Author Topic: 1992 revisited  (Read 948 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
1992 revisited
« on: May 26, 2007, 09:32:38 PM »
240:
Vote Bush/Quayle!  Clinton is a scumbag.  You loser libs elect that guy and he's going to destroy the economy.  I was listening to Rush this morning and he pegged it - Clinton doesn't have the brains or ability to work with other nation's leaders.  War *IS* the solution to problems - we should bomb the whole middle east and start over.

Mr Intenseone (The Coach):
Vote Clinton/Gore!  I think the guy is great.  Bush is bad for the country and doesn't know what he's doing in the middle east.  I don't care what that skinny douche Rush Limbaugh says - all he does is carry the toilet water for the republicans, it's so obvious.  I'm voting Clinton because I don't believe in pre-emptive wars; Bill will bring diplomacy, which is a much better solution than knocking off nations for oil.

The Coach

Re: 1992 revisited
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 09:49:38 PM »
240:
Vote Bush/Quayle!  Clinton is a scumbag.  You loser libs elect that guy and he's going to destroy the economy.  I was listening to Rush this morning and he pegged it - Clinton doesn't have the brains or ability to work with other nation's leaders.  War *IS* the solution to problems - we should bomb the whole middle east and start over.

Mr Intenseone (The Coach):
Vote Clinton/Gore!  I think the guy is great.  Bush is bad for the country and doesn't know what he's doing in the middle east.  I don't care what that skinny douche Rush Limbaugh says - all he does is carry the toilet water for the republicans, it's so obvious.  I'm voting Clinton because I don't believe in pre-emptive wars; Bill will bring diplomacy, which is a much better solution than knocking off nations for oil.

What are you talking about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 09:51:20 PM »
What are you talking about?

Looking back at how different things would have been 15 years ago had we been debating here.

I was all about Bush, you voted Clinton.  Funny to see our positions have reversed.

The Coach

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 10:04:22 PM »
Looking back at how different things would have been 15 years ago had we been debating here.

I was all about Bush, you voted Clinton.  Funny to see our positions have reversed.

Like I said, I wasn't really into politics then and Clinton was a good bullshitter...that didn't take long to realize!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 10:06:30 PM »
Like I said, I wasn't really into politics then and Clinton was a good bullshitter...that didn't take long to realize!

Who was your pick in 88?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 10:08:59 PM »
I laughed when I thought about this tonight, how we've changed sides of the spectrum. I remembered back then, I was a single issue voter - gun rights.  Clinton was a gungrabber, Bush wasn't.

Today, I don't give a shit who wins anymore.  nothing is going to change.  big policy decisions - like border amnesty and longterm war planning - aren't debated anymore, as we saw this week.  the kennedy/Bush partnership on this new bill was outright laughable. 

Doesn't matter who wins at this point.