Author Topic: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?  (Read 32392 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: LUKE WOOD, A CAREER IN TATTERS ??
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2007, 04:58:04 PM »
Luke has decided to rest up over the 2007 season, endeavouring to overcome this 'flu virus' that has haunted him throughout his profession as a bodybuilder.

Wow, he should talk to Jim Manion!  Dude's been battling "the flu" ever since he was asked to come on PBW last year!
Ron: "I am lazy."

lloydie9

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2007, 05:26:25 PM »
Luke is an true Aussie!!
He got many good years ahead of him!
Light weight baby!!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2007, 05:27:21 PM »
This thread is about Luke and his illnesses.

Luke always has an excuse for his poor showings.  And the excuse is usually that, he is battling the flu.

Luke you have always been a second tier bodybuilder. With the genetics you have been allotted, what do you expect?

Wake up Luke, Milos is not a miracle worker. The pharmaceuticals he promotes are standard industry issue!

Luke, you need to move on from Milos' manipulative clutches!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2007, 08:12:41 PM »
This is the same as all pro-Shawn, anti-Milos people: anonymous cowards...

sgt d.
texasbubba
atlantic

'till they come out of the closet - so to speak - and reveal who they really are (Shawns gimmicks), they have absolutely no credibility and are starting to become just background noise...and not only for me -- for everyone on the site.

Milos rentboy cant you fucking read? Ron already said that me(sgt. d), texasbubba, hank wood, and atlantic is not shawn ray. That synthol you are using must be doing something to your brain.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2007, 08:31:52 PM »
Milos is a very intelligent man, who has little tolerance for 'intellectual midgets'.
Is the reason why Milos never ever discusses Luke?  Does Luke frustrate Milos that much with his childlike view of the world?

Milos openly talks about his stable of mass monsters but falls silent when Luke' name is brought up!

Hey Luke , yet another reason to let go of your mentor-Milos.  This dealer in pharmaceuticals, former synthol user and DEA-person-of-interest thinks that you are a moron!

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2007, 08:36:13 PM »
Milos is a very intelligent man, who has little tolerance for 'intellectual midgets'.
Is the reason why Milos never ever discusses Luke?  Does Luke frustrate Milos that much with his childlike view of the world?

Milos openly talks about his stable of mass monsters but falls silent when Luke' name is brought up!

Hey Luke , yet another reason to let go of your mentor-Milos.  This dealer in pharmaceuticals, former synthol user and DEA-person-of-interest thinks that you are a moron!

You're 5'4"!!!!

I know who you are.

YOu better STFU.

'cause I'm coming to get ya.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2007, 08:44:04 PM »
I always felt out of all the bbers who trained at golds venice, luke wood was not even on par with the bigtime guys........he always weighed about 265 and looked small............I personally think he is ruining his physique each day he takes drugs and trains....his head and chin are the only thing symmetrical to his delts................... ....................I agree he needs to quit bbing.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2007, 08:45:19 PM »
Luke, acknowledge the error of your ways!  Milos has been nothing but trouble for you and your hideous physique!

Milos does not care about your career!  You have become an embarrassment to him and his stable.

Deal with your illnesses not with the evil Milos!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2007, 08:49:58 PM »
I always felt out of all the bbers who trained at golds venice, luke wood was not even on par with the bigtime guys........he always weighed about 265 and looked small............I personally think he is ruining his physique each day he takes drugs and trains....his head and chin are the only thing symmetrical to his delts................... ....................I agree he needs to quit bbing.

So very true!

There is something just not right about Luke's physique.

By all accounts, Luke is a stand up guy.  He needs to move on from the scene before he suffers more disasterous effects  from his training and diet of pharmaceuticals.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2007, 11:06:17 PM »
So very true!

There is something just not right about Luke's physique.

By all accounts, Luke is a stand up guy.  He needs to move on from the scene before he suffers more disasterous effects  from his training and diet of pharmaceuticals.

And what about the presentation! As Chick says, Luke needs to work on his weaknesses. Unfortunately Luke has no genetics for symetry and proportion. He has crazy powerlifter genetics like Atwood.

Take his blocky abdomen or those quads ...and in the front double bicep pose, all symetry is lost! Surely Luke know's these are serious defects and no amount of "ergogenic aids" can counter these genetics flaws!

Without the right genetics for size, symetry and shape there is little hope for success in bodybuilding competitions for such men, hence so many roidheads up the dosages in frustration!

Bodybuilding shouldnt be about getting huge at the cost of health and longevity!

Why die before 50 when you can train and eat smart less the "ergogenic aids".

Bodybuilding truly has become "a killer of a sport". Lets put a stop to it, before the fans have no one left standing to inspire us.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2007, 01:06:37 AM »
And what about the presentation! As Chick says, Luke needs to work on his weaknesses. Unfortunately Luke has no genetics for symetry and proportion. He has crazy powerlifter genetics like Atwood.

Take his blocky abdomen or those quads ...and in the front double bicep pose, all symetry is lost! Surely Luke know's these are serious defects and no amount of "ergogenic aids" can counter these genetics flaws!

