Author Topic: Bluto, how fast were the tears pouring when you wrote this?  (Read 3043 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahahahaha, I just might ruin every single Pride and UFC event from here on out by posting blatant spoilers. It's the least I could do in helping to break your addiction from this site, even if it's only for a day or two.

I can definetely tell you were bawling as you typed this. What's it like having one of the biggest fights in MMA history ruined by a message board? hahahahaha!

"so it happened again, spoiler in thread subject line and no mods to do anything"

every time its the same,  as i just proved. people put spoilers in subject headlines which cannot be avoided and no mods are here or do anything about if they are here.

this is bullshit.

Mr. Big Bad "I cage fight for 17+ years, hold 2 Pride belts" Bluto is ready to put the ol' icepick to the temple.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Bluto, how fast were the tears pouring when you wrote this?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 09:38:17 PM »
Bluto is ready to put the ol' icepick to the temple.
I wish he'd hurry up ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 09:40:14 PM »
I wish he'd hurry up ::)

hahahah, as usual, he's probably too much of a pussy to even man up and do that.

Knowing Bluto and his utter lack of intelligence, he'd screw up something as simple as suicide. He should pay someone to do it. A gun in the hands of the mentally handicapped like Bluto could be dangerous.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 09:41:06 PM »
maybe he should try bungee jumping................

in a noose :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 09:41:38 PM »
maybe he should try bungee jumping................

in a noose :D

hahahahahaha! That might have been the funniest comment I've read on this board in the last year.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 09:45:28 PM »
hahahahahaha! That might have been the funniest comment I've read on this board in the last year.
funny? I meant no humor in that post. I would rather Bluto eat the grill of a semi truck at 55mph than have him post in the V. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 09:47:33 PM »
funny? I meant no humor in that post. I would rather Bluto eat the grill of a semi truck at 55mph than have him post in the V. :)

Oh, I agree. It was just the subtlety of it. If he had any kind of stones (which he doesn't), he'd pay for someone to pull an Ed Norton type of thing like in your avatar.

It's only a matter of time before he slinks off anyway. Probably around the same time he posts pictures and gets crucified for being the 110 pound pussy, 17+ years "cage fighter" that he is.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 09:48:37 PM »
he claims he has pics floating around here somewhere, but nobody has seen them ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 09:50:17 PM »
he claims he has pics floating around here somewhere, but nobody has seen them ::)

With 20,000 posts and 0 pics on a bodybuilding forum, I think it's suffice to say that Bluto most likely looks like complete shit. There's no other way to explain why this site is his life and the fact he spends 19+ hours a day on it. Let's not forget that he's been cage fighting for 17 years along with bodybuilding. He must surely look like Arnold.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 09:52:52 PM »
I doubt the guy could fight his way out of a wet paper sack, let alone a cage.

I agree with you though, WAY too much time on here. needs to get a job.

What country does that duechebag live?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 09:55:09 PM »
I doubt the guy could fight his way out of a wet paper sack, let alone a cage.

I agree with you though, WAY too much time on here. needs to get a job.

What country does that duechebag live?

He's yet to say. That's how much of a pussy this little girl is. I really doubt he lives in Europe.

hahahaha, the guy couldn't tell the difference between a push kick and a roundhouse.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2007, 01:21:13 AM »
Bluto is nothing special, you need to find out what makes him tick and how he operates and than it's piss easy with that guy, in fact he's pretty boring ;)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 01:48:28 AM »
Bluto is nothing special, you need to find out what makes him tick and how he operates and than it's piss easy with that guy, in fact he's pretty boring ;)
yes blupho is one whiny bitch..he is by far the biggest whiny asshole ever >:(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2007, 02:28:41 AM »
yes blupho is one whiny bitch..he is by far the biggest whiny asshole ever >:(

Shadow you're more spineless than a fuggin jellyfish... a couple of days ago you were hugging his nuts, now since he has fallen from grace you change your "view" once more ::)

I have no idea what to think of you...but I tell you this, grow some balls and stick with the once you choose.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2007, 02:44:06 AM »
Shadow you're more spineless than a fuggin jellyfish... a couple of days ago you were hugging his nuts, now since he has fallen from grace you change your "view" once more ::)

I have no idea what to think of you...but I tell you this, grow some balls and stick with the once you choose.
this thread made me change my views about bluetwo :-\
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=151343.0
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2007, 03:01:22 AM »

hmm looks like you got shafted

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 03:15:12 AM »

Bullshit you changed before that was even posted. You broke the rules on the MMA board, I pointed it out as I and many others doesn't want spoilers, and you tell me to fuck off (when you're the one that fucked up).

