Author Topic: A Question for Bezerkfury  (Read 4627 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
A Question for Bezerkfury
« on: May 24, 2007, 04:36:51 PM »
Crest or Colgate, what do you use on those choppers?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: A Question for Bezerkfury
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 04:40:27 PM »
So within 30 posts of returning to this board, I have succeeded in acquiring another person after my nuts!!!!

So tell me. I know you remember when you refused to post your pic after SSBG accepted your challenge. The only reason I can come up with for you not showing it is that you're one ugly snatch. It's alright though, that's what plastic surgery is for. I know you think those phillipino hookers you pour your allowance into whisper sweet nothings in your ear about how special you are, but here's a pointer. They're paid to say that.  ;)

By the way, you should post this thread a third time. I mean, it wasn't hilarious enough the first two. Good to know I'm that far into your head already.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 04:42:48 PM »
I think your a big joke, you really entertain me, even more so then the almighty squadfatty.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 04:43:42 PM »
I think your a big joke, you really entertain me, even more so then the almighty squadfatty.

And there's the typical reply for when one gets a mudhole stomped in them on this board. They try to make it look like they enjoy smashing their keyboard and wiping tears out of their eyes. News to me.

Does your Mom tell you that you're her special little man every night as she tucks you into your racecar bed and pats you on the head?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 04:46:55 PM »
And there's the typical reply for when one gets a mudhole stomped in them on this board. They try to make it look like they enjoy smashing their keyboard and wiping tears out of their eyes. News to me.

Does your Mom tell you that you're her special little man every night as she tucks you into your racecar bed and pats you on the head?
come on, now u tell me how I can't laugh at that

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 04:48:29 PM »
come on, now u tell me how I can't laugh at that

Well, I usually bring the funny to my posts. Just another thing I excel at on this planet. I'm pretty much the all flesh version of the $6 million dollar man.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 04:58:06 PM »
Well, I usually bring the funny to my posts. Just another thing I excel at on this planet. I'm pretty much the all flesh version of the $6 million dollar man.

Tell me Berzerkfury as the owner of the biggest meltdown on this board, how does it feel to be a living joke?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 05:18:40 PM »
Tell me Berzerkfury as the owner of the biggest meltdown on this board, how does it feel to be a living joke?

When have I ever melted down? I do find it amusing that you crawl out of the woodwork every now and then to try to blow me and Sarcasm and then you slink back off. You're persistent, what with the fact you've been doing it for what? Almost 2 years now? You would think one would give up after so much failure.

Cue Xpac2's reply within 5 minutes where he uses one of his generic insults that no one hasn't heard 55,000 times before!  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 06:25:38 PM »
you gotta realize that, like your hero squadfatty, your a joke in here, and thats why people have fun with you.  It's not that your in anybody's head, it's just that your very amusing, so please do me a favour, and don't ever leave again cause sf is getting boring.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 07:51:39 PM »
When have I ever melted down? I do find it amusing that you crawl out of the woodwork every now and then to try to blow me and Sarcasm and then you slink back off. You're persistent, what with the fact you've been doing it for what? Almost 2 years now? You would think one would give up after so much failure.

Cue Xpac2's reply within 5 minutes where he uses one of his generic insults that no one hasn't heard 55,000 times before!  ::)

haha i see you wnt crying to Ron and got some of my posts deleted, no worries, i'll pm your info to anyone who asks.
I'm Nick's role model!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 08:40:00 PM »

hmmm.......getting owned and then slinking away for 2 months thinking people will forget how badly your horseface got bitch slapped is a huge meltdown.

Hope this helps

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2007, 01:43:31 AM »
another thread. another berzerkfury meltdown. he just dont stop  :-\
Z

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2007, 06:14:57 AM »
another thread. another berzerkfury meltdown. he just dont stop  :-\

Careful Bluto he might write a 20 paragraph essay about how he is in our heads.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2007, 06:17:38 AM »
Careful Bluto he might write a 20 paragraph essay about how he is in our heads.  ::)

yes and how much time everybody - except him - is spending here  ::)
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2007, 06:38:30 AM »
yes and how much time everybody - except him - is spending here  ::)
and how he's a good looking guy with a great smile, all the chicks dig him, and how he's going to be an MD someday.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 06:41:53 AM »
and how he's a good looking guy with a great smile, all the chicks dig him, and how he's going to be an MD someday.

