Author Topic: BRUTAL SPIRIT CRUSHING OWNING AT THE GREEK FESTIVAL!!  (Read 3969 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
BRUTAL SPIRIT CRUSHING OWNING AT THE GREEK FESTIVAL!!
« on: May 26, 2007, 07:27:21 PM »
so i had a hankering for some lamb shank and rice so i put on my 3XL button up short sleeve Polo and shorts and headed over to the Greek Festival and lo and behold right in front of me is standing a mid twenties 6'1" 160 pound mountain of muscle wearing a Powerhouse Gym string tank top and shorts showing off his massive 14 inch guns and brutal 20 inch quads so i say to him "My Lord!!!!!!!!!!! Powerhouse Gym, you must be a beast, do you do any contests?" he says, "nah i just like working out", i say "that's cool, man you're HUGE, you must flat press the 60's for reps" and he says, "nah man i do the 85's" hahahahahahahaha, discuss.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Why do all your threads have 50 !!'s after the title?    ::)

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I dont see any point ripping on your skinny twin brother

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
so i had a hankering for some lamb shank and rice so i put on my 3XL button up short sleeve Polo and shorts and headed over to the Greek Festival and lo and behold right in front of me is standing a mid twenties 6'1" 160 pound mountain of muscle wearing a Powerhouse Gym string tank top and shorts showing off his massive 14 inch guns and brutal 20 inch quads so i say to him "My Lord!!!!!!!!!!! Powerhouse Gym, you must be a beast, do you do any contests?" he says, "nah i just like working out", i say "that's cool, man you're HUGE, you must flat press the 60's for reps" and he says, "nah man i do the 85's" hahahahahahahaha, discuss.

Was 3XL big enough to cover your massive gut, SF?
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

Was 3XL big enough to cover your massive gut, SF?
yeah it was plenty big enough, thanks for asking.......hey BTW when are those pictures coming?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
backfire ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
backfire ???
hahahahaha, ok "chaos". ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
3xl @ 242lbs??? you must be 4'8" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
3xl @ 242lbs??? you must be 4'8" ::)
i like my clothes baggy "big guy". ;D

~salmon~

hahahahaha, ok "chaos". ::)

Is this the best you've got?....  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: BRUTAL SPIRIT CRUSHING OWNING AT THE GREEK FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2007, 07:38:44 PM »
i like my clothes baggy "big guy". ;D

If you ever cut down below 10% with your current muscle mass, a size M would be "baggy" on you.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2007, 07:40:18 PM »
If you ever cut down below 10% with your current muscle mass, a size M would be "baggy" on you.
hahahahaha, i know Goatboy, i know, i'l have 10 inch arms, 16 inch legs, 25 inch chest and i'll, weigh 112 pounds if i cut down to 1 percent bodyfat like you, right?

~salmon~

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2007, 07:50:14 PM »
hahahahaha, i know Goatboy, i know, i'l have 10 inch arms, 16 inch legs, 25 inch chest and i'll, weigh 112 pounds if i cut down to 1 percent bodyfat like you, right?

No, you're just a fat and delusional village idiot with a truckload of mental issues wasting all your time on a message board......

But you're no Earl >:(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2007, 07:52:40 PM »

No, you're just a fat and delusional village idiot with a truckload of mental issues wasting all your time on a message board......

But you're no Earl >:(
hahahahahaha, this coming from a "man" who follows a woman around a message board teasing her and telling her she has a cottage chese ass, epic stalking. ;D

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2007, 07:58:47 PM »

hahahahah, classic stuff.  you should see the loser who works out out in my gym with his shaved-on-the-sides head but still puts the rest in a ponytail, string tanktop wearing, posing/shadowboxing after every set, and usually has some little fat guy in tow that he loudly barks exercise execution tips to.  worst case of ILS on the planet with monster 15" pumped arms.  seen him do all of 3 exercises, dumbbell curls, shoulder presses, and flat bench.
its comin today

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2007, 08:01:09 PM »
Greek Festival eh?  I like you squadfather, Kudos for supporting your area Greek Orthodox Church.  And you should of called upon the greek beefcaked there and pummeled this tiny titty...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2007, 08:02:25 PM »
Greek Festival eh?  I like you squadfather, Kudos for supporting your area Greek Orthodox Church.  And you should of called upon the greek beefcaked there and pummeled this tiny titty...
hahahahah, i'm stuffed, had some great food there.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2007, 08:16:28 PM »
ever since david paul posted the disgusting pics of squadfather i thought his ownings were going to stop.

it be funny if next time SF tries this shit, someone asks him to take of his shirt in public.

that would be a true ownage. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2007, 09:01:22 PM »
Did you go to the Greek church right off 270 and manchester?

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2007, 09:03:55 PM »

I love the atmosphere in those greek festival
greek people are very friendly

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2007, 09:09:01 PM »
More importantly, how many chicken sticks did you have?

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2007, 09:27:25 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That was me you fat loser. What really happened was...I was standing with my smokin' lil 21yr old greek hottie at this festival her parents insisted we make an appearance at. While her mom was lookin at me all hungry and shit and lickin her lips this fat dude comes up and says he admires my lats. My girl gave him a look usually reserved for the bithces in the club that wanna hit on me and i shouved a giro in his face. Fat pussy dropped like a rock. Then her mom laughed at him like I was Dane Cook or something. I kicked the fat loser in his 49" waist and we left for the Redbirds game. Rain sucked but we won one for a change. What a delusional fuck.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2007, 09:39:43 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That was me you fat loser. What really happened was...I was standing with my smokin' lil 21yr old greek hottie at this festival her parents insisted we make an appearance at. While her mom was lookin at me all hungry and shit and lickin her lips this fat dude comes up and says he admires my lats. My girl gave him a look usually reserved for the bithces in the club that wanna hit on me and i shouved a giro in his face. Fat pussy dropped like a rock. Then her mom laughed at him like I was Dane Cook or something. I kicked the fat loser in his 49" waist and we left for the Redbirds game. Rain sucked but we won one for a change. What a delusional fuck.

hahaha nice gimmic queer

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2007, 09:43:57 PM »
Not a gimmick you tiny tit. Just my first post. Been lookin' around here for months and couldn't resist to bag on SF first. Don't care 'bout your opinion, but ask yr mom bout the queer part.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2007, 09:44:24 PM »
I love the atmosphere in those greek festival
greek people are very friendly

Gyro  8)
#