Author Topic: Pix: Shawn in 99 O and 2002 Japan guest posing??  (Read 4400 times)

Atlantic

• Getbig III
Pix: Shawn in 99 O and 2002 Japan guest posing??
« on: May 26, 2007, 08:38:17 AM »
Does any one have Shawn Ray’s pic from 1999 Mr. O and when he guest posed in Japan in 2002??

Atlantic

• Getbig III
Re: Pix: Shawn in 99 O and 2002 Japan guest posing??
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 11:29:07 AM »
?? ?? ?? ??

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 12:10:27 PM »
what a random request  ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 02:26:12 PM »
Does any one have Shawn Ray’s pic from 1999 Mr. O and when he guest posed in Japan in 2002??

Are you talking about Hawaii?  Apparently Keith (onlyme) expected Shawn to guest pose in off-season shape despite not explaining that to Shawn beforehand.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 02:51:30 PM »
Are you talking about Hawaii?  Apparently Keith (onlyme) expected Shawn to guest pose in off-season shape despite not explaining that to Shawn beforehand.

Way off dude.  Don't quit your day job.  First off the year was 2002.  And he was NEVER supposed to guest pose.  He was supposed to get onstage with all the other pros and the competitors to have a massive posedown on stage.  ALL other pros accepted.  Why would I have it where Sean was the only one there who didn't.  He agreed and didn't want to do it cause he said he was fat.  Okay now you have your facts straight.

And by the way, since you have promoted so many shows.  When you pay a pro to guest pose $2,500, are you happy and the fans that paid you money for seats happy that he comes in fat and sloopy.  Just wondering in the shows you have promoted if you felt ripped off.  Thanks for the answer.

And this is probably what he looked like or worse.

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 02:53:14 PM »

You are right on Matt....Keith can't get over the fact that he didn't bring Shawn their to pose.  Keith lives, eat and sleeps to bad mouth the IFBB and Shawn.  He should move over to the PDI board.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 02:55:27 PM »
You are right on Matt....Keith can't get over the fact that he didn't bring Shawn their to pose.  Keith lives, eat and sleeps to bad mouth the IFBB and Shawn.  He should move over to the PDI board.

Congrats on your stars Shaun.  ;D

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 02:56:39 PM »
Congrats on your stars Shaun.  ;D

Thanks, but Shawn is moving into his new crib today. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 03:01:27 PM »
Thanks, but Shawn is moving into his new crib today. 

Kinda weird to hear someone speak about themselves in tihrd person.  :P

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 03:04:19 PM »
Well somebody is lying - either Keith or Shawn.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 03:07:50 PM »
If you speak to all the others who were involved they side with Shawn. 

Keith should just admit he was/is wrong and move on....

Isn't it intersting not a single promoter other than Keith has every had a problem with Shawn? 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 03:15:27 PM »

Hey dipshit read my posts I have never said he was there to guest pose.  He agreed to do the mass posing at the end of the show with everyone.  Why the fuck are yo on here.  You are biggest moron and everyone has said it numerous times on here.  Why are you here?  If you have a love thing for Sean then call him.  You can report back to us your private meeting with him.  Till then go fight fires in toilets like you said you did.

If you speak to all the others who were involved they side with Shawn. 

Keith should just admit he was/is wrong and move on....

Isn't it intersting not a single promoter other than Keith has every had a problem with Shawn? 

hahaha who has sided with Sean.  Name one other person who was there that knows what happened that has sided with Sean.  I have proven time in and time out tha has lied.  Dude get over it, your dream idol is a piece of shit and everyone knows it.  hahaha  what a tool you are.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 03:17:11 PM »
Well somebody is lying - either Keith or Shawn.  :-\

By the way I have no reason to lie.  I have nothing to gain from lying.  I'll never get my money back.  I already realized that along time ago.  What other reason would I lie.  He has every motive to lie.  But, hey who cares.  He is a born again christian so he is saved.  hahahah

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 03:19:10 PM »
Hey dipshit read my posts I have never said he was there to guest pose.  He agreed to do the mass posing at the end of the show with everyone.  Why the fuck are yo on here.  You are biggest moron and everyone has said it numerous times on here.  Why are you here?  If you have a love thing for Sean then call him.  You can report back to us your private meeting with him.  Till then go fight fires in toilets like you said you did.

hahaha who has sided with Sean.  Name one other person who was there that knows what happened that has sided with Sean.  I have proven time in and time out tha has lied.  Dude get over it, your dream idol is a piece of shit and everyone knows it.  hahaha  what a tool you are.

