Author Topic: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?  (Read 32449 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: LUKE WOOD - FIGHTER'S SPIRIT
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2007, 10:28:53 PM »
Joseph Hachem

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
Re: LUKE WOOD, A CAREER IN TATTERS ??
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2007, 12:00:02 AM »
posing has been dead for years
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2007, 12:24:45 AM »
posing has been dead for years

Just look at Kai Green or Marcus Haley!

There should be a mandatory contract requirement for ALL pro's to receive IFBB coaching to bring their personalities out of the 'posing closet'.

Otherwise the fans can only assume most pro's aren't creative let alone showmen because thats what their posing routines reflect!

What's the point of having a pro-level physique if you can't display it properly onstage???

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2007, 02:27:39 AM »

A friend of mine saw Luke at the LA airport.  He commented that Luke looked grey and was sweating profusely. 

A group of teenage girls when seeing Luke sitting alone in the airport lounge, allegedly broke into fits of laughter. For them, witnessing a real life Mass Monster in all its hideous-glory, was enough to make the girls keel over in hysterics!

At least Luke still has the ability to bring laughter into the lives of strangers!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2007, 03:58:50 AM »
Joseph Hachem

I hope that guy realised that the real notes are only on the front and back of the stacks. In between are just blank papers

;D ;D
I am a mini beast

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2007, 10:48:07 AM »
what a fucken hater you are!

true dat

yawn is a bitter bitter man. :'( :-*

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2007, 03:45:40 PM »
Im sorry but I use to see luke wood at golds gym everyday, if I took and had as much gh and juice as that cat does, then oh god look out, hes a mess, hes short, has no aesthetic look, and is a horrible bber as far as Im concerned, everyday I saw him at golds training, I wanted to go over and say heres how your suppose to train..........
Aren't you the guy who "took more gear than the pros" yet all you had to show for it was Synthol lumps?

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2007, 05:46:24 PM »
Aren't you the guy who "took more gear than the pros" yet all you had to show for it was Synthol lumps?

Yes, he is the true kind of dellusion. 

Sadly, he doesn't post here enough for his fame to grow.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2007, 10:56:28 PM »
what a fucken hater you are!

I came 11th in my second Mr Olympia, I didnt complain. I just kept on workin' like a dog, year in year out baby.

Morale of the story: don't complain.

And if you aint got the genetics to compete, don't compete!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2007, 01:44:56 AM »
Luke still to this day, fails to acknowledge that his 'genetics for bodybuilding' are appalling.  This Mass Monster finds it easier to lay blame rather than acknowledge his biological-limitations!

It is always an excuse with Luke; i was beaten by the flu
                                             the judging was biased
                                             i hadn't recovered from jetlag
                                             i didn't time my cycle     
                                             etc, etc, yawn, yawn, whine,whinge, moan

Bottom line Luke, stop trying to defend the indefensible; in this case, your disproportionate and obscene physical-structure. 

And also, that character they call Milos, is not helping your situation either!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2007, 02:32:42 AM »
Luke has never been a popular bodybuilder. 

The fans feel sorry for him and attempt to prop up his ego with encouraging words.

I really feel for the guy.  He cant even walk down the street without people pointing and laughing at him. 

The guy is so odd looking.  He walks like he has a cork up his arse, no wonder people ridicule him!

Luke, it is time to end your destructive relationship with Milos as well!

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2007, 02:35:06 AM »
Wow what did Luke ever do to you for you to redicule him this much?  :P
P

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2007, 02:44:22 AM »
The day Luke decided to accept Milos as his mentor, was the day i decided to launch a campaign to rescue him from this evil-doer!

Milos is nothing but trouble.  One only has to look at this man's career to realise he is a ticking time-bomb! Milos is a liability to this industry!

Luke, you must discontinue your relationship with 'The Mind'.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2007, 02:46:48 AM »
Surely Luke is old enough to decide who he wants to go with right? ???
P

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2007, 02:56:19 AM »
Luke has the mind of a child, full of innocence and wonderment.  He is gullible and has a history of making poor decisions.  One only has to look at his career to realise that this Mass Monster is a train wreck.

Luke needs direction.  Milos cannot be trusted. The Mind is very devious and manipulative.  Wherever there is scandal, Milos will be hiding in the shadows, guaranteed.

Luke,i assure you, will be rescued from the clutches of this controlling and vindictive monster. 

It is just a matter of when.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2007, 02:58:19 AM »
Just curious....Hank Wood = Thegoldenprince? ???
P

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2007, 04:02:28 AM »
I've spoken to Luke, he is a nice guy, down to earth, a hard worker and the best bodybuilder to come out of Australia since Lee Priest.

He deserves support and respect for what he has done for bodybuilding and not this crap.

i agree
TEAM WOLF

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2007, 04:52:09 AM »
Give the bloke a break. At the end of the day he is doing what he loves. You guys talk about Luke like he is not capable of making decisions for himself. There are far worse bodybuilders out there than Luke and i think he is representing the sport, and Australia, well. And at the end of the day all your posts of telling Luke to stop training with Milos and quit bodybuilding will be in vein. Believe it or not you do not play that much of an important role in Luke's life.
No doubt about it...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2007, 05:18:05 AM »
My work will be done when Luke removes himself from the clutches of Milos!

And also, if Luke wants to pursue bodybuilding, then good for him.  My argument is that, he should discontinue his Pro career. 

Luke has and will continue to be, a failure in the Pro arena.  Look, the guy just does not have the genetics to get the job done, period!

Luke, leave Milos.  You need to send this  'DEA-person-of-interest' a message!

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2007, 06:52:42 AM »
Luke has never been a popular bodybuilder. 

The fans feel sorry for him and attempt to prop up his ego with encouraging words.

I really feel for the guy.  He cant even walk down the street without people pointing and laughing at him. 

The guy is so odd looking.  He walks like he has a cork up his arse, no wonder people ridicule him!

Luke, it is time to end your destructive relationship with Milos as well!

And lets not forget Luke's ever expanding Jaw line, its up there with the best! (maybe Luke could win "Mr Jaws" lol).

And the highblood pressure that causes "red-face" which Luke has acquired 24/7/365

Its not good.

Colby

• Getbig II
Re: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2007, 11:04:20 AM »
Please catch me up on this.  What have Milos and Luke done to you and why in the world are you focusing so much on them rather than your own life?>

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2007, 12:05:18 PM »
                                                                                                         .

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2007, 07:56:34 PM »
I agree, Luke must sort out his blood pressure.  That is not a good sign.

His cocktail of pharmaceuticals and hypertension means Luke is living precariously close to the edge!

C'mon Luke, if your mentor-Milos had your best intentions at heart, he would not oversee such a destructive supplement program.

Luke, it is imperative that you deal with your health problems first!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2007, 11:10:55 PM »
Hank someone somewhere one day is going to tell someone who you are, and then Big Luke is going to kick the shit out of you, why do you hate the guy so much, as for  Milos have you ever met him, A lot of the guys do things without Milos knowing, i admit a lot of his guys seem to have problems controling their midsections when competing and the loading has to be looked at, but did you ever see Milos with a big gut, no, most of these guys train all year in their own countries and then come to him last minute, i seriously doubt that they grow their guts last minute, as some have growth and not bloat. so maybe cut him some slack as well.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2007, 11:13:41 PM »
Kawaks 11th place Olympia ?