Author Topic: Love Doll for Dogs -PG17  (Read 2104 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Love Doll for Dogs -PG17
« on: May 24, 2007, 12:04:19 PM »
http://www.yankodesign.com/product_info.php?products_id=1948

**Some of the comments are hilarious!**

A dog is an animal with an enormous sexual appetite which can't be controlled. Many methods consist in artificial ways to stop dogs inborn character. These methods like castration or meds are going against the nature laws. Hotdoll is a natural (and beneficial for dog's health) way to control its sexual impulses. This love doll for dogs is shaped to be grabbed easily by the dog's paws like female hips. Hotdoll is designed in 2 sizes to be used by little dogs and by big ones! Its contrasted colors are made to be easily distinguished by dog's eyes. The body is made by a plastic structure covered with a 1 cm technogel skin to create a soft touch. All orange parts are made of rubber, that way the doll grips on the floor. The pink hole needs to be washed regularly for hygienic reasons.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
Re: Love Doll for Dogs -PG17
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 10:40:30 AM »
Flower, do your dogs use these?
Stick out your tongue.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 05:36:23 AM »
we bought a stuffed animal so that my dog could play with it.  all was fine until he hit doggie puberty.  All of a sudden i walk into the living room and my dog is in full three point stance pounding the stuffed animal.  He was going at it like a lil possesed beasty.  funny as hell.  As he got older he still wanted to bone it, but got so big that when he tried he'd topple over.  Even after falling to his side he'd still thrust away.  lol

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 06:24:16 AM »
Migs, have you posted a pic of your dog?  If you need to borrow my camera, you know where it is  >:(
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 06:26:07 AM »
Migs, have you posted a pic of your dog?  If you need to borrow my camera, you know where it is  >:(

I think Migs dog passed away a few years ago, unless he got a new one recently?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 06:41:25 AM »
I think Migs dog passed away a few years ago, unless he got a new one recently?
oh.  Sorry to hear that  :(
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 07:30:12 AM »
yes he did pass.  I am in the process of trying to get one.  I want to research some breeds and then try to find one from petfinder.com or some other place that deals with rescue pups.  Last resort would be to get it from a breeder.  any thoughts?  here is a pic of my lil one.  :'(

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 08:13:36 AM »
we bought a stuffed animal so that my dog could play with it.  all was fine until he hit doggie puberty.  All of a sudden i walk into the living room and my dog is in full three point stance pounding the stuffed animal.  He was going at it like a lil possesed beasty.  funny as hell.  As he got older he still wanted to bone it, but got so big that when he tried he'd topple over.  Even after falling to his side he'd still thrust away.  lol
This is a story about you not the dog right.... ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 09:03:44 AM »
yes he did pass.  I am in the process of trying to get one.  I want to research some breeds and then try to find one from petfinder.com or some other place that deals with rescue pups.  Last resort would be to get it from a breeder.  any thoughts?  here is a pic of my lil one.  :'(

Gorgeous Migs!!  That looks like a professional pic right there! 

If you can give a home to a shelter/rescue that is always good.  Do you want the same breed?  You can do a search for breed rescue groups.  I know one shelter here also allows you to put in a "request" form.  Then they will notify you when a dog comes in that might meet your request, you could call and ask if any places do that. 

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 11:39:56 AM »
yeah he was a great dog.  He was 17 years old.  I was thinking about a medium sized dog, not sure what type yet.

This is a story about you not the dog right.... ;D

ROFL, we shared many traits lol