and a cagefighter!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2007, 06:42:13 AM »

I don't know what's worse - what he says, or that he repeats it over and over  :-\
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2007, 08:58:22 AM »
I don't know what's worse - what he says, or that he repeats it over and over  :-\

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you're still here after getting your ass kicked all over this board for the last 5 days, or that you're reduced to needing Xpac2, Pumphard and Shadow to defend you. Good to see Bluto's one or two posts away from going straight off the deep end. Xpac2's no worse, the guy's like a leech. I could leave for a decade and I'd put money on this clown still wanting to blow me when I got back.  ::)

It's funny that you clowns still have nothing to insult me with. Posting 3 year old pictures of someone after a night of drinking does not a meltdown make. Sorry.  :'(

Don't worry Bluto, I mean it's not like Stark hasn't made you his bitch or anything. hahahaha!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2007, 09:02:52 AM »
I don't know what's worse, the fact that you're still here after getting your ass kicked all over this board for the last 5 days, or that you're reduced to needing Xpac2, Pumphard and Shadow to defend you. Good to see Bluto's one or two posts away from going straight off the deep end. Xpac2's no worse, the guy's like a leech. I could leave for a decade and I'd put money on this clown still wanting to blow me when I got back.  ::)

It's funny that you clowns still have nothing to insult me with. Posting 3 year old pictures of someone after a night of drinking does not a meltdown make. Sorry.  :'(

Don't worry Bluto, I mean it's not like Stark hasn't made you his bitch or anything. hahahaha!

3 years? yesterday you said the picture was 1 year.

Z

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2007, 09:09:03 AM »

HAHAHA he did the excat thing we predicted. What a tool

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2007, 09:18:43 AM »
3 years? yesterday you said the picture was 1 year.

There's no horseface in the pic of me in the blue shirt. Better luck next time.  ;)

HAHAHA he did the excat thing we predicted. What a tool

Wow, someone's a little obsessed!!!! As Sarcasm would say, calm down, it ain't that serious. I wonder, does the xpac2 gimmick exist for any reason other than to stalk Sarcasm and the rest of the Squad and ex-Squad? Quite an unhealthy obsession someone's got.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2007, 09:26:36 AM »
There's no horseface in the pic of me in the blue shirt. Better luck next time.  ;)

Wow, someone's a little obsessed!!!! As Sarcasm would say, calm down, it ain't that serious. I wonder, does the xpac2 gimmick exist for any reason other than to stalk Sarcasm and the rest of the Squad and ex-Squad? Quite an unhealthy obsession someone's got.

No horseface? You still got em teeths, still look like a little nerd. You just have your mouth closed, that's all.

You saying your teeth went missing somewhere? They disappeared from one year to the next? Not likely, unless you were on an episode of Extreme Makeover. (but if that's the case, why didn't they fix the rest of you?)

::)

Oh, and you look HUGE in that picture too, let's not forget the mega mass you've packed on during all those years (8?) of training!

Didn't you use steroids too at one point?  ;D

You're a joke. Plain and simple.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2007, 09:30:17 AM »
No horseface? You still got em teeths, still look like a little nerd. You just have your mouth closed, that's all.

You saying your teeth went missing somewhere? They disappeared from one year to the next? Not likely, unless you were on an episode of Extreme Makeover. (but if that's the case, why didn't they fix the rest of you?)

::)

Oh, and you look HUGE in that picture too, let's not forget the mega mass you've packed on during all those years (8?) of training!

Didn't you use steroids too at one point?  ;D

You're a joke. Plain and simple.

He's going off the deep end folks. I'm in your head, Stark's in your head, the rest of the people on the V are in your head. Look at you. I can just picture the tears streaming down your face as you type this post. Are you really that bothered by the fact that people shit all over you on this forum?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2007, 09:45:31 AM »
He's going off the deep end folks. I'm in your head, Stark's in your head, the rest of the people on the V are in your head. Look at you. I can just picture the tears streaming down your face as you type this post. Are you really that bothered by the fact that people shit all over you on this forum?

Hey Berzerkfury how does it feel to have no backing of your horseface. Everyone abandoned you when they realized what a sad clown you are  ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2007, 09:46:10 AM »
Hey Berzerkfury how does it feel to have no backing of your horseface. Everyone abandoned you when they realized what a sad clown you are  ;D
hahahaahhahahahaha ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD