Author Topic: Most BB's (Like M.A.) are very immature people.. Discuss!  (Read 12933 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Most BB's (Like M.A.) are very immature people.. Discuss!
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2007, 07:30:03 AM »
Damn, you make it quite obvious that we are so deep in your head you think of nothing else but us.  Yes, I blocked your PMs, who wouldn't.  You were constantly stalking me there too.  You are the one who needs help my friend.  You are ready to go over the edge...and I don't think it's gonna be pretty.  ;)
:D Weee

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 07:31:22 AM »
Damn, you make it quite obvious that we are so deep in your head you think of nothing else but us.  Yes, I blocked your PMs, who wouldn't.  You were constantly stalking me there too.  You are the one who needs help my friend.  You are ready to go over the edge...and I don't think it's gonna be pretty.  ;)

You have a nice butt.  :)

~salmon~

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 07:33:40 AM »
Damn, you make it quite obvious that we are so deep in your head you think of nothing else but us. 

Yes.... I feel extremely sorry for you.... I'm doing my best to help you so you can help yourselves..... All this competition BS, steroids and cosmetic surgery-> It's only a cover up for the demons inside your mind......  :-\

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 07:46:59 AM »
Yes.... I feel extremely sorry for you.... I'm doing my best to help you so you can help yourselves..... All this competition BS, steroids and cosmetic surgery-> It's only a cover up for the demons inside your mind......  :-\
I don't believe that.  I have no demons and I'm quite happy with myself, thank you.  Apparently you are not as it is obvious that you are totally infatuated with us.  Everyone sees it.   ;)  It is I, who feels sorry for you little fish. 

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2007, 07:49:33 AM »
I don't believe that.  I have no demons and I'm quite happy with myself, thank you.  Apparently you are not as it is obvious that you are totally infatuated with us.  Everyone sees it.   ;)  It is I, who feels sorry for you little fish. 

Do you think it was right for Mike to post a pic of someone else's kid on getbig?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

~salmon~

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 07:50:29 AM »
I don't believe that.  I have no demons and I'm quite happy with myself, thank you. 

Stop lying to yourself Laura...... You've had cosmetic surgery in your 40's, your BF risks his health... He's been juicing for 20 years.... And you are attracted to a man with such obvious character flaws.... That says a lot about you.....  ::)  And you are both addicted to the approval of anonymous people on a messageboard.....

Ha ha! I still remember seeing the competition pics of Mike where he looked like a stick.... He had a pear shape for god sakes!! And the pics of you with that humongous ass on-stage! ha ha !!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 07:55:29 AM »
Stop lying to yourself Laura...... You've had cosmetic surgery in your 40's, your BF risks his health... He's been juicing for 20 years.... And you are attracted to a man with such obvious character flaws.... That says a lot about you.....  ::)  And you are both addicted to the approval of anonymous people on a messageboard.....

Ha ha! I still remember seeing the competition pics of Mike where he looked like a stick.... He had a pear shape for god sakes!! And the pics of you with that humongous ass on-stage! ha ha !!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahaah ;D ;D ;D.sorry mike n laura but this was funny as shit ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 07:58:15 AM »
Do you think it was right for Mike to post a pic of someone else's kid on getbig?
If he were talking trash about the child or making up stories about the child (like you were) absolutely.  But he was not, so stop trying to insinuate that he was Livewire. 

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 08:04:34 AM »

Wrong... The intense approval seeking is a result of a poorly developed character = immaturity, thus, it is the underlying reason behind everything these people do.. :-\ Whatever kind of label we throw at them, the most important thing we can do: Tell them to see a psychologist....

Intuitively, one cannot seek approval whilst being secure.

Immaturity, however, is not a prerequisite to seek approval; that would be a matter of opinion.

Ergo, I am necessarily right and you are correct in certain situations only.

An example of such a situation would be the immature and insecure antics of a faceless and nameless child who is obsessed with two fledgling physique competitors :)

~salmon~

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2007, 08:14:15 AM »
Intuitively, one cannot seek approval whilst being secure.
Immaturity, however, is not a prerequisite to seek approval; that would be a matter of opinion.
Ergo, I am necessarily right and you are correct in certain situations only.

I wrote: "The intense approval seeking is a result of a poorly developed character = immaturity". Intense approval seeking does not harmonize with being secure, and having such a character trait is a clear sign of immaturity.... In other words, your reasoning is dependant on generalizing all kinds of approval seeking, but you fail.... Because I specifically wrote intense approval seeking, and that is a character trait... not a single incident that can be a result of other things....... (which is the point you used in your reasoning, which makes you an idiot because you failed to stay within the boundaries of the discussion......)

I'm correct in 100% of the situations of my example, and you are correct in 100% of the situations in your example... Which is an entirely different example....

Mike'n Laura Cottage Cheese are two intensely approval seeking bastards..... And it's very easy to push their buttons as well... They do not have a strong personal boundary.... Thus, they have several immature traits...... 

