Author Topic: instead of...(new shot sequence)  (Read 872 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
instead of...(new shot sequence)
« on: May 28, 2007, 07:05:23 AM »
I was following the halflife theory but I wasn't seeing the response I'm used to when using. I've given it weeks to show me SOMETHING but I've only seen a minimal increase in strength and BARELy any growth when eating close to 450grams of protien and 4k cals a day. Makes me think all I've done is shut myself down. Normally on test I'm starving all the time and get a big boost of strength and size within 3 weeks size. Not this time. I know my gear is good because it's been independently tested after brewed. For those that didn't follow the thread before. I front loaded and only covered what was supposed to die off  e3d according to the halflife status of each compound. NOW I've gone to shooting 300test e/200 deca e3d.  I feel more confident in this dosage pattern and hope to see better results throughout my cycle. I've still got enough to make it to the end of my cycle no problems. My goal was to hit 600test and 400 deca weekly but that's a BIG shot once a week even split into multiple sites when my mg dose is 250 and 200. 

Good idea? Bad idea to have done this a few weeks already in?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: instead of...(new shot sequence)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 07:50:27 AM »
I'm sorry I never responded to the other thread. It was an interesting idea. As someone in the other thread said I'd like to see some blood results.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 08:03:05 AM »
I'm sorry I never responded to the other thread. It was an interesting idea. As someone in the other thread said I'd like to see some blood results.

They were consistent but not as high as they were when I was taking the bigger once a weekers. (this according to my doc, he didn't hand me my old charts and apparenlty forgot to give me the copies I asked for and I didn't rememberr to pick them up on the way out. ) It WAS more consistent in levels as in even keel, but I had more JUICE flowing when I was taking the once a week shots. Now I'm cutting it down to the current situation. I sent pm's to the guys that wrote it for THEIR test results becuase they said they had them available upon request. I personally thus far, from what the doc told me and from past experiences think that it has it's place, but there's a part that's missing though I'm not chemically or medically knowledgable enough to tell you which, I just know I've had better results with teh more traditional way of things. When I presented my doc with the theory he said that it's interesting and apparently holds some truth but he tells his older legit hormone therapy patients to take their shots once a week and so does every other practitioner to his knowledge.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 09:29:42 AM »
I  think theres something to be said for the jolt of even a 200mg inj.
esp after you get a buildup effect going.
Check the graph here and see the rapid spike in even a small shot.

THis Drs site deals mainly w/ HIV AAS research, but there is a page full of interesting AAS studies.
He used to have a column in the old Muscle Media 2000 before it went down the pipe.

http://www.medibolics.com/freq2.htm