Author Topic: Gold's Gym Venice - New rumor regarding arnold pics and world gym  (Read 7156 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Why don't we ask Arnold if he want's to be the Mecca back?
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2007, 12:24:02 PM »
Arnold's loaded, who wants to contact him? Anybody has his Mobile?

Discuss...

WetWorker

Re: Why don't we ask Arnold if he want's to be the Mecca back?
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 12:58:42 PM »
I am going to go out on a whim here and say the answer will be no

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 01:59:01 PM »
I am going to go out on a whim here and say the answer will be no

Thanks Captain Obvious

WetWorker

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 03:41:52 PM »
No problem I like to help

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Re: new rumor regarding arnold pics and world gym
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2007, 04:20:25 AM »
the golds gym of back in the day died years ago..........the last time golds was anything or had anything that kept the history intact was around 1999, after that it went to hell, all bbers quit training there, and a huge influx of uneducated fitness crazed wannabees became the new praised members of golds gym.......I remember one day I was doing the decline hammer press in the back, had about 5 plates on each side, lifting it, grunting while the manager mateo walked by with a 74 year old lady.......after my set, mateo came up to me and said, "you know your a problem, that grunting and weight you were lifting lost us a customer(meaning the old lady), I looked at him and said, YOu know you guys have all these pictures of huge guys on the wall and athletes pics up, and when someone comes in here and sees a person really working out they get intimidated.....how in the hell can me working out lose you a sale......The management was accusing me of losing a 74 year old lady signing up, because I was working out.......I wanted to punch mateo in the fukn mouth.......its that kind of shit that is ruining golds gym.

Won't have to worry about Mateo anymore.....  Mike Ward was a clown as well.