Author Topic: Im SO JEALOUS of this 19mo olds genetic disorder..damn, I wish it was me!  (Read 3792 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Holy Cow.. Im so jealous! Imagine? This kid can probaby pick ANY PRO sport, and make it big. Well, to some limits- I know some positions require talent as well as physical attributes.

Anyhow..read up. He is adopted too, 19 months old now- we heard about him a while ago, I guess this is a follow up story.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muchronicle/index.ssf?/base/news-11/1179656224210880.xml&coll=8&thispage=1

Stark

• Getbig V
I read 19 years old.... it's 19 MONTH :o :o

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
I read 19 years old.... it's 19 MONTH :o :o

Dude, its like reading from the Superman story...unreal...he probably will eat cheesecake and cheeseburgers and look better than most dieted /competing bodybuilders...he may be the best bodybuilder in the world if he ever goes that route...

If you had that genetic "disorder" what sport would you enter? (to become a pro and be RICH!)

I havent decided...

Stark

• Getbig V
Dude, its like reading from the Superman story...unreal...he probably will eat cheesecake and cheeseburgers and look better than most dieted /competing bodybuilders...he may be the best bodybuilder in the world if he ever goes that route...

If you had that genetic "disorder" what sport would you enter? (to become a pro and be RICH!)

I havent decided...

Problem is that he will have a hardtime keeping fat.... Ironic....he will do the exact opposite to all of us, try to gain fat lol.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
For Liam's parents, the most pressing challenge is feeding the boy enough protein every day to fuel his body's high performance motor. The wiry, but muscular, toddler eats six full meals per day and still struggles to gain weight.

Dr. Larson, the first physician to suspect Liam had myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy, said he was amazed by the toddler's strength.

"He was able to grab both of my hands and nearly do an iron cross," Dr. Larson said. "This is not something that happens for most men, ever, and here is this kid with this kind of power."

Larson said Liam's strength gives him a huge edge over other children, physically and in terms of self-confidence.

"When you've got that kind of power and that kind of strength, the world is open to you," Larson said. "He's agile because he's so strong -- when you've got that incredible power as a kid you're going to try a lot more things."

Liam's father, a die-hard University of Michigan fan, already is dreaming big things for his adopted son.

"I want him to be a football player. He could be the next Michael Hart," Neil Hoekstra said, referring to U-M's star running back.

Medical challenges at birth

Neil and Dana Hoekstra endured a rocky road on the path to adoption that eventually led them to Liam.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
No pictures no story.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Researchers at Johns Hopkins wanted to include Liam in a study of people with the condition. But when the scientists found 100 adults to participate in the study, Liam was no longer needed.
Who the hell are those 100 people?!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Holy Cow.. Im so jealous! Imagine? This kid can probaby pick ANY PRO sport, and make it big. Well, to some limits- I know some positions require talent as well as physical attributes.

Anyhow..read up. He is adopted too, 19 months old now- we heard about him a while ago, I guess this is a follow up story.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muchronicle/index.ssf?/base/news-11/1179656224210880.xml&coll=8&thispage=1
where are the pics

bench

Stark

• Getbig V
Could well be the first natural Mr O :D :D think of that, and think how the rest of the Pros would hate his guts :D

BDG

• Getbig III
Treatment of Manifestations
Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy is not currently known to cause any medical complications.

Just so you all know..
This is not a life threating condition for the boy.  He will have to consume large quantity of fatty acids to ensure that his brain works 100%, but other than that.....  This kids could be a super athelete.
OSC

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Who the hell are those 100 people?!

Yes I know! I was thinking the same-

It figures, they can be anyone that doesnt care about sports, exercise or anything...They just live a normal life...how could you not notice the gift though?

Imagine they came out with a myostatin blocker?? buh bye any steroid desire...

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney

I figured this kid would have huge, vacular forearms.  He looks.. ordinary.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
He will be the next Ronnie
Q

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Treatment of Manifestations
Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy is not currently known to cause any medical complications.

Just so you all know..
This is not a life threating condition for the boy.  He will have to consume large quantity of fatty acids to ensure that his brain works 100%, but other than that.....  This kids could be a super athelete.

There are no side effects!!!!!  insane..

Stark

• Getbig V
He will be the next Ronnie

Not black enough...........

ups    :o

Stark

• Getbig V
There are no side effects!!!!!  insane..

corse there are side effects, think of an life eating all the time 10 times more than the normal person, or staying super ripped all the time ala Munzer.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney

How about the German super kid?  Maybe they should have  posedown?  Does the NPC have a toddler division?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
This kid can kick all their asses

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
I figured this kid would have huge, vacular forearms.  He looks.. ordinary.

haha come on man,have you seen a normal 19moths old, its fat, this kid s got no fat at his arms, i see a lot of potential.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
corse there are side effects, think of an life eating all the time 10 times more than the normal person, or staying super ripped all the time ala Munzer.

that was a dumb post, muntsers body wasnt made to be that ripped, it costed him his life. This kid is made to be ripped, so you cant compare the 2 situations.

Stark

• Getbig V
that was a dumb post, muntsers body wasnt made to be that ripped, it costed him his life. This kid is made to be ripped, so you cant compare the 2 situations.

all I wanted to say is that there are of course side effects if you stay ultra ripped all the time hence Munzer who was well know for beeing ripped all year round.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
all I wanted to say is that there are of course side effects if you stay ultra ripped all the time hence Munzer who was well know for beeing ripped all year round.

yes

but munzer took drugs to maintain that. it was moreso the drugs then the low bodyfat that killed him.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
yes

but munzer took drugs to maintain that. it was moreso the drugs then the low bodyfat that killed him.

thats what i was trying to explain to that thick skull  ;)

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
I hope he doesn't waste his potential and become a school teacher. If his muscle grow in good proportions he should definitely do bodybuilding.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
I hope he doesn't waste his potential and become a school teacher. If his muscle grow in good proportions he should definitely do bodybuilding.

fuck bodybuilding, a good baseball player can have a 20 year career

Arod signed a 10 year/250 mill contract, fully guaranteed..that is the way to go
Here comes the money shot