Author Topic: Arvin-ol ? What's your fucking problem geekos??????  (Read 1296 times)

Alex23

Arvin-ol ? What's your fucking problem geekos??????
« on: May 28, 2007, 08:12:10 PM »
U show up and try to create shit by deleting thread and undo the work we've done in the last couple of weeks?

Are u mad because SquadFather finally turned against U?

Crawl back into you're fucking hole piece of shit.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Arvin-ol ? What's your fucking problem geekos??????
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 09:17:09 PM »
U show up and try to create shit by deleting thread and undo the work we've done in the last couple of weeks?

Are u mad because SquadFather finally turned against U?

Crawl back into you're fucking hole piece of shit.

what work???? this place is a mess and ur lucky if ur precious Y gets a few posts a day, if that.

stop being such a whiny hater-------------------------I would have never in a million years suspected that from u

shit Kiwi provided the V the only entertainment in the last month and he wasnt even here.

want dont u go cyber chat with some other dude about Getbig for hours ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 03:25:29 AM »
what work???? this place is a mess and ur lucky if ur precious Y gets a few posts a day, if that.

stop being such a whiny hater-------------------------I would have never in a million years suspected that from u

shit Kiwi provided the V the only entertainment in the last month and he wasnt even here.

want dont u go cyber chat with some other dude about Getbig for hours ::)

Watch out Nordic - you don't want to send Alex23 into Insulin shock ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 03:30:27 AM »

I've got some bad news Alex - I'm exorcising this board and driving out all the whining little shits once and for all. I'll do this by flaming them and have others do the same.

If you don't like it, fuck off to the Y or somewhere else. This is a free message board and the V is an alphabet board which has been created for flaming. Don't embarrass yourself and waste Ron's time - I am posting all this openly cause he's one of the most regular readers of the V 8) 

Ron has his pulse on every one of his boards, which is why this place is so kick-ass. I won't let turds like you who have nothing funny or interesting to say, ruin this board. It's not going to change - I don't care if most of you don't post. But I'll make this board busier than how it was a few months ago during it's peak cause I have enough people to back me up and enjoy it.

Hell, I'll simply provide more content than anyone else - you guys can never match my energy 8)

So STFU and either enjoy the show and play along or go f*ck yourself. Fair deal? 8)

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 05:27:58 PM »
I've got some bad news Alex - I'm exorcising this board and driving out all the whining little shits once and for all. I'll do this by flaming them and have others do the same.

If you don't like it, fuck off to the Y or somewhere else. This is a free message board and the V is an alphabet board which has been created for flaming. Don't embarrass yourself and waste Ron's time - I am posting all this openly cause he's one of the most regular readers of the V 8) 

Ron has his pulse on every one of his boards, which is why this place is so kick-ass. I won't let turds like you who have nothing funny or interesting to say, ruin this board. It's not going to change - I don't care if most of you don't post. But I'll make this board busier than how it was a few months ago during it's peak cause I have enough people to back me up and enjoy it.

Hell, I'll simply provide more content than anyone else - you guys can never match my energy 8)

So STFU and either enjoy the show and play along or go f*ck yourself. Fair deal? 8)

Calm down piglet, ain't that important....

You can have your little toyboard back... got better things to do of my time.

Just remember you're in your 30s and don't make a dime out of this...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 05:33:23 PM »
Just remember you're in your 30s and don't make a dime out of this...

Thanks bro. That's a great line to precede what's to come ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 05:35:38 PM »
Thanks bro. That's a great line to precede what's to come ;D

What does that mean? Why do you keeps saying shit like "you guys are going to be shocked" etc. Stop being so cryptic.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 05:37:57 PM »
What does that mean? Why do you keeps saying shit like "you guys are going to be shocked" etc. Stop being so cryptic.

Why? You guys all know I'm an Oracle - so why pretend like you don't ???