They need to see a shrink FAST!....!!!!!!  :-\

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2007, 08:17:08 AM »
I wrote: "The intense approval seeking is a result of a poorly developed character = immaturity". Intense approval seeking does not harmonize with being secure, and having such a character trait is a clear sign of immaturity.... In other words, your reasoning is dependant on generalizing all kinds of approval seeking, but you fail.... Because I specifically wrote intense approval seeking, and that is a character trait... not a single incident that can be a result of other things....... (which is the point you used in your reasoning, which makes you an idiot because you failed to stay within the boundaries of the discussion......)

I'm correct in 100% of the situations of my example, and you failed to answer my post because you did not precisely write what the great salmon wrote in his previous post......  ;) 

Mike'n Laura Cottage Cheese are two intensely approval seeking bastards..... And it's very easy to push their buttons as well... They does not have a personal boundary.... Thus, they have several immature traits...... 

They need to see a shrink FAST!....!!!!!!  :-\
And stalking is a characteristic of psychotic behavior and pent up sexual aggression.  You need to either see a shrink yourself or get laid. 

~salmon~

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2007, 08:19:20 AM »
And stalking is a characteristic of psychotic behavior and pent up sexual aggression.  You need to either see a shrink yourself or get laid. 

It seems like Getbig is the real world for you...... ha ha!! Another delusion of yours..... Do you even have real friends?? And people as fucked up as you and Mike does not count...

Delusional man:

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2007, 08:24:38 AM »

It seems like Getbig is the real world for you...... ha ha!! Another delusion of yours..... Do you even have real friends?? And people as fucked up as you and Mike does not count...

Delusional man:

We're not the one's with 500 pictures of 2 other getbig members on our computers.   ;)

~salmon~

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2007, 08:27:20 AM »
We're not the one's with 500 pictures of 2 other getbig members on our computers.   ;)

Somebody very worried about you guys sent The Salmon Man a file with lot's of information about you guys... And I have to say... I'm shocked  :-\ You guys are very sick......

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2007, 08:28:02 AM »

LOL!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2007, 08:28:59 AM »
Somebody very worried about you guys sent The Salmon Man a file with lot's of information about you guys... And I have to say... I'm shocked  :-\ You guys are very sick......
Ya, ok stalker.  We believe ya.  ::)

~salmon~

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2007, 08:31:41 AM »
Ya, ok stalker.  We believe ya.  ::)

Who cares about what you believe?... You're a mentally ruined old hag fucking a washed up steroid abusing loser with hypertension.... ::)
And he competes pear shaped!! ha ha!! And you with that ass!! ha ha!! I bet he's got you loaded up on drugs as well now!!  ::)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2007, 08:34:51 AM »
Who cares about what you believe?... You're a mentally ruined old hag that fucks a washed up steroid abusing loser with hypertension.... ::)
And he competes pear shaped!! ha ha!! And you with that ass!! ha ha!! I bet he's got you loaded up on drugs as well now!!  ::)
Wow, you're so touchy.  Relax, take a breath.  No need to get all worked up here little fish.  :-*

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2007, 08:36:11 AM »
some good 'readin' here

~salmon~

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2007, 08:38:36 AM »
Wow, you're so touchy.  Relax, take a breath.  No need to get all worked up here little fish.  :-*

We all remember how you reacted when people started making fun of your competition pics...... Cottage cheese and all. ha ha!!  ;D
You were heavily blushing on your on-stage pics as well.... Just like Mike, you are not accomplishing anything in life besides ruining what's left of your health..... ::)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2007, 08:40:40 AM »
i know so many people like these 2

its kinda shitty to try and relax on my pc in my quiet time and have to read their drivel here after listening to the same shit all day

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2007, 08:42:23 AM »
Seems like ~salmon~ is a fucking asshole hiding behind a fake gimmick.

I wonder who that could be, DF.  ;)
Stick out your tongue.

~salmon~

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2007, 08:42:32 AM »
i know so many people like these 2

its kinda shitty to try and relax on my pc in my quiet time and have to read their drivel here after listening to the same shit all day

These are the fuckers that drives health care costs way up there as well...... They will require tons of health care when they get older (20 years of being fat and on roids will do that to you)........ We should ship them off to some alien space station or something...... ::)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2007, 08:47:24 AM »
These are the fuckers that drives health care costs way up there as well...... They will require tons of health care when they get older (20 years of being fat and on roids will do that to you)........ We should ship them off to some alien space station or something...... ::)

space is a sweet idea salmon!!

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2007, 08:55:04 AM »
Who cares about what you believe?... You're a mentally ruined old hag fucking a washed up steroid abusing loser with hypertension.... ::)

give them a break, they are both 50 already but still in phenominal shape

as for messed up brain who knows if they are?....the world is all messed up in brain, at least they are not criminals