Author Topic: is  (Read 2725 times)

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
is
« on: May 27, 2007, 03:09:13 PM »
OK guys i have some test cyp and when i moved i put it in the console of my truck.  well i forgot about it and left it in there for about 3 months well its been cold and kinda hot (around 80) since then and i know it gets hot inside a truck so do you guys think it will still be OK?  let me know getting ready for the summer  8)

4thAD

Re: is
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 04:41:52 PM »
as long as it hasn't crashed it should be fine! Even if it did crash you should be able to heat it up and use it.

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 05:24:00 PM »
what do you mean by crash?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »
separate out, crystallization of the steroid in the bottom of the amp or vial.
GEntly warming usualy will redissolve.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 08:25:59 PM »
OK guys i have some test cyp and when i moved i put it in the console of my truck.  well i forgot about it and left it in there for about 3 months well its been cold and kinda hot (around 80) since then and i know it gets hot inside a truck so do you guys think it will still be OK?  let me know getting ready for the summer  8)

How could you forget something important like that in your car for 3 months? if it was in your console seems like you would have stumbled across it sooner.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 05:41:38 AM »
Jack Daniels and primo grass can do the trick.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 06:02:28 AM »

How could you forget something important like that in your car for 3 months? if it was in your console seems like you would have stumbled across it sooner.

You aint kidding, not to mention the possibilities of a traffic stop and possible search for some reason or another.  Dont store anything in your car!  I know lots of you guys live at home, but find a safer place, cause the car is not it.

Jack Daniels and primo grass can do the trick.

Yeah JD should come with a bail card  :D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 06:46:13 AM »
I was on the same page as white. I was trying to figure out why you'd store your gear in your truck. I don't like driving with gear in the car. Too big on a risk just in case you're pulled over & then searched.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 09:22:15 AM »
I was on the same page as white. I was trying to figure out why you'd store your gear in your truck. I don't like driving with gear in the car. Too big on a risk just in case you're pulled over & then searched.

Yup, the courts have found time and again that, "Your car (even mobile home) has nowhere near the EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY as your home."  That old saying "A mans home is his castle" comes from old English common law. It's more than a cliche. And your apartment counts the same. Ive read cases involving Govt housing has less rights
from search. They plaster warning signs up all over the housing complex areas up here.

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 04:13:16 PM »
haha yea i know well i just moved and i have two trucks so that one was parked in the yard.  been working so much it just slipped my mind you know how new jobs are.  finally jot to drive the other truck last weekend and run across it, now it's in a safe place.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 04:27:56 PM »
haha yea i know well i just moved and i have two trucks so that one was parked in the yard.  been working so much it just slipped my mind you know how new jobs are.  finally jot to drive the other truck last weekend and run across it, now it's in a safe place.

keep it in the house for now on. I know a Mod who got busted with gear. he was driving and had a few amps on him literally 2 or 3 amps of deca. got pulled over, they searched his car and found them. got in alot of shit ofr those few amps.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 04:34:31 PM »
keep it in the house for now on. I know a Mod who got busted with gear. he was driving and had a few amps on him literally 2 or 3 amps of deca. got pulled over, they searched his car and found them. got in alot of shit ofr those few amps.

So he got into big trouble just at a random stop, local cops?  See,.. here I'd POSSIBLY be inclined to try talk out of it.
But If you got "Fed Ex" at the door, task force, Feds who made a point to visit  - shut up. Talkin' gonna make it worse.

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 05:28:46 PM »
yea its in the house now. so if it hasn't crashed it should be ok.  thats good to know, i thought i was going to have to trash it

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 06:40:22 PM »
So he got into big trouble just at a random stop, local cops?  See,.. here I'd POSSIBLY be inclined to try talk out of it.
But If you got "Fed Ex" at the door, task force, Feds who made a point to visit  - shut up. Talkin' gonna make it worse.

