Author Topic: Two twigs that can own any "monster" here...  (Read 5170 times)

~salmon~

Re: Two twigs that can own any "monster" here...
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2007, 11:15:01 AM »
not really. i could go on all day about how you fuck your mother etc but it wouldnt really be suitable for the e board, training board etc
that's all

When did curry eating monkey worshipping gobi eating stinking shitheads like Sushant Kapur become "protected goods"?  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2007, 11:16:06 AM »

When did curry eating monkey worshipping gobi eating stinking shitheads like Sushant Kapur become "protected goods"?  ::)

theyre not it's just that it mess up the threads and turn them off-topic
Z

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2007, 11:22:59 AM »
great thread ::)

E
E

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2007, 11:23:06 AM »

hahha ok 'stalker' ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

~salmon~

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2007, 11:25:49 AM »
hahha ok 'stalker' ::)

Bite me you stinking little virgin from Currya.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2007, 11:26:03 AM »
Accounting is not really a high level study aye

Anything compatible to bachelor's is considered "high level study." Now for "advanced" studying it would be CPA, PHD or NBA.
#

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2007, 11:30:10 AM »
Also mindpsin, speak for yourself.  Some of us actually have practiced jiu-jitsu for years and have taken up boxing as some point as well.  We might not be able to beat Chuck or Quinton, but we can certainly stand up to the challenge.

Reminds me of a funny story I once heard....(Very Flex Wheeler like)...

There was once a young guy, about mid-20's, juicing bodybuilder, who one day started flirting with a fellow gym-goer (Female... I know, it sucks).  He flirted with this young woman knowing very well that her boyfriend was a local tough guy and drug dealer (All of this took place in Florida).  Anyhow, one thing led to another and after a month or so they were at his place fucking and he had conquered this young gal.  Little did the juicing bodybuilder know that he had transmitted herpes to this fine young broad.  To make matters worse, on that same night, the girl wanting to fulfill a dirty fantasy, calls her boyfriend and tells him to pick her up because she was at a friend's house.  The boyfriend comes over, picks her up and she even proceeds to wave at the bodybuilder as he starred from his window (Fucked up, I know)..

Now to the good part..  A month or two later, the tough guy boyfriend, finds out he has herpes after punching his girlfriend to the point of spitting out the truth, she admits it was from the big bodybuilder guy he once saw her wave goodbye to.  An hour later, he rolls on over the bodybuilder's house with about 2 other of his cohorts.  They all get out the car with metal bats and call out his name while smashing his car in.  The bodybuilder was home, unfortunately, and notices this happening.  He quickly goes ahead and does 100 puchups and then proceeds to inject himself with 100mg of TREN and marches his way down there with the strength of 5 men.

Five hours later, he was reported on the 6 o'clock news as having suffered from one of the biggest bashings ever seen down in that local town.  The guy had a fracture nose, ribs, spine and they even broke both of his arms..

Moral here, Mindspin might have a point...

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2007, 11:47:37 AM »
Also mindpsin, speak for yourself.  Some of us actually have practiced jiu-jitsu for years and have taken up boxing as some point as well.  We might not be able to beat Chuck or Quinton, but we can certainly stand up to the challenge.

There was once a young guy, about mid-20's, juicing bodybuilder, who one day started flirting with a fellow gym-goer (Female... I know, it sucks).  He flirted with this young woman knowing very well that her boyfriend was a local tough guy and drug dealer (All of this took place in Florida).  Anyhow, one thing led to another and after a month or so they were at his place fucking and he had conquered this young gal.  Little did the juicing bodybuilder know that he had transmitted herpes to this fine young broad.  To make matters worse, on that same night, the girl wanting to fulfill a dirty fantasy, calls her boyfriend and tells him to pick her up because she was at a friend's house.  The boyfriend comes over, picks her up and she even proceeds to wave at the bodybuilder as he starred from his window (Fucked up, I know)..

Now to the good part..  A month or two later, the tough guy boyfriend, finds out he has herpes after punching his girlfriend to the point of spitting out the truth, she admits it was from the big bodybuilder guy he once saw her wave goodbye to.  An hour later, he rolls on over the bodybuilder's house with about 2 other of his cohorts.  They all get out the car with metal bats and call out his name while smashing his car in.  The bodybuilder was home, unfortunately, and notices this happening.  He quickly goes ahead and does 100 puchups and then proceeds to inject himself with 100mg of TREN and marches his way down there with the strength of 5 men.

