Author Topic: Top #3 most boring posters on V board  (Read 1050 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Top #3 most boring posters on V board
« on: May 25, 2007, 11:39:00 AM »
#1 BerzerkFury - used the same "you spend a lot of time on the internet!"-comment for over a year now. And EVERYBODY gets to hear it. I've never seen a person with such a lack of vocabulary and creativity than this loser.

#2 MOS - once upon a time people said "MOS is a funny guy" i dont know if thats true, but i know this - these days all he post is "hahahahahah!" comments. totally useless.

#3 Havenbull - every comment is the same "hey go suck a cock" - his posts bore me to tears.

Discuss
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Top #3 most boring posters on V board
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 11:42:11 AM »
#1 BerzerkFury - used the same "you spend a lot of time on the internet!"-comment for over a year now. And EVERYBODY gets to hear it. I've never seen a person with such a lack of vocabulary and creativity than this loser.

#2 MOS - once upon a time people said "MOS is a funny guy" i dont know if thats true, but i know this - these days all he post is "hahahahahah!" comments. totally useless.

#3 Havenbull - every comment is the same "hey go suck a cock" - his posts bore me to tears.

Discuss

It's nice that you did not put me on the list :)

You and me Bluto we will rule getbig mate :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 11:46:43 AM »
gotta try harder if you wanna break it into the top #3 but you've done pretty good lately. keep claiming that i (and everyone else you ever argue with) is fat for 12 months and you might be up there battling it out with berzerkfury  ;D

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 11:49:59 AM »
gotta try harder if you wanna break it into the top #3 but you've done pretty good lately. keep claiming that i (and everyone else you ever argue with) is fat for 12 months and you might be up there battling it out with berzerkfury  ;D

ah why would you say that Bluto  :-\

I have always time for you and the gym brother

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 11:50:28 AM »
where are you on that list Mr Angry?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 11:54:49 AM »

You need a bigger list and then we can check in to see if we moved up or down...A Bluto Ranking system.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 11:55:22 AM »
You should place squadfatty in the same boat as havenbull, comments like, I fucked your sister, is the best they got in their arsenal.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 11:57:01 AM »
You need a bigger list and then we can check in to see if we moved up or down...A Bluto Ranking system.

hmm yes that might be something. i know maaaaaa and stalk are disappointed it wasnt a top 5 list maybe then they would've had a chance

but i feel bf, havenbull and mos are very strong candidates.

if you disagree feel free to post your own list
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2007, 11:57:45 AM »
The only boring people on the V are the ones who complain that some people take shit too far.  I am not saying that posting addy's and family shit is acceptable, but for the most part everything else should be encouraged. If you don't like it, scram!
E

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2007, 11:58:33 AM »
hmm yes that might be something. i know maaaaaa and stalk are disappointed it wasnt a top 5 list maybe then they would've had a chance

It's Stark bro :)

But that's ok...

Just looking out for you covering your back bro

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2007, 04:42:12 PM »

Bluto, you simply don't like me, that's why I'm on your list  ;D  Your list is written on a fast food napkin, cause your "postin' all day ass" don't have time for a job  ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2007, 06:35:21 PM »

Discuss

I think we should just call BerzerkFury - Little Nicky Hersh from now on  ;D
K