Author Topic: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?  (Read 32189 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Luke Wood - fighters spirit or career in tatters?
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2007, 01:16:52 AM »
Luke has tried every tactic to silence me.  He has failed on every front.  Admittedly, it is not to difficult to outwit this Neanderthal!

Luke will continue to use steroids and gh.  He will continue to grow more grotesque.  This mass monster seems to have a death wish!

Luke, i am not the enemy. 

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2007, 01:46:44 AM »
Luke has tried every tactic to silence me.  He has failed on every front.  Admittedly, it is not to difficult to outwit this Neanderthal!

Luke will continue to use steroids and gh.  He will continue to grow more grotesque.  This mass monster seems to have a death wish!

Luke, i am not the enemy. 

You are no an enemy to me, bit i am yours!!! TIME my friend!! Just give it TIME!! Enjoy iy while you can!

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2007, 02:00:08 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)!!!
P

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2007, 05:13:55 AM »
A Pro Bodybuilding career has provided Luke with so much;

A protruding abdomen
A reddened face
High blood pressure
Acute anxiety
Miserable pay checks
Pathetic supplement contract
Intra venous drug use
Flabby under-chin
Pea sized brain
Semi illiterate
Peculiar gait
Profuse sweating
Non existant fan base
A laughing stock
Disintegrating organs
Constant flu symptoms
Intestinal spasms
Foul body odour
Rancid flatulence
Irrational behaviour

Bottom line, he is professional, and deserves respect for the life-sacrifices he is making!
  you spell english like a foreigner

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2007, 05:27:52 PM »
You are no an enemy to me, bit i am yours!!! TIME my friend!! Just give it TIME!! Enjoy iy while you can!

Luke, you continue to threaten me!  Your campaign of hatred towards me, has failed! 

Your violent attempts to silence me, have changed nothing!  Not even Ron and the other Mods give a toss about you, and your bitching and moaning!  Hahahahahahahaha.

This forum does not need you Luke!  Where are the fans that you claim to have?  Not even Milos discusses you!  It is though you dont exist!

What, you have taken a year off to get your health right! Why? So you can finish last in every show you enter next year?

Yes, that is right, you are repulsive and obscene Mass Monster!  It is people like you, who have poisoned this already reviled industry!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2007, 06:24:45 PM »
OK, i see how it works Luke;  You were once  a victim of bullying, so now you think it is appropriate that you become the bully! 

Let me be crystal clear Luke; I will not be intimidated by some steroid-shooting pea brain! 

This forum does not need you, Milos does not need you, nobody needs you!

Go back to your cave, you stinking Neanderthal!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2007, 02:45:47 AM »
And also you piece of shit, where are all those fans you speak of?  Not one jumping to your defense! lol.

Luke, you believed that by building a physique from steroids, people would respect and honour you! Well, it didnt turn out that way, did it Luke?

You try to intimidate me with your violent threats?  Hahahahahaha.  Failed again!

You're a pathetic excuse for a human being, oops, forgot, you're a Mass Monster, that's right!  Hahahaha.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2007, 03:04:26 AM »
Yes you are right. Hank should have been someone's Wank and ended up on in someones hand!
Pure Gold  ;D

Oh i saw you compete over here in AU a couple of years back mate and you were great, keep it up man :).

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2007, 03:07:26 AM »
And also you piece of shit, where are all those fans you speak of?  Not one jumping to your defense! lol.

Luke, you believed that by building a physique from steroids, people would respect and honour you! Well, it didnt turn out that way, did it Luke?

You try to intimidate me with your violent threats?  Hahahahahaha.  Failed again!

You're a pathetic excuse for a human being, oops, forgot, you're a Mass Monster, that's right!  Hahahaha.
The whole point of a gimmic is to induce meltdowns - not have them yourself.

Hope this helps.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2007, 04:51:09 AM »
Hate is a strong emotion. 

I hate Mass Monsters, period.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2007, 04:56:02 AM »
Hate is a strong emotion. 

I hate Mass Monsters, period.

Ok so whats you point Hank??  ??? we are not mates anymore??  :'( :'(

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2007, 04:59:04 AM »
Ok so whats you point Hank??  :-\ we are not mates anymore?? :o

Luke, go and sulk to Ron and try and get me banned!

It failed last time, maybe you have a better shot now!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2007, 05:03:27 AM »
Luke, go and sulk to Ron and try and get me banned!

It failed last time, maybe you have a better shot now!

Why would i want you banned Hank?? We are friends are we not?? This is great expsure you give me!! I have new thread every week because of you!! No way i want you banned! this is your opinion of me and you are entitlted to it. So go for it mate!! We are still mates right Hank??? I mean im a mass monsters, steroid driven, ugly mofo who going to die soon, so please don't leave me now Hank!!! :'( :'(

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2007, 05:10:09 AM »
Why would i want you banned Hank?? We are friends are we not?? This is great expsure you give me!! I have new thread every week because of you!! No way i want you banned! this is your opinion of me and you are entitlted to it. So go for it mate!! We are still mates right Hank??? I mean im a mass monsters, steroid driven, ugly mofo who going to die soon, so please don't leave me now Hank!!! :'( :'(

I give you negative exposure Luke! You are not gaining any more fans because of me, i can assure you of that!