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 03:16:45 AM »
hahahahaha, I just might ruin every single Pride and UFC event from here on out by posting blatant spoilers. It's the least I could do in helping to break your addiction from this site, even if it's only for a day or two.

I can definetely tell you were bawling as you typed this. What's it like having one of the biggest fights in MMA history ruined by a message board? hahahahaha!

"so it happened again, spoiler in thread subject line and no mods to do anything"

Mr. Big Bad "I cage fight for 17+ years, hold 2 Pride belts" Bluto is ready to put the ol' icepick to the temple.

That's not how it happend. I saw the fight before I went here. I was just trying to make a point (as I've been before) and trying to better the MMA board.

Sorry to rain on your parade...  :-\
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 03:19:24 AM »

Yes. shadow is a piece of shit for sure. I've probably stood up for him more than anyone and this is how he acts. I don't know if he's on medication or if he just is this bad at english, every other word from his mouth is "fuck you" so I guess he thinks thats how people talk to eachother (not surprising because he learned english from watching Pulp Fiction and listening to Rage Against the Machine, and there's a whole lotta swearing in thos movies...)

He just doesn't know when to use it, and when not to.

Poor kid. Should stay in school.
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 03:29:54 AM »
Yes. shadow is a piece of shit for sure. I've probably stood up for him more than anyone and this is how he acts. I don't know if he's on medication or if he just is this bad at english, every other word from his mouth is "fuck you" so I guess he thinks thats how people talk to eachother (not surprising because he learned english from watching Pulp Fiction and listening to Rage Against the Machine, and there's a whole lotta swearing in thos movies...)

He just doesn't know when to use it, and when not to.

Poor kid. Should stay in school.
ahahahah coming from you.the irony ::)...first of all i ain't bad at english
secondly you act as if you own this site...

you try to make rules for this site on your own..who do you think you are man? >:(

thirdly you never stood up for me you POS..you also mocked me alot when the whole board was making fun of me being indian.i was all alone.i was like a one man army.you're just a whiny bitch thats all...

RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 03:33:09 AM »
ahahahah coming from you.the irony ::)...first of all i ain't bad at english
secondly you act as if you own this site...

you try to make rules for this site on your..who do you think you are man? >:(

thirdlyyou never stood up for me you POS..you also mocked me alot when the whole board was making fun of me being indian.i was all alone.i was like a one man army.you're just a whiny bitch thats all...

Mods made the rules for the MMA board - no spoilers is a STICKY, you got a problem with that?

And I've stood up for you plenty of times- hell the reason DonkeyKong is banned from the E board is because of his attack against you, which I deleted.

This is how you thank me?

I don't think you can name ONE person that stood up for you as much as I have. But those days are over. Now you're 100% hated by everyone and on your own. And you only got yourself to blame.

Good job shadow  ::)
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 03:35:20 AM »
Mods made the rules for the MMA board - no spoilers is a STICKY, you got a problem with that?

And I've stood up for you plenty of times- hell the reason DonkeyKong is banned from the E board is because of his attack against you, which I deleted.

This is how you thank me?

I don't think you can name ONE person that stood up for you as much as I have. But those days are over. Now you're 100% hated by everyone and on your own. And you only got yourself to blame.

Good job shadow  ::)
blahblahblahblahblah..i don't need your favours you asshole
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 03:38:10 AM »
blahblahblahblahblah..i don't need your favours you asshole

Maybe not, but fact is I stood up for you and you told me to fuck off for no reason whatsoever. No wonder everyone hates you.

Every other post from you is "fuck you" you sound like a broken RATM record.

Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2007, 03:41:09 AM »
Maybe not, but fact is I stood up for you and you told me to fuck off for no reason whatsoever. No wonder everyone hates you.

Every other post from you is "fuck you man" you sound like a broken RATM record.

the irony :-\..you're the biggest whiny bitch on this planet.you deserve to be kicked in your anus 24/7
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2007, 03:42:42 AM »
the irony :-\..you're the biggest whiny bitch on this planet.you deserve to be kicked in your anus 24/7

You good at kicking shadow? After all you're an expert on MMA (you gotta be otherwise it wouldn't be possible for you to know who is knowledgeable on the MMA board and who isn't)

You bodybuild too?

Damn.
Z