Author Topic: pm qustion anwered - Is there such a thing as natural bodybuilding  (Read 5288 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
[quote author=
Hi GH15,

Is there such a thing as natural bodybuilding now days?
Is there such a thing as natural female bodybuilding any more ???
Please keep my name off :)
Thanks!
[/quote]

im tired of this questions buddies but ill answer this shit one more time for the blind among us

YES THERE IS NATURAL BODYBUILDING,,example: alex from this board,,many people in your loccal gym who lift for fun are naturals too,,,its still body building what they do

NO THERE IS NOT NATURAL FEMALE BODYBUILDING,,WHY? BECAUSE WOMEN ARE FAT! AND NEED LOTS OF ANTI ESTROGENS AND AI AND "RESEARCH SUPPLIES" TO LOSE THE BELLY FAT AND TO GET RIPPED,,

THERE IS SUCH THING AS NATURAL WOMEN WHO WORK OUT AND DO SOME LOCAL VERY VERY SMALL FIGURE SHOWS,,BUT ITS NOT COMMON AMONG THE WOMEN THAT ARE SERIOUSLY INTO FITNESS,,THOSE WOMEN ARE ON " RESEARCH PRODUCTS" AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

IN GENERAL NNATURAL COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDING IS NO WHERE! TO BE FOUND NOW DAYS,,,SECRET SHAKES THAT HAVE IN THEM INNOVATIVE RESEARCH PRODUCTS ARE NOT CONSIDERED NATURAL,,

NATURAL =  LEAN MEAT AND POTATOS AND ONLY  LEAN MEAT AND POTATOS + SOME PROTIEN POWDER,,THATS NATURAL

NATURAL IS DEAD FOREVER  WHEN IT COMES TO BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS AND HERE IS YOUR REASON WHY

www.innovative-research.net

IT IS LEAGAL AND THE GOVERMENT CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT,,LAW IS OK WITH IT,,YET IT IS BETTER THAN MOST AAS FOR WOMEN AND FOR GUYS WHO CLAIM NATURAL STATUS,,AGAIN THOSE SITES ARE VERY MUCH LEAGAL AND NO ONE CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT UNLESS THEY CREATE LAWS,,BUT THOSE LAWS WILL NEVER BE CREATED BECAUSE THEY WILL FUCK UP THE RESEARH INDUSTRY IN USA AND ABROAD AND THE CONGRESS IN US DONT LIKE TO FUCK UP RESEACH,,,SO MOST OF THOSE PRODUCTS WILL STAY LEAGAL FOREVER AS LONG AS ITS FOR RESEARCH,,AND AS YOU KNOW EVERY SINGLE BODYBUILDER IS A RESEARCHER,,

KAPEESH? GOOD

IM TIRED OF THIS QUASTIONS AND I DONT WANNA ANSWER THEM ANYMORE
fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: pm qustion anwered
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 05:29:39 PM »
That link doesn't work and you have yet to prove you aren't just some romanian drug dealer posing as an expert here to solicit business.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 05:32:17 PM »
That link doesn't work and you have yet to prove you aren't just some romanian drug dealer posing as an expert here to solicit business.
link works fine Mike, GH15 seems knowledgable.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 06:29:57 PM »

I guess tose supstances aren't Legal in europe? (belgium)

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 06:42:00 PM »
GH15 = Big A ?
It's Hip to be Square!

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 06:42:19 PM »
isnt gh15 the same guy that said "just take some slin" to "SlintoWin" earlier on here in a tone suggesting "blah-- nothing to it, its fine!" ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 06:46:43 PM »
so buying B12, clen, arimidex, etc and it is legal?  It says is ships within a day.  Gh15, speak on this.  The average joe can buy that legally?
Squishy face retard

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 06:54:58 PM »
so buying B12, clen, arimidex, etc and it is legal?  It says is ships within a day.  Gh15, speak on this.  The average joe can buy that legally?
It's not legal, but it's not illegal either. It's a very grey area. The way these sites advertise on bb boards is not really legal I hear, but the authorities just haven't gotten around to shutting down this "industry" yet. They are obviously marketed towards human consumption, despite the disclaimers on the sites.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 06:56:25 PM »
GH , looking at my pictures can you tell me, what  drugs ,hormones ,I'm using or used in the past ,thanks :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 07:02:03 PM »
GH , looking at my pictures can you tell me, what  drugs ,hormones ,I'm using or used in the past ,thanks :)
Off season: Deca. Pre-contest: Winstrol. Am I right? LOL Don't answer, I know what you're going to say.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 07:05:26 PM »
This thread is going to be deleted by a mod very soon

lol, legal, sure...when a website only support "mail orders" you know the deal.
Here comes the money shot

