Author Topic: Better or worse?: Branch Warren  (Read 37895 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Better or worse?: Branch Warren
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2007, 02:50:16 PM »
worse. same old story. they fuck it up.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2007, 06:03:30 AM »
He looks better today.One of the most freaky guys out there today.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2007, 06:04:56 AM »
He looks better today.One of the most freaky guys out there today.

He looks to have aged decades in a relatively short time. A little leaner & more defined now at a cost of leathery horrible looking skin.

Upper body's a little bigger and more refined but looks grotesque and inhuman, while he's let the lower body imbalance get worse. Legs too big and unrefined. Last several years should've been about bringing them down & defining while working on improving the calves. Lower body neglect is similar to Coleman.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2007, 06:07:01 AM »
Sadly  :'( the reality is that in order for him to win in the pros he had to mass up and make his body look freaky.
Like Ronnie and even Jay, if ya wanna win big time ya gotta go big and freaky.
Do I agree with that? NO!!! No! no!!
But I am just Joe Blow fan
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2007, 06:17:46 AM »
He looked bigger but shorter span of life
I am a mini beast

The Coach

Re: Better or worse?
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2007, 06:27:01 AM »
The role HGH and IGF are playing in BBing is obvious.  What you get is a much more massive BBer, but what you are sacrificing is the crispness of the physique.  Look at all these guys as they earn their pro cards, they look hard and crisp, tkae Kamali for instance, then they load up on the HGH, IGF, and other peptides in odrer to size up.

Branch looked better before.

Thats exactly right, there are VERY few exeptions when it comes to a pro being "ripped" and the IGF has played a huge role in ruining physiques, I could be wrong, but I think it was Milos that first introduced the use of insulin into the drug programs and by doing that (along with the encouragment of the poor judging) has dangerously ruined the industry physiques that USED to be good.

These pics are perfect example of how drugs ruined a physique, I'm not aginst the use of it for competition, but to take it to the point that it totally ruins people is a total step backwards from where it used to be...........bottomline, Branch looks like shit!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 06:40:13 AM »
Thats exactly right, there are VERY few exeptions when it comes to a pro being "ripped" and the IGF has played a huge role in ruining physiques, I could be wrong, but I think it was Milos that first introduced the use of insulin into the drug programs and by doing that (along with the encouragment of the poor judging) has dangerously ruined the industry physiques that USED to be good.

These pics are perfect example of how drugs ruined a physique, I'm not aginst the use of it for competition, but to take it to the point that it totally ruins people is a total step backwards from where it used to be...........bottomline, Branch looks like shit!

But why do these pros do it? They need to in order to win. I agree it looks worse, compared to a leaner , sharper look,
amd dare I say healthier look. Jay Cutler remarked during a seminar that he prfered how he looked 25 lbs lighter, but was told he needed to be BIGGER to ever win.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2007, 06:41:33 AM »
But why do these pros do it? They need to in order to win. I agree it looks worse, compared to a leaner , sharper look,

No, they're leaner, sharper and bigger on, at the expense of a natural, healthy and less cramped look.

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2007, 06:51:47 AM »
amd dare I say healthier look. Jay Cutler remarked during a seminar that he prfered how he looked 25 lbs lighter, but was told he needed to be BIGGER to ever win.

You could probably start with the judging standards and take it from there, I've always said with the amount of gear some of these guys are on it's easy to get big.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2007, 07:02:43 AM »
warren looks 100 times better from the pics from back in 99-01. more sharp, better proportions, better skin tone etc

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2007, 07:08:21 AM »
warren looks 100 times better from the pics from back in 99-01. more sharp, better proportions, better skin tone etc

Yes, Branch has shocking skin. 

As a matter of fact, the skin is the largest organ in the human body.  The quality of the skin is a reflection of one's overall health.

Branch's overall health is evidently in appalling condition, if you go by the look of his skin.

I hope the guy will live past his 50th birthday!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2007, 07:10:50 AM »
I wonder if Warren reads this stuff?  :D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2007, 07:12:23 AM »
Yes, Branch has shocking skin. 

As a matter of fact, the skin is the largest organ in the human body.  The quality of the skin is a reflection of one's overall health.

Branch's overall health is evidently in appalling condition, if you go by the look of his skin.

I hope the guy will live past his 50th birthday!

branch skin looks like he has sandpapered it

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2007, 07:13:35 AM »
Branch is an ignoramus.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2007, 07:15:23 AM »
Branch is an ignoramus.

mr warren is totally hardcore.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2007, 07:17:49 AM »
He's becoming what he wants...a mass monster.
:D Weee

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2007, 07:18:56 AM »

laura, how is the street corner?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2007, 07:22:27 AM »

Laura, i think he has already gotten there.  He is a mass monster!

Are women in general attracted to these behemoths?  I dont think so!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2007, 07:31:31 AM »
laura, how is the street corner?
I heard it's gone downhill since your girl took it over.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2007, 07:33:41 AM »
Laura, i think he has already gotten there.  He is a mass monster!

Are women in general attracted to these behemoths?  I dont think so!
He doesn't have anything to worry about regarding women liking or disliking his physique.  He's got a girl already.

And some women like it, some don't.  Just like some like skinny men, some don't.  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2007, 07:34:13 AM »
I heard it's gone downhill since your girl took it over.
hahahahahaha, classic.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2007, 07:34:56 AM »
I think he looks terrible in the shots from the NY Pro, looked waaay better a couple of years ago.  Again it's a case of a guy going for size for the sake of going for size at the cost of everything else.  Leg imbalance is horrible, skin tone is horrible, back lacks refinement, waist is getting huge.  The judges seem determined to push this look and I don't understand why but whatever, it's thier "sport" not mine.
nasser=piece of shit

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2007, 07:40:30 AM »
He doesn't have anything to worry about regarding women liking or disliking his physique.  He's got a girl already.

And some women like it, some don't.  Just like some like skinny men, some don't.  ;)

Laura, i think Branch would be concerned whether women are attracted to his physique or not!  Afterall, he is in the 'physique business' and for him it is all about appearance/vanity.  The fact that he has a girlfriend is irrelevant.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2007, 07:57:07 AM »
Laura, i think Branch would be concerned whether women are attracted to his physique or not!  Afterall, he is in the 'physique business' and for him it is all about appearance/vanity.  The fact that he has a girlfriend is irrelevant.
I think most bber's who want to be, or are mass monsters don't care if a woman is attracted to his physique or not...otherwise they wouldn't become such.  Their main focus is get as big as they can.  The fact that his girlfriend is in the industry helps because she understands and obviously finds him and his body attractive.

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2007, 02:58:00 PM »
Branch got married in 2006.  Don't you guys read the mags?

He is still pretty new as a pro.  Consider what he'll look like when he's been a pro as long as Ronnie has been.