Author Topic: Keepin' bodybuilding fun.  (Read 781 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Keepin' bodybuilding fun.
« on: May 24, 2007, 11:36:24 AM »
I think many of us take this stuff way too serious at times. Think back to when you first started, I bet you had more passion for training and it was FUN!  In my case, after 30 years of fartin' around in this game I am returning to my roots. I am going to do a bench meet ( raw , no bench shirt div) and compete in a MR Podunk. I have the summer off now (look out get biggers  ::)) and besides my dogs and new gf, I am a social loser and have no life.  :-[  I am training and eating like a pro starting today ( with my Homer Simpson genetics ) and see what happens.
Tips for keepin' it fun:
1. Do some old school exercies with buddys for strength . Have a rep challenge doing benches or squats, etc.

2. Go to a pro show, attend the expo and get involved as a fan.

3. Enter a local bench or power meet, or local Mr Podunk and make others in your gym aware of what you are doing.Pretend it is your own "Olympia" and go for it.

4. Have a musclehedz day with your buds ( or alone like me :o) train for a good long old fashioned workout , go eat or hit the hooters after the workout.

5. Try some new supplement or new bodypart routine you always wanted to try but sounded kinda crazy.

Any other fun suggestions: C'mon tell us.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Re: Keepin' bodybuilding fun.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 11:40:20 AM »
Have women blow you backstage at a competition as Arnold had stated happened back in the golden days.... ;D
You Can't Do It!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 11:41:00 AM »
1) Switch gym

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 11:46:11 AM »
Have a full contact posing round. That would be a draw.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 12:38:56 PM »
Have a full contact posing round. That would be a draw.

for DA