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 07:18:44 PM »
GH , looking at my pictures can you tell me, what  drugs ,hormones ,I'm using or used in the past ,thanks :)

hmm i'm guessing less than a gram of test a week so. natural??? rofl.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 07:21:13 PM »

Irish sea salt stacked with premium goat whey protein isolate?
Here comes the money shot

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 07:59:02 PM »
[quote author=
Hi GH15,

Thanks!

im tired of this questions buddies but ill answer this shit one more time for the blind among us

YES THERE IS NATURAL BODYBUILDING,,example: alex from this board,,many people in your loccal gym who lift for fun are naturals too,,,its still body building what they do

NO THERE IS NOT NATURAL FEMALE BODYBUILDING,,WHY? BECAUSE WOMEN ARE FAT! AND NEED LOTS OF ANTI ESTROGENS AND AI AND "RESEARCH SUPPLIES" TO LOSE THE BELLY FAT AND TO GET RIPPED,,

THERE IS SUCH THING AS NATURAL WOMEN WHO WORK OUT AND DO SOME LOCAL VERY VERY SMALL FIGURE SHOWS,,BUT ITS NOT COMMON AMONG THE WOMEN THAT ARE SERIOUSLY INTO FITNESS,,THOSE WOMEN ARE ON " RESEARCH PRODUCTS" AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

IN GENERAL NNATURAL COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDING IS NO WHERE! TO BE FOUND NOW DAYS,,,SECRET SHAKES THAT HAVE IN THEM INNOVATIVE RESEARCH PRODUCTS ARE NOT CONSIDERED NATURAL,,

NATURAL =  LEAN MEAT AND POTATOS AND ONLY  LEAN MEAT AND POTATOS + SOME PROTIEN POWDER,,THATS NATURAL

NATURAL IS DEAD FOREVER  WHEN IT COMES TO BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS AND HERE IS YOUR REASON WHY

IT IS LEAGAL AND THE GOVERMENT CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT,,LAW IS OK WITH IT,,YET IT IS BETTER THAN MOST AAS FOR WOMEN AND FOR GUYS WHO CLAIM NATURAL STATUS,,AGAIN THOSE SITES ARE VERY MUCH LEAGAL AND NO ONE CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT UNLESS THEY CREATE LAWS,,BUT THOSE LAWS WILL NEVER BE CREATED BECAUSE THEY WILL FUCK UP THE RESEARH INDUSTRY IN USA AND ABROAD AND THE CONGRESS IN US DONT LIKE TO FUCK UP RESEACH,,,SO MOST OF THOSE PRODUCTS WILL STAY LEAGAL FOREVER AS LONG AS ITS FOR RESEARCH,,AND AS YOU KNOW EVERY SINGLE BODYBUILDER IS A RESEARCHER,,

KAPEESH? GOOD

stop crying your a FRAUD anyway!

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 08:08:00 PM »
Irish sea salt stacked with premium goat whey protein isolate?
right on the money ,steelpegasus :D, don't forget the bee pollen for cutting

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 08:10:09 PM »
i want hook on phonix for my next birthday because im obviously NOT UNDERSTOOD WELL ENOUGH,,

no grey no yellow no nada,,,those sites are PERFECTLY LEGAL IN THE USA AND OUTSIDE THE  USA,,many of them have 800 numbers for your service if you  dont want to pay with  credit card,,,there are police men and women buying this stuff for themselves,,there are docs,,proffesors,,school teachers,,all buying this stuff,,they simply do research with it,,infact there are dea people who use it too,,IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL FOR RESEARCH,,

what gets people in trouble with law is RECREATIONAL DRUGS,,NARCOTICS AND PAINKILLERS,,those sites sell legal products exactly amazon and other sites,,

the dea will not touch you unless you DISTRIBUTED NARCOTICS FOR THE MASSESS OR FOR THE FEW! THEN IT WONT MATTER AND YOU  GO DOWN,,every one who falls and busted touched and sold NARCOTICS IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER AND I TRULY SUPPORT THEIR BUST,,

but when it comes to research web sites,,they are as legal as it can be...for research.

le got a lot of other shit to deal with than legal web sites,,,they got right now tons of pedos making web sites and abusing 5 year olds on a regular basis,,,now thats  a problem! they could care less about your b12 viatamins

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 08:15:39 PM »
to the someone who pmed me to not post sites since it ruins the magic,,,,i dont ruin anything,,,they are smiling from ear to ear because i just raised their sells by 20%,,i promise you this came out of my mind the website but many other websites wishes they were in my mind at this particular moment,,

fallen angel

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 08:26:20 PM »
WTH is all that stuff.......... ???