Yes local cops traffic stop. couldnt talk his way out of it. they got tough laws on east coast

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 07:44:09 PM »
Yes local cops traffic stop. couldnt talk his way out of it. they got tough laws on east coast

Too bad, I bet theres more than a few of their force on steroids.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 07:49:21 PM »
yeah,and those guys(who use) arent likely to bust you either.trust me on this

bench

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 07:57:37 PM »

well yes but the majority are not users and follow the laws. and they will fuck you for anything. that guy is going through hard times over those few amps.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 08:12:58 PM »
well yes but the majority are not users and follow the laws. and they will fuck you for anything. that guy is going through hard times over those few amps.
your correct. when i chose that line of work that was the end of juice for me,i dont agree that it should be illegal but i have to uphold the law no matter what my views are.i just wish people could understand that.

bench

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 08:50:12 PM »
your correct. when i chose that line of work that was the end of juice for me,i dont agree that it should be illegal but i have to uphold the law no matter what my views are.i just wish people could understand that.

bench

I totally see your views but if it was just a couple of small amps, couldn't they just stomp on them and let him go if they were cool? Wasn't like his gym bag had thousands of amps.

I think it all depends on the cops view of the situation...you know Ronnie would have pocketed it!  8)  Much respect bench for being a stand up guy!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 09:37:30 PM »
I totally see your views but if it was just a couple of small amps, couldn't they just stomp on them and let him go if they were cool? Wasn't like his gym bag had thousands of amps.

I think it all depends on the cops view of the situation...you know Ronnie would have pocketed it!  8)  Much respect bench for being a stand up guy!
there you go,that is 100% correct.

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 02:34:51 PM »
there you go,that is 100% correct.

bench

THE F'n  problem, as I see it is.. the cops have lost much/most of their personal latitude in so many areas.
I cant blame them for not wanting to jepordize their job/retiremant for not going by the letter of the law.
 The days of the Cops dumping out someones coke or grass on the ground and letting them off with a warning, giving a drunk a lift home,... or what not, that was so common place in the 70s is gone.  Whos to blame is the politicians we ellect, not the cops. But what a sad crop of politicians to chose from.

Here, LOL on Reno 911 off M90.org --   http://www.m90.org/index.php?id=37948

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 04:20:14 PM »
THE F'n  problem, as I see it is.. the cops have lost much/most of their personal latitude in so many areas.
I cant blame them for not wanting to jepordize their job/retiremant for not going by the letter of the law.
 The days of the Cops dumping out someones coke or grass on the ground and letting them off with a warning, giving a drunk a lift home,... or what not, that was so common place in the 70s is gone.  Whos to blame is the politicians we ellect, not the cops. But what a sad crop of politicians to chose from.

Here, LOL on Reno 911 off M90.org --   http://www.m90.org/index.php?id=37948
i know what you mean i was in the DEA for almost 2 years and quit(i do property sales so i dont need a job)because of the bullshit i went thrue on a dailey basis and i was on disability and said fuck it drove to work quit ,went home and joined the police academy.now i am about to be a k9 officer in a small town in my area.it is much more relaxed i have been doing reserve work and love it and cant wait to start.and yes they give us the option to drive folks home

bench

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2007, 03:49:43 PM »

From what board? Just curious.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2007, 04:09:32 PM »
i know what you mean i was in the DEA for almost 2 years and quit(i do property sales so i dont need a job)because of the bullshit i went thrue on a dailey basis and i was on disability and said fuck it drove to work quit ,went home and joined the police academy.now i am about to be a k9 officer in a small town in my area.it is much more relaxed i have been doing reserve work and love it and cant wait to start.and yes they give us the option to drive folks home

bench

You cant give them a ride home if they were behind the wheel DUI?
It went bad up here when some chicks sued, and said the cop offered to let her off for sex. Then there was a bunch of those cases in a row. I think some were just scam copycats. Anyway, that ended anyone expecting much a break like that.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2007, 04:13:22 PM »
You cant give them a ride home if they were behind the wheel DUI?
It went bad up here when some chicks sued, and said the cop offered to let her off for sex. Then there was a bunch of those cases in a row. I think some were just scam copycats. Anyway, that ended anyone expecting much a break like that.
well we have to use our disretion when it happens,thats why we will ussually call someone for them.hell i have friend that have givin drunk drivers a PI while driving,so not all are bad ;D

bench