Author Topic: Show coming up 08. Need some advice about cycle.  (Read 5656 times)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: Show coming up 08. Need some advice about cycle.
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2007, 07:08:01 AM »
Yes, there are always the genetic gifted that can waltz into their first shows and dominate. These are the athletes that go pro in no time. But that is a very tiny percentage out of thousands and thousands of athletes that have been doing this for years, men or women. I had one girl do her first show in March, won the whole thing out of 80 girls and is now going to the USA's in 7 weeks...she is one of the genetic freaks.

Maybe our freaks will compete against each other Jr!?  8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2007, 12:15:13 PM »
No, no....no battle here. Much love for Jr.

I just want to see a genetic freak chic fight!  ;D

We are just trying to give YOU all the scenarios possible...

babaliciousbri

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2007, 12:24:12 PM »
hahhaa I hear ya! This is the most indiv. sport i've ever been involved in my life.  crazy stuff

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2007, 02:51:23 PM »
Yes, there are always the genetic gifted that can waltz into their first shows and dominate. These are the athletes that go pro in no time. But that is a very tiny percentage out of thousands and thousands of athletes that have been doing this for years, men or women. I had one girl do her first show in March, won the whole thing out of 80 girls and is now going to the USA's in 7 weeks...she is one of the genetic freaks.

Maybe our freaks will compete against each other Jr!?  8)
How old is she and how long has she been training? The girl I mentioned, training off and on since 16, hard core for say a year+ and I said she's 20, actually, she turns 20 in about 10 days.

For my girl, the North Americans may be the most plausible, although it's not the one I'd prefer her to do. She has a small stress fracture in her heal and could use a few wks of rest. If she can get up for it, I'd have her go do the USA's late July, but that may be too much at this stage. We'll see.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2007, 03:01:58 PM »
Lets see some photos
I checked the web site to see if they had pics of the show up and so far no...after all, the show just took place...I'm sure they'll get them up shortly. Once they do, I'll either PM you the links or post them up here if she's cool with that.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2007, 04:42:06 PM »
She has been more of a core and spin class instructor for many years. Training with weights just a few years. She just has the structure they are looking for and judging on right now (the Pro Cal, Colorado Pro)...that wider shoulder, not so ripped, just hard enough. Every show seems to be judged differantly which is why we are doing the USA's now since they seem to be judging toward her look.

On the other hand, I am training a few girls that have been training for years and still can not win a local class.

C'mon AJ, get her to the USA's...my girl will be in Class A.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2007, 06:05:20 PM »

C'mon AJ, get her to the USA's...my girl will be in Class A.
I wish, it would be a better show for her, but like I mentioned before, the girl does need a small break...and that show is right around the corner. We're going to talk it over this wk end and come up with a plan. BTW, she would be in class B.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2007, 09:33:10 PM »
I wish her well on a speedy recovery...she obviously has time on her side.

I know if I was injured then getting on stage would be the last thing on my mind. Oh, wait, I am a bodybuilder and ignore pain..nevermind!

Seriously, she should take a break but hard to do when you are on a roll....

babaliciousbri

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2007, 08:20:32 AM »
So far I'm liking the little gains I've seen but hating the feeling of being 12lbs heavier in just three weeks. I feel really puffy and I HATE HATE HATE that feeling. I look fat as hell. Up to 145lbs this morning. BLEGH!!!!!!   But Havent done much cardio.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2007, 09:21:55 AM »
So far I'm liking the little gains I've seen but hating the feeling of being 12lbs heavier in just three weeks. I feel really puffy and I HATE HATE HATE that feeling. I look fat as hell. Up to 145lbs this morning. BLEGH!!!!!!   But Havent done much cardio.
So what exactly are you doing right now? You mentioned earlier in the thread that you wanted to drop a little weight first, and then coast at that weight/bf% until you start your prep diet. You also said that you'd be doing cardio 5 or so days per wk, but you just said you're not doing too much at all. So questions, are you bulking or cutting? What's the cycle/drugs look like? What's the diet look like?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2007, 04:39:32 AM »
I gotta say this girl sounds all mixed up!  Are you really serious?  Just cause you say you are gonna do a show does not mean you are serious, lots of people talk.  Really your all over the place.  Pics might let us see if you have any potential, cause Im starting to wonder?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2007, 12:02:06 PM »
Agreed. Babs, you do sound like you are all over the place. You said you had a plan but does not sound like you are following it very well. One thing I have learned over the years, is if you are listening to bunch of differant people, you will get confused!!

Contest prep, on or off season, is all about consistancy so follow that plan you had and if it does not work after at least 8 weeks, make some changes!

babaliciousbri

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2007, 10:51:40 AM »
Thanks for your conerns. Your comments are motivating. I'm not all talk. But I guess only time will be the true tell.