Then why are you pissed that he was in off-season condition.  You have no ground to stand on speaking of morons.  Why don't you jump on the moped and come over to the Four Seasons?  I haning out here by the pool on the wi-fi!

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2007, 03:19:11 PM »

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2007, 03:25:03 PM »

That the Shawn that millions of fans remember!

Let's see some pics of Keith since the spider bite.  Dr. Phil had a woman on today who said she had gained more than 200 lbs from a spider bite.  A medical expert on the show said that was the wildest story he had every heard and was medically impossible...so what is the truth Keith?  Too much ice cream?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 03:25:24 PM »

Basically Keith is saying Shawn did not show up in Hawaii looking like that.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2007, 03:27:20 PM »
Basically Keith is saying Shawn did not show up in Hawaii looking like that.  :-\

Agreed, but he was in his off-season, so what's Keith issue?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 03:40:55 PM »
I am going to try to find Keith a woman so he can be happy. Dude is just mad at the world. You act like giving away 2,500 dollars put you out on the street to live ::) Since you claim of making 12k a month for many years that shouldnt hurt you.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 03:41:13 PM »

Hey Sean-guy.  Post a pic of Sean Guest posing.  That is the issue.  No one has ever said questioned Sean during competition.  Post a pic where Sean looks anything close to his comp pic.  We'll wait.  Remember 1000+ fans have paid to see him guest pose, and a promoter has paid all expenses and $2,000+.  So please guy, post a pic of Sean looking good guest posing.  Have you ever been n a crowd when a fat sloppy BB guest poses.  He is laughed at.  You know what happens to you when you walk around.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 03:59:10 PM »

More than that - Shawn was retired at the time.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 04:01:33 PM »
Way off dude.  Don't quit your day job.  First off the year was 2002.  And he was NEVER supposed to guest pose.  He was supposed to get onstage with all the other pros and the competitors to have a massive posedown on stage.  ALL other pros accepted.  Why would I have it where Sean was the only one there who didn't.  He agreed and didn't want to do it cause he said he was fat.  Okay now you have your facts straight.

And by the way, since you have promoted so many shows.  When you pay a pro to guest pose $2,500, are you happy and the fans that paid you money for seats happy that he comes in fat and sloopy.  Just wondering in the shows you have promoted if you felt ripped off.  Thanks for the answer.

And this is probably what he looked like or worse.

Translation: Shawn refused to sell me his soiled posing trunks and I'm just a fat, bitter bitch hahahahaha

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 04:05:33 PM »
Onlyme how is your workouts coming these days? Are you still going to be at the Olympia this year? You said you was going to the Arnold "in shape too" but didn't make it. :(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 04:08:48 PM »
That the Shawn that millions of fans remember!

Let's see some pics of Keith since the spider bite.  Dr. Phil had a woman on today who said she had gained more than 200 lbs from a spider bite.  A medical expert on the show said that was the wildest story he had every heard and was medically impossible...so what is the truth Keith?  Too much ice cream?

You are wrong, whoever you are. Onlymen's pretty good shape. Here he is in Hawai, honeymooning with his top bear Beks ;D

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 04:09:40 PM »
Hey Sean-guy.  Post a pic of Sean Guest posing.  That is the issue.  No one has ever said questioned Sean during competition.  Post a pic where Sean looks anything close to his comp pic.  We'll wait.  Remember 1000+ fans have paid to see him guest pose, and a promoter has paid all expenses and $2,000+.  So please guy, post a pic of Sean looking good guest posing.  Have you ever been n a crowd when a fat sloppy BB guest poses.  He is laughed at.  You know what happens to you when you walk around.

Hey Fat Boy, post a message from a promoter who ever had an issue.