You continue to make light of your steroid abuse. That is a concern. 

You only have to look at the long health implications of this form of substance abuse.   

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2007, 06:52:30 AM »
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2007, 09:13:25 PM »
I give you negative exposure Luke! You are not gaining any more fans because of me, i can assure you of that!

You only have to look at the long health implications of this form of substance abuse.   

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!!! ;D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2007, 09:17:25 PM »

IF I HAVE NO FANS THAN AS YOU OUT PUT THAN MAKE A THREAD SAYING!! "WHO IS A LUKE WOOD FAN HERE" AND SEE IF ANYONE REPSONDS??? GO ON, DO IT!!! THEY CAN BE A FAN OF MY PHYSIQUE OR A FAN OF MY PERSONALITY EITHER WAY LETS JUST SEE IF I THERE ARE ALL WITH YOU HANK!

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2007, 09:28:20 PM »
Holy crap :o LUKE you look shredded in that pic!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2007, 09:40:46 PM »
IF I HAVE NO FANS THAN AS YOU OUT PUT THAN MAKE A THREAD SAYING!! "WHO IS A LUKE WOOD FAN HERE" AND SEE IF ANYONE REPSONDS??? GO ON, DO IT!!! THEY CAN BE A FAN OF MY PHYSIQUE OR A FAN OF MY PERSONALITY EITHER WAY LETS JUST SEE IF I THERE ARE ALL WITH YOU HANK!

You gotta be kidding Luke?  Are you for real? 

Let me get this right; You are asking me to set up an internet poll to establish how many fans you have! 

You also want this poll to specify, whether they are fans of your physique, or fans of your personality!

What have you become Luke?  Are you that starved of attention?  Do you feel that undervalued Luke?

You possibly cant sink any lower Luke! 

It is time to retire Luke!

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2007, 10:54:07 PM »
  you spell english like a foreigner

Gut feeling he's Singaporean!  ;) ;D
P

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2007, 11:07:37 PM »

Let me get this right; You are asking me to set up an internet poll to establish how many fans you have! 

You also want this poll to specify, whether they are fans of your physique, or fans of your personality!

What have you become Luke?  Are you that starved of attention?  Do you feel that undervalued Luke?

Yes. It is not a good time for Luke as Milos is not giving him the attentions he needs; see, Luke is like a baby to Milos and if Milos doesnt pay him enough attentions, Luke is lost.

Maybe you (Hank) can offer some advices to Luke and spread the word that he belong in powerlifting competitions not these physique competitions where size, balance, symmetry and posing gets you in the top 10.

AVBG

« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2007, 11:08:59 PM »
BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!!! ;D

Luke, you gotta sell this shot at signings :o

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2007, 12:17:54 AM »
Yes. It is not a good time for Luke as Milos is not giving him the attentions he needs; see, Luke is like a baby to Milos and if Milos doesnt pay him enough attentions, Luke is lost.

Maybe you (Hank) can offer some advices to Luke and spread the word that he belong in powerlifting competitions not these physique competitions where size, balance, symmetry and posing gets you in the top 10.

Milos has always kept Luke in the background. Why is Milos embarrassed of Luke?  I wont go there!

Milos never discusses Luke, ever!

Luke feels rejected by 'the mind' and tends to take out his frustrations on people like me!

Luke, i still am in total shock from your absurd request!  How dare you try to commission me to run a 'Luke Wood ' who are my fans' Poll.  I wont be part of your ploy to try and recruit fans!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2007, 12:38:37 AM »

Hey wank!! I never siad i had no fans you did! So i asked you to prove this to me! I don't need the attention moron i get enough emails and pms daily and i SO VERY GRATEFUL for my fan base, so thankyou all very much! But if you insist everyone thinks the same as you wank in reference to me, than prove it! do you poll mate!

I can see in your last post you are a very jealous, bitter person! did i get under you skin hank?? you seem upset with me??

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2007, 12:46:20 AM »
Milos has always kept Luke in the background. Why is Milos embarrassed of Luke?  I wont go there!

Milos never discusses Luke, ever!

Luke feels rejected by 'the mind' and tends to take out his frustrations on people like me!

Luke, i still am in total shock from your absurd request!  How dare you try to commission me to run a 'Luke Wood ' who are my fans' Poll.  I wont be part of your ploy to try and recruit fans!

Please do it hank!!! Im not trying to recruit fans, just seeing how many think of me the way you do! LOL!! :D What a little sissy you really are hank! A little chicken shit are we? afraid that i may actually have people who do like me and what i stand for?? If you don't make this thread (you said it WANK not me) than my friend it proves you know you won't like what you see! LOL!!!  ;D
Guys can you believe this moron!!! ::) God lord!!! He must just sit there obsessed with trying to make my life difficult!!!  ::)What a boring, depressed, sheltered life one must lead to be just hell bent on all this crap hank types???!!!! You have made my life more impressive hank!!! 8) I did'nt know all these things about me you claim! WOW! this is great!! :-* About that other Thread i want you to make Hank, whats you wait mate?? ???