Author Topic: Pix: Shawn in 99 O and 2002 Japan guest posing??  (Read 4398 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Pix: Shawn in 99 O and 2002 Japan guest posing??
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 04:11:14 PM »
You are wrong, whoever you are. Onlymen's pretty good shape. Here he is in Hawai, honeymooning with his top bear Beks ;D

Wow Onlyme lost a great deal of weight. Somebody post a before and after picture.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 04:58:41 PM »
Wow Onlyme lost a great deal of weight. 

He's been training Rocky Style 8)

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 05:00:47 PM »
He's been training Rocky Style 8)

Keith just sent me his latest photograph....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2007, 05:03:48 PM »
Keith just sent me his latest photograph....

Hahahaha that was taken at the height of 'his' Anorexia

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2007, 05:06:06 PM »
If you speak to all the others who were involved they side with Shawn. 

Keith should just admit he was/is wrong and move on....

Isn't it intersting not a single promoter other than Keith has every had a problem with Shawn? 

i dont think texasbubba is shawn, otherwise he wouldnt have time to stuff his face with donuts, and chasing sasha ogata.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 05:07:00 PM »
Wow Onlyme lost a great deal of weight. Somebody post a before and after picture.

You're pretty chubby yourself these days, ain't ya Sean?  ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2007, 05:12:56 PM »
Sgt. D may I suck your cock. I just won a blowjob competition the other day. My excellent experience put me above the rest. I can make you feel really good.

Damn you are so fucking gay. I only like women dude.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2007, 05:17:37 PM »
ONLYME melts like a popsicle.
$

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2007, 05:19:03 PM »

You like trannies, or so I've heard.

And editing my post was pretty gay, dude.. Where did you come up with all that stuff? Sorry, but I don't go in that direction. You might wanna trying pming BayGM though..  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2007, 09:37:15 PM »

hahaha yea sure you do.  We believe you. ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2007, 10:31:04 PM »
hahaha yea sure you do.  We believe you. ::)

You got that right I do.  :) I'm sure a sexy beast as yourself get plenty of women ::)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2007, 10:40:18 PM »
You are right on Matt....Keith can't get over the fact that he didn't bring Shawn their to pose.  Keith lives, eat and sleeps to bad mouth the IFBB and Shawn.  He should move over to the PDI board.

It would be fine if the guys posted some OBJECTIVE stuff that was negative about Shawn Ray. But he just goes on and on and on....This makes anything he now says a lot less credible in my opinion.
Ok, soooooooo Shawn was hefty in some guest posing bits...like he is the ONLY pro to ever do that.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2007, 10:44:05 PM »
So who the fuck is telling the truth, Keith or Shawn?  ???

Somebody is being honest and the other person is being a dick.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2007, 10:45:16 PM »
Shawn was extremely impressive at the 1999 Mr. Olympia. However, when you have guys carrying 60lbs more muscle in equal or better condition, there's no way you can give him the win

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2007, 10:49:20 PM »
Shawn was extremely impressive at the 1999 Mr. Olympia. However, when you have guys carrying 60lbs more muscle in equal or better condition, there's no way you can give him the win

I agree with you ronnie coleman was the ultimate bodybuilder in 99.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2007, 10:59:06 PM »
I agree with you ronnie coleman was the ultimate bodybuilder in 99.

Not my choice. Sergio in his prime , circa 1970 would be my overall impressive Olympian of all time.
My personal fav is Zane of course.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2007, 12:41:29 AM »
$2,200.00 for Guest Posing? Keith better check again, I got $3- $4,000 ro Guest pose.
I was paid $2,400 to attend the show in Hawaii and sign pics.
I was retired, off season, my lat posing appearance was in Japan.
I never planned to get up onstage for a "POSEDOWN" at the end of the show, for what? For whom?
I didn't even have psoing trunks!
Keith, your a clown, always have been but I like you cause your Fat Like me ;D
Wanna Posedown or post recent pics side by side?
You're like Osma Bin Laden, the Invisible Man when it comes to actually showing a Recent picture.
hate on brother, would I expect anything less?
Your show flopped, you packed on the pounds and now you come here because no one else will have you, well, you're welcome.
Come back again son,  we'll keep the light on for ya and a Donut in the oven ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2007, 01:42:04 AM »
$2,200.00 for Guest Posing? Keith better check again, I got $3- $4,000 ro Guest pose.
I was paid $2,400 to attend the show in Hawaii and sign pics.
I was retired, off season, my lat posing appearance was in Japan.
I never planned to get up onstage for a "POSEDOWN" at the end of the show, for what? For whom?
I didn't even have psoing trunks!
Keith, your a clown, always have been but I like you cause your Fat Like me ;D
Wanna Posedown or post recent pics side by side?
You're like Osma Bin Laden, the Invisible Man when it comes to actually showing a Recent picture.
hate on brother, would I expect anything less?
Your show flopped, you packed on the pounds and now you come here because no one else will have you, well, you're welcome.
Come back again son,  we'll keep the light on for ya and a Donut in the oven ;D

Boy and I do mean boy, you sure don't read good for a guy who pretends all the time.  I have admiitted you weren't supposed to guest pose.  You fuckin moron.  WHat drugs do you do nowadays cause they a screwing with your reading abilities.  You were paid to go up on stage with the all the other pros there and pose with them and the competitors.  I had my guest posers and no where were you listed as the guest posers.  So get that through your head.  Do you honestly think I would have paid you $2,500 to come to Hawaii and sign pics.  Why would anyone do that.  In addition, pay for your girlfriends airfare and per diem.  How stupid are you.  Your bullshit goes over great with 3 or 4 people on here and your alter-egos.  You need those gimmick accounts to make you look good  Cause boy you need them.  My show was an NPC and I had as many people at it than you had a pro show you moron.  Ihad 1200 seats on the floor. 

hahaaa I love it!.  You didn't have posing trunks either did the other guys moron.  Why do think I didn't asked them to guest pose.  It was to let the competitor be on stage with guys they admired.  EVERY other pro there and others loved it and had NO problem with it.  But the primadonna Sean was a pussy (as one person said sitting in front of him said) after he heard Sean say he was too fat and wasn't going up.

