Author Topic: question for bf  (Read 996 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
question for bf
« on: May 28, 2007, 11:37:51 AM »
did you call the chuck fight

i thought he would fuck jackson up
T

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: question for bf
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 11:40:18 AM »

I called it in case you were wondering 8)

E
E

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 12:30:41 PM »
Me too, I could not see Liddel winning.

He has a few victories in him but don't see him regaining the title with the new pride fighters coming in.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 12:49:19 PM »

I picked Rampage by 2nd or 3rd round TKO. Didn't expect that to happen in the first. I figured they would come out swinging and end up on the ground for most of the first. Good fight, though. Next 2 years at 205 are going to be insane if Shogun and Hendo and some others cross over.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 12:52:26 PM »
I thoughyt liddell would win, was shocked whn he got took out in the first round.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 12:54:20 PM »
If Shogun does in-fact get announced, Rampage won't be holding the belt for long. I'm not sure he can beat Hendo. Hendo's style is a big match up problem for Rampage.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 12:57:32 PM »
the thing i love about mma is the top guys all have a chance against each other

its what separates it from boxing
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 12:59:53 PM »
the thing i love about mma is the top guys all have a chance against each other

its what separates it from boxing

Yeah, some clown commenting on the Rampage article on ESPN the other day was saying that's why MMA would never go anywhere, because apparently luck decides the fights and that's why guys win. He said that MMA celebrates a guy losing to another top guy or something stupid. I think it makes it a helluva lot more entertaining when one wrong move can end a fight. Put your arm in the wrong spot or leave it exposed and get armbarred, stuff like that makes it great. And at that level of competition that is Pride and these title fights, one little mistake ends fights. It's awesome.

I love boxing but there's just no fighters worth celebrating. They need another Tyson-esque heavyweight bad.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 01:06:50 PM »
Yeah, some clown commenting on the Rampage article on ESPN the other day was saying that's why MMA would never go anywhere, because apparently luck decides the fights and that's why guys win. He said that MMA celebrates a guy losing to another top guy or something stupid. I think it makes it a helluva lot more entertaining when one wrong move can end a fight. Put your arm in the wrong spot or leave it exposed and get armbarred, stuff like that makes it great. And at that level of competition that is Pride and these title fights, one little mistake ends fights. It's awesome.

I love boxing but there's just no fighters worth celebrating. They need another Tyson-esque heavyweight bad.

boxing has had it all its own way for too long

the guys that run it are panicking because they know that soon they won't get away with putting on second rate shows

and lining up patsies for their prospects

mma will take over within 10 years
T