Without the right genetics for size, symetry and shape there is little hope for success in bodybuilding competitions for such men, hence so many roidheads up the dosages in frustration!

Bodybuilding shouldnt be about getting huge at the cost of health and longevity!

Why die before 50 when you can train and eat smart less the "ergogenic aids".

Bodybuilding truly has become "a killer of a sport". Lets put a stop to it, before the fans have no one left standing to inspire us.

Kawaks, a great post!

I hope Luke reads your post .  You make some good points. 

I have said all along that Luke is in denial over his genetics.  He has never presented well on stage or even in the gym.

Luke's obsession with 'the culture of the Mass Monster' and his 'big at all costs mentality' will be his ultimate demise from this so-called sport!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2007, 01:37:43 AM »
Why dont you guys give the kid a break, Hes doing what he loves, theres no need for the continual bullshit.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2007, 02:02:34 AM »
I dont think Milos is a positive influence in Luke's life.

Luke has a child like innocence and is very gullible.  Milos tends to exploit these flaws in Luke's character.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2007, 06:56:31 AM »
Kawaks, a great post!

I hope Luke reads your post .  You make some good points. 

I have said all along that Luke is in denial over his genetics.  He has never presented well on stage or even in the gym.

Luke's obsession with 'the culture of the Mass Monster' and his 'big at all costs mentality' will be his ultimate demise from this so-called sport!

Attempting to knock some sense into these un-symmetrical mass monsters before Palumbo'ism(tm) strikes is a full time job!

I mean how many clones of Kovacs does bodybuilding need?

Don't let others ruin you're physique and internal organs Luke!

Listen to your body! Stop before it's too late and the damage is permanent!

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2007, 07:43:33 AM »
allot of anti Luke wood milos people on this board, Milos has more knowledge then the average getbig user you cant give luke advice :) hes a pro and you guys are not.
TEAM WOLF

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2007, 09:10:54 AM »
allot of anti Luke wood milos people on this board, Milos has more knowledge then the average getbig user you cant give luke advice :) hes a pro and you guys are not.

I would say that you are wrong in saying there are a lot of anti Luke/Milos people on here, there are in fact very few and they're all cvnts so their opinions mean nothing ;)
Team Efferding

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2007, 07:46:01 PM »
Attempting to knock some sense into these un-symmetrical mass monsters before Palumbo'ism(tm) strikes is a full time job!

I mean how many clones of Kovacs does bodybuilding need?

Don't let others ruin you're physique and internal organs Luke!

Listen to your body! Stop before it's too late and the damage is permanent!

Luke lives with ongoing illnesses. This mass  monster is a mess, both physically and psychologically.

And also, this post is not about knocking Luke and Milos!  It is about protecting Luke from himself.

Milos maybe well intentioned, but practices flawed training and diet regimes! If Milos did not have such access to pharmaceuticals i wonder how his athletes would look?

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2007, 08:59:43 PM »
I've spoken to Luke, he is a nice guy, down to earth, a hard worker and the best bodybuilder to come out of Australia since Lee Priest.

He deserves support and respect for what he has done for bodybuilding and not this crap.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
LUKE WOOD - FIGHTER'S SPIRIT
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2007, 09:12:31 PM »
LUKE WOOD, is representing the Aussies in the pro ranks and is the only Aussie that is really holding it down in the pro ranks in years (australia based pro).

Keep holding it down Luke.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: LUKE WOOD - FIGHTER'S SPIRIT
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2007, 09:20:05 PM »
Lee Priest. . .

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2007, 09:22:18 PM »
Lee is retired and doesn't live in Australia.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2007, 09:32:43 PM »
Im sorry but I use to see luke wood at golds gym everyday, if I took and had as much gh and juice as that cat does, then oh god look out, hes a mess, hes short, has no aesthetic look, and is a horrible bber as far as Im concerned, everyday I saw him at golds training, I wanted to go over and say heres how your suppose to train..........

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2007, 09:33:50 PM »
Lee doesn't live in Australia.

thats what I meant by 'australian based'.

and yes Lee is the man and a freak of muscle!
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2007, 09:36:21 PM »
I would hope at 5'5 one would look somewhat muscular

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2007, 10:22:33 PM »
I've spoken to Luke, he is a nice guy, down to earth, a hard worker and the best bodybuilder to come out of Australia since Lee Priest.

He deserves support and respect for what he has done for bodybuilding and not this crap.

ROLF! You got to be kidding me ("the best bodybuilder to come out of Australia since Priest"). Most "bodybuilders" today with the exception of a few gems are unsightly blobs of muscle on top of muscle and little else!  Luke is a great testament to that fact!

Where are the personalities Arnold asks! Where are the posers with flare Chick asks! Few and far between!

And everyone gets on the hate bandwagon sooner or later, just look at the crap Feminist Tamali / Paulumbo endure!

And they shoot 'em down by coming in better shape than his previous showing! Perhaps Luke needs a rebuke as a wakeup call from the fans!?

My bitch has better symmetry and proportion than most pro-blobby-builders!