Five hours later, he was reported on the 6 o'clock news as having suffered from one of the biggest bashings ever seen down in that local town.  The guy had a fracture nose, ribs, spine and they even broke both of his arms..

Hahahaha that was a classic ;D
Team Efferding

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2007, 12:07:29 PM »
Speak for yourself. I took a few classes in Kung Fu a while back.

;D hahaha
a

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2007, 12:13:09 PM »

hahahahaha, another "my friend is a badass" story. ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2007, 12:23:02 PM »

hahahahaha, another "my friend is a badass" story. ::)

ahahaha, another case of, "I didn't know how to make a comment about a quote without placing it inside the actual quote, rendering it useless...
 ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2007, 12:26:05 PM »

ahahaha, another case of, "I didn't know how to make a comment about a quote without placing it inside the actual quote, rendering it useless...
 ::)
hahahahahah, ok "onemorerep", do you have any "my friend benches 800 for reps" stories too?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2007, 12:30:02 PM »
hahahahahah, ok "onemorerep", do you have any "my friend benches 800 for reps" stories too?

Brutal use of the epic "hahahahahahah" followed by the oh-too-common " ok "INSERT POSTER'S NAME" " followed by a stupid question.. 

Which then after I reply with this, you will surely follow up with your predictable comment of:

"Brutal Meltdown of Epic proportions"

Ok "Squadfather"

"1"

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2007, 12:33:11 PM »

Brutal use of the epic "hahahahahahah" followed by the oh-too-common " ok "INSERT POSTER'S NAME" " followed by a stupid question.. 

Which then after I reply with this, you will surely follow up with your predictable comment of:

"Brutal Meltdown of Epic proportions"

Ok "Squadfather"

"1"

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA OK "onemorerape" Do you like candy?

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2007, 01:00:15 PM »
You shouldn't make fun of guys who have an education.
Over 75% of UFC fighter come from very educated
backrounds.  Unlike boxing which almost every boxer
hasn't even finished highschool.  Rich Franklin was a
teacher and has a masters in education and math.  Most of these
guys are very smart but love to compete in the art
of Mixed Martial Arts.  Good for them.  There not just
a bunch of thugs.

Jeff Monson graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where he wrestled, and then received his Masters in Psychology from the University of Minnesota.

~salmon~

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2007, 01:11:20 PM »
theyre not it's just that it mess up the threads and turn them off-topic

Blupo is killing getbig... :-\

body88

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2007, 01:11:56 PM »
I'll take the uneducated making boxer making $20,000,000 per fight. Kind of makes me think they are smarter.

The vast majority of boxers don't make that much money. The fact some boxers make that kind of money has nothing to do with there iq, it has to do with the amount of time boxing has been going on. The ufc is still pretty new. There will be a time when ufc guys make huge money. Look how fast the ufc has become popular.

90 percent of the population had no clue who Floyd Mayweather was. They all know who Chuck Lidell is tho. You talk about Lidell to some random schmo and they say the guy with the mo hawk right? The ufc guy who was on entourage? You say Floyd Mayweather they say, who?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2007, 01:36:28 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

haha, don't you hate it when people do that?  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2007, 01:40:02 PM »

Gotta love the fact that Liddell has a beer gut.  If ayone ever goes to San Luis Obispo make sure you hit the local bars.  Chuck is always out getting hammered.  Check out the video of him getting interviewed in Texas.  He is 3 sheets to the wind.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2007, 01:48:09 PM »
Gotta love the fact that Liddell has a beer gut.  If ayone ever goes to San Luis Obispo make sure you hit the local bars.  Chuck is always out getting hammered.  Check out the video of him getting interviewed in Texas.  He is 3 sheets to the wind.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who can keep up with either of these two guys in a street fight.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2007, 02:12:08 PM »
I'm sure there are plenty of people who can keep up with either of these two guys in a street fight.
What does that have to do with my post??

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2007, 02:20:17 PM »
damn that gut is even worse than a gh gut :-\

That is a gh gut....

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2007, 02:34:04 PM »

that just shows that these getbig monsters 240 to 270 pounds with over 20% bodyfat, think that the re the shit, but size doesnt count that much. any pride fighter would humiliate ronnie coleman in the ring.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2007, 02:42:36 PM »
Big Nan could take them both

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2007, 02:49:36 PM »
Big Nan could take them both
Thats nav, you idiot.