Pass the amino- acids please.      You could feel your insides bake just reading the stuff>>>> :-[

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 08:48:58 PM »
i want hook on phonix for my next birthday because im obviously NOT UNDERSTOOD WELL ENOUGH,,

no grey no yellow no nada,,,those sites are PERFECTLY LEGAL IN THE USA AND OUTSIDE THE  USA,,many of them have 800 numbers for your service if you  dont want to pay with  credit card,,,there are police men and women buying this stuff for themselves,,there are docs,,proffesors,,school teachers,,all buying this stuff,,they simply do research with it,,infact there are dea people who use it too,,IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL FOR RESEARCH,,
The way they are sold and marketed on the boards isn't exactly legal now, is it? They have disclaimers that it's not for human consumption yet pimp it on bodybuilding boards. A scientist certainly isn't buying his research chemicals from a site like this, I don't think. I am personally pretty sure this loophole will be closed when the authorities decide to devote resources to it. The RC sites like Innovative (I think it's the same as IBE, correct me if I'm wrong) seem to be moving towards more legit nutritional supplements because the RCs could become a hassle legally.

Take a look at what Rick Collins says here:
http://www.steroidlaw.com/steroid-law-43.html

BTW gh15, do you think this woman is natural?
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=151325.0

:D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 09:32:13 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2007, 10:19:16 PM »
The way they are sold and marketed on the boards isn't exactly legal now, is it? They have disclaimers that it's not for human consumption yet pimp it on bodybuilding boards. A scientist certainly isn't buying his research chemicals from a site like this, I don't think. I am personally pretty sure this loophole will be closed when the authorities decide to devote resources to it. The RC sites like Innovative (I think it's the same as IBE, correct me if I'm wrong) seem to be moving towards more legit nutritional supplements because the RCs could become a hassle legally.

Take a look at what Rick Collins says here:
http://www.steroidlaw.com/steroid-law-43.html

BTW gh15, do you think this woman is natural?
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=151325.0

:D

C: But if the supplier explicitly labels the product, ?Not For Human Consumption? or words to that effect, how can the government argue otherwise?

R: The perfect example is 1,4-butanediol. Many people were arrested last year in an Internet-based DEA investigation into sales of the chemical. That?s because the government decided that butanediol fits the definition of a controlled substance analogue due to its similarities to GHB, a scheduled controlled substance. In situations where an analogue is intended for human consumption, it can be treated just like a controlled substance. But here?s the interesting part. Many of the people selling butanediol had web site disclaimers and product warning labels explicitly telling people not to consume it. They were prosecuted anyway, and many of them have been convicted.

as i said before YOU GO RECREATIONAL YOU GO DOWN,,

the fda the dea and le in general are VERY SENSETIVE TO RECREATIONAL DRUGS AND IT SHOULD BE THIS WAY,,i have 4 diff dea personal friends and im talking good friends here,,and the sensetivity in those agencies is for RECREATIONAL DRUGS,,

you sell GHB,,,YOU DESERVE TO SIT IN PRISON,, this is rape drug and thats why you gonna go down and i would help them to get you down,,simple as that

the american agencies wont bother you as long as you dont fuck up society,, narcs and painkillers and all their relatives fuck up society,,,legit research chemical sites dont! THEY ARE LEGAL LIKE ANY OTHER AMAZON TYPE SITE,,

the fact a person has a watery flabby belly due to high estrogen,,that hold bicellular water,, that only liquidex or letrozole can solve,,will not put him in jail,,the fact a woman get herself liquid tamoxi to reduce her price for fighting her breast growh tissues,,wil not put her in jail,,,le dont care about this shit,,

they care about the person that sell the GHB TO THE LOCAL DRUG DEALER THAT GO INTO THE CLUB ON FRIDAY NIGHT WITH THE SPANDEX SHIRT AND SELL SOME X AND GHB TO GUYS THAT LATER ON WILL GANG BANG SOME UNCOUNCIOUS 18 YEAR OLD UNWILLINGLY! THATS WHAT THEY WORRY ABOUT,,AND THOSE GUYS WHO SELL THIS GHB SHOULD BE PUT IN PRISON,,

