Author Topic: onlyme appreciation thread  (Read 8260 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
onlyme appreciation thread
« on: May 28, 2007, 03:14:48 PM »
onlyme: '' when you see the pic how people with the biggest mouths on getbig look like, it just makes you laugh real hard''

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: onlyme appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 04:31:56 PM »
Yea! And Big HEART too!

Get to know him and you'll agree.

What have you ever done to contribute to the Sport, Amigo?

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 05:50:58 PM »
onlyme: '' when you see the pic how people with the biggest mouths on getbig look like, it just makes you laugh real hard''

Keith taking a morning ride...He hasn't been here for a few hours.   I guess they had an all day special at the BUFFET!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 06:46:10 PM »
That ain't Keith, bubba, but I had a powerlfiting  bud who was almost that size.

But he had a smaller motor scooter and when he hopped on  that scooter just about disappeared from view and it looked like he was sliding on his ass down the highway at 35 miles per hour.

Wasn't a pretty picture but he got a few laughs.

Some of you guys might have known Wayne..... Wayne Bouvier, a phenominal powerlifter from Bill Pearl's Gym many years ago.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 06:52:36 PM »
I am still searching for the 'fart machine' Keith uses to have a hoot in cafes, etc. He is quite the funny guy. Too bad more people don't have a sense of humour like Keith has.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 07:39:14 PM »

hahaha thats a good one.  We've seen your real pics, please don't pop off it embarrasses you.  Stick with the minor leaguers like TexasBlubber.  You guys should PM each other and try to come up with something good.  I'm sure with the IQ's put together you can figure out something.  Keep trying

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 08:03:55 PM »
Getbig consists of 99% crap. Fortunately Onlyme contributes on the 1% good stuff.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 08:16:35 PM »
   I gave OnlyMe a ration of shit quite some time ago about how he always name dropped and all his pictures he would post with this person or that. I gotta say, after reading some of your posts in the history section and some of the funny crap you have seen over the years, I'm glad you post here. You really do have some good stories to share and I enjoy reading them. I popped off about it before............musta been a good beer drunk, don't go to the bars and fight anymore so here's the internet right? ;D
    Anyway, keep up with the stories Keith they are quite entertaining. ;)
h

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 08:25:51 PM »
One Man Gang .... Might be "crap" in your mind, but it is 100% TRUE crap.

Never doubt what he has to say about his personal experiences with the top personalities in the sports and entertainment worlds. And a couple of noteworthy hookers also.

He never lies and never exaggerates, but he does seem to make a lot of people jealous.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 08:27:40 PM »
Getbig consists of 99% crap. Fortunately Onlyme contributes on the 1% good stuff.

100% agree, keith is awesome!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 08:30:57 PM »
Keith is leaning out.   He will own us all!!! :o

QUE: for texasbubblegum and Mrs'd to enter................... ............Now.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 08:40:34 PM »

Never doubt what he has to say about his personal experiences with the top personalities in the sports and entertainment worlds. And a couple of noteworthy hookers also.

He never lies and never exaggerates, but he does seem to make a lot of people jealous.

stuntmovie, I think onemangang was trying to say that onlyme's posts are in the 1% good catagory ;)

The man has stories for days and is very entertaining.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 08:52:19 PM »
onlyme is a funny bastard...And knows his shit for sure...

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 08:55:07 PM »

onlyme is a good guy, knows a lot in the sport, funny too!!!
are you delusional?

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 09:10:50 PM »

I was trying to say that Onlyme contributes with good stuff, and not the crap like adonis, dandywaddy, the shadow etc and the other keyboard thugs

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 09:21:14 PM »
I like Onlyme because looking at him you would expect him to be "just a dumb weightlifter" but he's actually one of the smartest and wittiest posters. Some of his quips are hilarious. I like the stories too. I don't care if he's name dropping; it's entertaining.
TEAM REPTILIAN

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 09:30:05 PM »
haha i laugh at all these Tiny Tits trying to hate on onlyme, who in his prime was bigger and stronger than 99% of the people on this board, and whose had a much more eventful life. onlyme's contributions make him one of the very best posters around, as compared to horrific failures like 'el mariachi' HAHAHAHAHAH

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 09:34:24 PM »
haha i laugh at all these Tiny Tits trying to hate on onlyme, who in his prime was bigger and stronger than 99% of the people on this board, and whose had a much more eventful life. onlyme's contributions make him one of the very best posters around, as compared to horrific failures like 'el mariachi' HAHAHAHAHAH

Yes, hahaha epic jealousy. Half of these assholes don't even train in real life.
TEAM REPTILIAN

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 11:39:22 PM »
hahaha Onlyme.  I like the guy but i also like to bust his balls about all the big stars he's friends with.  I dunno why...just seems funny to me.
I'm Nick's role model!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 12:39:15 AM »
the fat guy's allright in my book  :D
!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 12:51:37 AM »
Keith and I chat and have a laugh over this board. Where do all these big egos come from? At least we fit right in here with all the hasbeens, wannabes and misfits. We have both paid our dues unlike some around here.

