Author Topic: A blast from the past: The green horse!  (Read 3279 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
A blast from the past: The green horse!
« on: May 27, 2007, 09:05:31 AM »
The Green horse is the epitome of new age religions. It was conceived during a harsh time on getbig, when several different religious groups were fighting among themselves, and where each group wanted the majority to adopt their vision. The legendary battleground for this war was the infamous "religion thread" where legends like "DF, Rapture, Historian Yates, Yemeni" and other Getbig characters battled for months.

During a god inspired moment of clarity, a member involved in this war became the founding father of the great religion "the green horse", where we worship the great green horse every day of the year:

This outstanding religion (that used the same logic for justifying itself as the Christian rebels uses to defend their religion on this board) instantly grew in size, and eventually became a force to be reckoned with during these harsh times at Getbig (religion war, arvilla bashing +++). This great growth could be the result of the simple fact that it had it's great scriptures and ideas justified by the same reasons as every other religion, and judging by it's initial growth rate, it was clear that this religion would be a self sustained world dominating force after a few years.

Unfortunately, the religions leader abandoned it due to unknown reasons, but the great leader is once again back to promote the ONLY true religion ever known to man: THE green HORSE, where we worship the holy green horse sitting there in the sky as the creator of everything that exists...

I now give the word to the überpriest and disciple: Yemeni Mindspin!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: A blast from the past: The green horse!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 11:47:49 AM »
Ah...my faithful dsciple.  The religion was never abandoned.  I merely went on a pilgrimage to discover deeper truths of THE green HORSE.  It was a mental journy that revealed much about that which THE green HORSE requires of us in order to achieve true hapiness. 

Over the coming weeks I will reveal many of these truths.

Namaste.
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 11:57:16 AM »
Just did a search and.....it's gone :(.....RIP Religious Buffet thread I barely knew ye :'(

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 08:31:29 AM »
The best of the religion Buffet, teh green horse, will once again be back with it's disciples.

I don't remember teh green horse....did it initially have it's own thread before being merged?  Maybe it was before my time.

Was Yates a disciple or a detractor?  How we miss him :'(
R

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 11:31:52 AM »
The Ten Edicts From The Great GREEN Horse...

*Follow your dreams.  Feel the happiness it brings.
*Your strength and beauty come from within.
*Look within yourself and love what you find there.
*Create something beautiful.  It will give you peace.
*I am the spirit of your inner child.  It is time for joyful playing.  Joy creates miracles.
*I give you courage.  Now you can release your fears.
*Happiness is a decision.  Decide to be happy.
*You are more powerful than you realize.  It is safe and good for you to be powerful. Run with me and feel the power.
*You are a perfect child...believe it.
*When you hear me neigh, you will know you have been saved.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 12:33:51 PM »
I had an omnious and horrific vision of the Red Horse.  The Red Horse was once a loyal desciple of the Green Horse and they ran through the medows of paradise, side by side.  However, Red Horse became envious of Green Horse and was filled with hatred.  He was cast away to the land of darkness where today he is able to lure the children of the Green Horse to stray the path of righteousness.

Beware of the Red Horse, for he will cost you your happiness and bring you eternal misery.  He lives within the darkness of each of our minds.

Through dilligent meditation, brainwave therapy and natural brain enhncement supplements, you can permanently vanish the Red Horse from your mind.  Instructional tapes, cd's & books available soon for $999.99.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 12:55:56 PM »
It is important to note that while DF & I are writing these posts, we are being devinely inspired by the Green Horse.  This is The WORD of the Green Horse being spoken through mere mortals.  This is the Divine Word.
w

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 01:05:30 PM »
You are correct, we are channeling the holy spirit of the Green Horse :D

private channeling sessions available for $599997,97 an hour

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 05:19:46 PM »
So you guy's aren't pulling this out of yer arse?  ???
follow the arrows

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 05:26:07 PM »
So you guy's aren't pulling this out of yer arse?  ???

How DARE you question the holy green horse??

You will be BANNED from ever becoming a green horse member unless you have $100000, we're up for bribes

The red horse is strong with this one Green horsians, stay away from this red horse infested human named Haider  >:(

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 05:37:29 PM »
How do I repent for my sins?  :o O follower of the greenhorse this was truly a mistake made out of ignorance! I wish to repent and forget my ignorant assumptions that these words you speak were inspired by your giant arse
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 07:16:51 PM »
I already see resemblance to the ways of Debussey.

For example, the use of Anal Probes meditation in seeking happiness. Would you mind demonstrating this elaborating on this Gradmaster DF  :)
follow the arrows