THE FACT THAT THIS LOCAL DRUG DEALER HAS IN HIS CAR SOME LIQUIDEX TO FIGHT HIS HIGH ESTROGEN LEVELS,,. IS NOT THE REASON FOR HIM SITTING IN PRISON,,TRUST ME ON THAT,,WHEN THEY FIND IN HIS CAR 500 TABS DBOLS THEY ALWAYS FIND NEXT TO IT THE COCAINE,,X,,THE PAINKILLERS,,ALWAYS!
fallen angel

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2007, 10:27:46 PM »

C: But if the supplier explicitly labels the product, ?Not For Human Consumption? or words to that effect, how can the government argue otherwise?

R: The perfect example is 1,4-butanediol. Many people were arrested last year in an Internet-based DEA investigation into sales of the chemical. That?s because the government decided that butanediol fits the definition of a controlled substance analogue due to its similarities to GHB, a scheduled controlled substance. In situations where an analogue is intended for human consumption, it can be treated just like a controlled substance. But here?s the interesting part. Many of the people selling butanediol had web site disclaimers and product warning labels explicitly telling people not to consume it. They were prosecuted anyway, and many of them have been convicted.

as i said before YOU GO RECREATIONAL YOU GO DOWN,,

the fda the dea and le in general are VERY SENSETIVE TO RECREATIONAL DRUGS AND IT SHOULD BE THIS WAY,,i have 4 diff dea personal friends and im talking good friends here,,and the sensetivity in those agencies is for RECREATIONAL DRUGS,,

you sell GHB,,,YOU DESERVE TO SIT IN PRISON,, this is rape drug and thats why you gonna go down and i would help them to get you down,,simple as that

the american agencies wont bother you as long as you dont fuck up society,, narcs and painkillers and all their relatives fuck up society,,,legit research chemical sites dont! THEY ARE LEGAL LIKE ANY OTHER AMAZON TYPE SITE,,

the fact a person has a watery flabby belly due to high estrogen,,that hold bicellular water,, that only liquidex or letrozole can solve,,will not put him in jail,,the fact a woman get herself liquid tamoxi to reduce her price for fighting her breast growh tissues,,wil not put her in jail,,,le dont care about this shit,,

they care about the person that sell the GHB TO THE LOCAL DRUG DEALER THAT GO INTO THE CLUB ON FRIDAY NIGHT WITH THE SPANDEX SHIRT AND SELL SOME X AND GHB TO GUYS THAT LATER ON WILL GANG BANG SOME UNCOUNCIOUS 18 YEAR OLD UNWILLINGLY! THATS WHAT THEY WORRY ABOUT,,AND THOSE GUYS WHO SELL THIS GHB SHOULD BE PUT IN PRISON,,

THE FACT THAT THIS LOCAL DRUG DEALER HAS IN HIS CAR SOME LIQUIDEX TO FIGHT HIS HIGH ESTROGEN LEVELS,,. IS NOT THE REASON FOR HIM SITTING IN PRISON,,TRUST ME ON THAT,,WHEN THEY FIND IN HIS CAR 500 TABS DBOLS THEY ALWAYS FIND NEXT TO IT THE COCAINE,,X,,THE PAINKILLERS,,ALWAYS!

what's your mailing address? I'll send you a keyboard so you can use the period - . - button.  ;)
Hrmmm

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 03:19:54 AM »
[quote author=
Hi GH15,

Thanks!

KAPEESH? GOOD

Fraud City.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2007, 03:53:07 AM »
[quote author=
Hi GH15,

Thanks!

KAPEESH? GOOD

meltdown.

So you mean that someone eating rice isn't natural anymore?

I think some drug dealing asshole has his ass going slippery because he fears that natural BB will prevail in the future.

I see major drug dealers busted and the IFBB shattered to pieces...  ;) ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2007, 03:56:29 AM »
what's your mailing address? I'll send you a keyboard so you can use the period - . - button.  ;)

he won't learn it in this life anymore.