Yeah, Melvin Goodrum is a target for sure. He doesn't post much like he used to. Too many knock the hapless bloke. Guess the dudes around here jump on bs artists, the delusional and the lunatic fringe. If you are all three then you are history here.........or a star!!

Keith tells it like it is. Every time someone bags him and charges him with something Keith doesn't hesitate to respond and set the record straight. I even use 'Sean' out of respect for Keith!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 01:19:38 AM »
Hey, Keith, imagine you and me running a superheads gym in LA! Would be awesome. All we need is about 10 million to make it happen.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 02:25:34 AM »
Keith and I chat and have a laugh over this board. Where do all these big egos come from? At least we fit right in here with all the hasbeens, wannabes and misfits. We have both paid our dues unlike some around here.

Yeah, Melvin Goodrum is a target for sure. He doesn't post much like he used to. Too many knock the hapless bloke. Guess the dudes around here jump on bs artists, the delusional and the lunatic fringe. If you are all three then you are history here.........or a star!!

Keith tells it like it is. Every time someone bags him and charges him with something Keith doesn't hesitate to respond and set the record straight. I even use 'Sean' out of respect for Keith!

Your such an over the hill douche bag, your the one who came to this board with a picture of you flexing your chubby ass arm and proclaiming Mr. Beaver Pelt 1867. Keith is a much more respectable guy IMO, he lives in this thing called reality which you have been apart from for quite some time now.
I

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2007, 06:04:13 AM »
thanks you guys.  I am not like how I am with Sean, Texasblubber or Hank Wood (Sean).  I can let allot of stuff go by me but when someone comes on here and continually says things or won't admit something they have done wrong then I stay on it regardless.  Sure I bounced a check to Will Harris I also paid him for it.  Sure I bounced a check to Dave Palumbo and won't pay for it for reason I mentioned before.  As for Ryan the sponsor hired him on the side and paid him.  I know the sponsor and I know Ryan.  I have talked to Ryan since and as far as I know he was paid.  If not Ryan can call me or get ahold of me and I will see what I can do.  Every Pro that came to my shows were in CASH and in full. 

And as much as I might say shit on here that promoters shouldn't pay the pro if they don't do the job or come in fat, I still paid.  The MC I hired was dismissed and did not do the night show, yet he still got paid.  He also promised me post-event articles and I never got that either.  But I never complained.  I let it go.  Like I let go of everyone who owes me money or screwed me.  Everyone except Sean.  And I only mention him cause of his arrogance about the event and everything else he has done.  I could care less about the money.  It's only $600, who cares, but it is his attitude.  I do my best on here to be honest and up front.  I hide nothing.  Nothing is that important for me to hide.  Thats why, unlike Texasblubber and Hank Wood (who is Sean) hides behind the computer.  I mean Vince G all the shit he gets from everyone he at least has the balls to use his real name and picture.  Blubber doesn't even have that.  Everyone on here knows my name and face.  I don't need to hide.  When you hide like Blubber you and have a mouth like his you have something to hide or you're full of shit.  I think it is both on him.

Finally, you admit...YOU BOUNCED THE CHECK.  That makes you as worthless as those you point blame to here, doesn't it?  Remember the glass house, St. Peter.  I don't think God wanted you to judge Shawn or anyone else.  Maybe that is why the world can cure cancer, keep aids patients alive faster than they can cure your spider bite.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2007, 06:16:32 AM »
Finally, you admit...YOU BOUNCED THE CHECK.  That makes you as worthless as those you point blame to here, doesn't it?  Remember the glass house, St. Peter.  I don't think God wanted you to judge Shawn or anyone else.  Maybe that is why the world can cure cancer, keep aids patients alive faster than they can cure your spider bite.
You claim to be a 'major figure' in the industry, yet darn't post your name. Pathetic.

You're a joke.