen by straight people. Whats up with that? Its the same thing with whites stealing from blacks. 
It's a sign of insecurity.  Gay references are made by geeks, who think by insulting someone in that way, will make themselves look more macho.  And your right, its the same with the little white geeks, who try to dress black, talk the urban lingo, and listen to hiphop, thinking it'll make them look cooler, but in retrospect, they look like clowns.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
It's a sign of insecurity.  Gay references are made by geeks, who think by insulting someone in that way, will make themselves look more macho.  And your right, its the same with the little white geeks, who try to dress black, talk the urban lingo, and listen to hiphop, thinking it'll make them look cooler, but in retrospect, they look like clowns.

Like vanilla ice   ;D