Author Topic: pm qustion anwered - Is there such a thing as natural bodybuilding  (Read 5289 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: pm qustion anwered
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2007, 05:22:45 AM »
You're jokin right?

lol...read page 4 of the thread

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=151325.75

lol..she claims 6 hours of cardio
Here comes the money shot

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 07:33:43 PM »
i want hook on phonix for my next birthday because im obviously NOT UNDERSTOOD WELL ENOUGH,,

gh15,

When I read this I couldn't stop laughing. You are one funny SOB! You remind me of Billy Bob Thornton's character in School for Scoundrels.

Quote from Movie: How many of you have self-help books? Okay that's your first problem. You can't help yourself, because your self sucks!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 07:37:47 PM »
im just a mini wanna be,, what do i know,,the real genious is white widow  ;) oh wait the real real genious is suck my muscle how could i forget him,, white widow comes and goes in waves but suck my muscles cursing at me are my most favorite posts n the get big board! :D
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2007, 02:54:20 AM »
im just a mini wanna be,, what do i know,,the real genious is white widow  ;) oh wait the real real genious is suck my muscle how could i forget him,, white widow comes and goes in waves but suck my muscles cursing at me are my most favorite posts n the get big board! :D

your fckn crazy man.!

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: pm qustion anwered - Is there such a thing as natural bodybuilding
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2007, 11:52:16 AM »
What does it matter whether products are legal to buy or not? They have nothing to do with natural bodybuilding.In the UK,steroids are legal to posses for your personal use but not to distribute but that does not mean that natural bodybuilders are taking them.In bodybuilding we have a choice to compete naturally or assisted so there is no need to cheat.If you want to take gear then enter untested shows eg UKFBB,NABBA if not choose the NPA or BNBF.

GH15-how many natural shows have you attended(proper natural drug tested shows not this 1 year drug free BS).

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2007, 01:38:29 PM »
there are no natural bodybuilding shows,,every one is on something,,you dont step on stage with thong if you are natural my friend,,the brain of a normal male wont let him do it,,and if he is pushed to it he will place dead last or one before dead last,,but even them!!! even them!!!! tried m1t and ephedrine and clenbuterol and peptides an shmeptides and liquid research and all that good stuff,,

natural you will find in only one place and it is your local gym,,those guys work out for fun
fallen angel

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2007, 02:29:36 PM »
there are no natural bodybuilding shows,,every one is on something,,you dont step on stage with thong if you are natural my friend,,the brain of a normal male wont let him do it,,and if he is pushed to it he will place dead last or one before dead last,,but even them!!! even them!!!! tried m1t and ephedrine and clenbuterol and peptides an shmeptides and liquid research and all that good stuff,,

natural you will find in only one place and it is your local gym,,those guys work out for fun

Youre right gh15 on that last sentance.   Alot of us workout for fun, but like to know how we stand up against the rest too......its all in fun.     some guys are assisted and some arent.. 8)

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2007, 03:40:29 PM »

Well I must be the exception to the rule then! In the UK NPA shows are tested by UK Sports to IOC/WADA standards and I truly believe 95% of competitors are clean.There are some cheats but they run the risk of getting a lifetime ban,having to pay for their drug test(approx £350) and losing all respect from the natural and non natural bodybuilding community as all cheats are named and shamed.Sure there are some cheats but I go into every contest assuming I am competing on a level playing field-I have enough to worry about getting myself into shape without worrying about what others may or may not be taking.

I guess you haven't attended any natural shows then,GH15,or you may change your mind.You would see some good symmetry,shape,aesthetics and condition but not too much in the way of size and thickness compared to non tested shows.If you would like to come to an NPA show in the UK I will personally pay for your ticket and show you what true natural bodybuilding is all about 8)

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 05:01:45 AM »
only steroid I took was prednisone from age 5-10 for severe asthma...would that disqualify me if I were to compete?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2007, 08:32:56 AM »
only steroid I took was prednisone from age 5-10 for severe asthma...would that disqualify me if I were to compete?

as long as you are under 1000mg test, 500mg tren and 60iu hgh per week you are a fine natural in gh15's book.