Author Topic: Most BB's (Like M.A.) are very immature people.. Discuss!  (Read 12931 times)

~salmon~

Most BB's (Like M.A.) are very immature people.. Discuss!
« on: May 28, 2007, 11:48:51 AM »
Most BB's (like Mike Arvilla) are desperately seeking other peoples approval.. This is basically kid like behaviour, and a character trait of a very immature person... This means that most BB's are very insecure, have a lack of self worth and functions very poor as a person compared to normal people in the same age group.... They take huge health risks to attain a vision of what they lack as a person, but fixing your appearance means nothing when the mental issues within still remains the core of their emotional lives...

Conclusion: People like Mike Arvilla and Laura Lee Hanson (I'm only using these competitors as representatives for a big group of people, this is not an attack on them) are very immature, have a lot of psychological issues and are basically very very immature people wasting their entire lives trying to gain the approval of other people....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Most BB's are very immature people.. Discuss!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 11:50:03 AM »
Thank you Captain Obvious!
Ron: "I am lazy."

~salmon~

Re: Most BB's are very immature people.. Discuss!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 11:51:40 AM »
Thank you Captain Obvious!

You're welcome.. Remember: People caught up in delusions about life (Like Mike Arvilla and Laura Lee Hanson) do not see the obvious.. We have to help these poor souls!!........  :-\

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Most BB's (Like M.A.) are very immature people.. Discuss!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 01:41:07 PM »
hi jimmy

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 01:44:06 PM »
Not true, I've rarely posted my pics, however non competitive guys like DW hijack threads and post their pics whenever they get a chance.
\

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 01:47:02 PM »
hi jimmy

You think?  He doesn't really sound like Jimmy.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 01:47:59 PM »
Not true, I've rarely posted my pics, however non competitive guys like DW hijack threads and post their pics whenever they get a chance.
have you posted your competition pics?

i wanne see them

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 01:52:04 PM »

if you lived in your parents basement and mowed lawns and painted walls all day in the hot sun. What would you do at night?
Here comes the money shot

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 01:59:52 PM »
Maybe Arvilla & Lee Henson are immature people...that's probably correct.  But Salmon sure comes across as an obsessive attention whore.   You have something about Arvilla in your sig & header.

You're just as immature as you allege they are...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 02:08:08 PM »
Mike and Laura's emotional lives ain't our business, and they are making the best of what they've got. I think it's pretty unfair to make fun of them this way, they both contribute a lot to this board, and none of them goes out and attacks other people. They've been given their fair share of hate, why not support them for a change?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 02:11:39 PM »
Mike and Laura's emotional lives ain't our business, and they are making the best of what they've got.

Beating up on them is kind of like beating up on the retarded kid at school.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 02:13:28 PM »
salmon, go f.uck yourself

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 02:13:34 PM »

Beating up on them is kind of like beating up on the retarded kid at school.

Lol, but eventually that retarded kid will break down. I think Mike and Laura has gotten enough. Seems like ~salmon~ is a fucking asshole hiding behind a fake gimmick.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 02:15:41 PM »
All I know is....the absolute truth to any and every answer can be gained through dialect discussion with the intellectuals on this forum. ;)

~salmon~

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 02:26:54 PM »
How can one respect a person that lacks self respect?....... Mike and Cheri can not sustain any kind of happiness without getting a continuous flow of approval from people on a messageboard..... They are the testament to everything that is wrong with BB.........  :-\

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 03:05:31 PM »
Most BB's (like Mike Arvilla) are desperately seeking other peoples approval.. This is basically kid like behaviour, and a character trait of a very immature person... This means that most BB's are very insecure, have a lack of self worth and functions very poor as a person compared to normal people in the same age group.... They take huge health risks to attain a vision of what they lack as a person, but fixing your appearance means nothing when the mental issues within still remains the core of their emotional lives...

Conclusion: People like Mike Arvilla and Laura Lee Hanson (I'm only using these competitors as representatives for a big group of people, this is not an attack on them) are very immature, have a lot of psychological issues and are basically very very immature people wasting their entire lives trying to gain the approval of other people....

WHATS YOUR DEFINITION OF BODYBUILDER?

~salmon~

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 03:11:20 PM »
Answer to Whora (Laura Lee Hanson): (she blocked my PM's) ;D

1: I'm not Mindspin....
2: I'm right in all my assumptions about you poor and immature people...
3: You're not very bright, thus, you can not comprehend the true meaning behind my brilliant words....
4: All of this does make you feel like shit... Because it's true..... Get your act together and get your issues handled.... See a shrink or something..... Because you are a pathetic excuse for a woman....... Meaning: Your body is old and ugly..... And your mind is like a kids mind + a lot of issues.....

I'm just trying to help you dear... Mike's to stupid to even understand that he's an approval seeking shitter.....

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 03:31:09 PM »
STALKER ALERT. salmon its getting quite pathetic. everybody has got a purpose in life, like my man ronnie said. whats yours?  to humiliate yourself with yet another arvilla thread, you re a FAN.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 08:49:16 PM »
STALKER ALERT. salmon its getting quite pathetic. everybody has got a purpose in life, like my man ronnie said. whats yours?  to humiliate yourself with yet another arvilla thread, you re a FAN.

year he definitly is the one with problems

it's always funny when the most immature guys call somebody else "immature" hahahahaha ;D

E

E

seauantea

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 08:59:11 PM »

Immature is not the correct diagnosis, insecure is; bodybuilding, by design, builds esteem based on others perceptions.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 05:39:20 AM »
u know what bob chick says

its better to look good than feel good :)

~salmon~

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 06:03:46 AM »
Immature is not the correct diagnosis, insecure is; bodybuilding, by design, builds esteem based on others perceptions.

Wrong... The intense approval seeking is a result of a poorly developed character = immaturity, thus, it is the underlying reason behind everything these people do.. :-\ Whatever kind of label we throw at them, the most important thing we can do: Tell them to see a psychologist....

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 06:23:05 AM »
solid thread!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2007, 06:49:10 AM »

Wrong... The intense approval seeking is a result of a poorly developed character = immaturity, thus, it is the underlying reason behind everything these people do.. :-\ Whatever kind of label we throw at them, the most important thing we can do: Tell them to see a psychologist....

You might or might not be right, but all this thought expended about them speaks volumes about you.

~salmon~

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2007, 06:56:58 AM »
We need to shock these people into taking care of themselves...
Laura's hooked on Cottage CHeese....
Mike's hooked on fat... and steroids....
Mike's got hypertension....
Laura's ass is obese.....
This ain't looking good people!!!!!!!!!!!  :o