You know Sean lets forget it.  You are like arguing with a retard but worse.  Because a retard doesn't realize he is doing wrong, you know it and love it and always do it.  Your a piece of shit and at the Olympia come by the craps table at the Orleans.  Have Ron bring his camera and interview us together.  Then I can say what a pussy you are right in front of your tiny face and on camera.  It will be great.  You can cry and everything and then go find someone to piss on you.  Even after you pissed on yourself.  Hey and since you are so rich you can pay me back the $600 you owe me of ripping off my friend.  I love how you have never had anything to say about that one.  ahahaha  what are you going to say about that.  Not much you can say scumbag.  Cause you know you ripped off my friend and embarrassed yourself at the hotel.   Come on explain this story.  Tell everyone I am full of shit and am lying.  I dare you.  Whats wrong can't think of a story.  You've had 4 years to think of one.  Or is it because you are a born again Christian and you don't have to pay back your debts.  Is that it boy. 

What happened to one of your sponsors at the show.  Maybe we should contact Darque Tan and ask them why they wanted to leave.  Great crowd at your night finals.  So far the only pics have less than hundred people in them.  Can yo please post more with people in them.  Thanks By the way your show was a flop to as was last year.  So no matter how you word it.  YOu lost money.  Sorry boy but you deserve it.  See being an asshole is catching up to you. hahaha boy you are an easy target.  You give to much ammo.  Keep it up you are doing great.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2007, 01:49:43 AM »
I guess Keith and Shawn won't be forming one of those new state " civil unions" and taking warm showers together 'eh. Ok seriously onlyme(kieth) you seem like smart togther dude, why grind axes about something that may/may not have happened at one of your shows years ago.

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2007, 06:16:37 AM »
Boy and I do mean boy, you sure don't read good for a guy who pretends all the time.  I have admiitted you weren't supposed to guest pose.  You fuckin moron.  WHat drugs do you do nowadays cause they a screwing with your reading abilities.  You were paid to go up on stage with the all the other pros there and pose with them and the competitors.  I had my guest posers and no where were you listed as the guest posers.  So get that through your head.  Do you honestly think I would have paid you $2,500 to come to Hawaii and sign pics.  Why would anyone do that.  In addition, pay for your girlfriends airfare and per diem.  How stupid are you.  Your bullshit goes over great with 3 or 4 people on here and your alter-egos.  You need those gimmick accounts to make you look good  Cause boy you need them.  My show was an NPC and I had as many people at it than you had a pro show you moron.  Ihad 1200 seats on the floor. 

hahaaa I love it!.  You didn't have posing trunks either did the other guys moron.  Why do think I didn't asked them to guest pose.  It was to let the competitor be on stage with guys they admired.  EVERY other pro there and others loved it and had NO problem with it.  But the primadonna Sean was a pussy (as one person said sitting in front of him said) after he heard Sean say he was too fat and wasn't going up.

You know Sean lets forget it.  You are like arguing with a retard but worse.  Because a retard doesn't realize he is doing wrong, you know it and love it and always do it.  Your a piece of shit and at the Olympia come by the craps table at the Orleans.  Have Ron bring his camera and interview us together.  Then I can say what a pussy you are right in front of your tiny face and on camera.  It will be great.  You can cry and everything and then go find someone to piss on you.  Even after you pissed on yourself.  Hey and since you are so rich you can pay me back the $600 you owe me of ripping off my friend.  I love how you have never had anything to say about that one.   what are you going to say about that.  Not much you can say scumbag.  Cause you know you ripped off my friend and embarrassed yourself at the hotel.   Come on explain this story.  Tell everyone I am full of shit and am lying.  I dare you.  Whats wrong can't think of a story.  You've had 4 years to think of one.  Or is it because you are a born again Christian and you don't have to pay back your debts.  Is that it boy. 

What happened to one of your sponsors at the show.  Maybe we should contact Darque Tan and ask them why they wanted to leave.  Great crowd at your night finals.  So far the only pics have less than hundred people in them.  Can yo please post more with people in them.  Thanks By the way your show was a flop to as was last year.  So no matter how you word it.  YOu lost money.  Sorry boy but you deserve it.  See being an asshole is catching up to you. hahaha boy you are an easy target.  You give to much ammo.  Keep it up you are doing great.

Keith, there you go again ranting about shit.  Please don't use racial conditation like "boy" it not becoming of you.

Quit posting about the Colorado Pro or any other show unless you go to take you Fat Ass out of the house and attend.  There were more than 1100 fans in the seats by 6:30.  I spoke with Todd at Darque Tan numerous times of the weekend. He and his company as well as other vendors were really pleased with the outcome of the event.

Let's address your spider bite?  A medical professional on Dr. Phil yesterday was speaking to a lady that said she gained more than 200 pounds from spider bite.  The Dr. stated that there is no medical reason someone gains this kind of weight from a spider bite.  It is from the lack of willpower and selfworth to get out and exercise.  Care to respond with your lame ass excuse?