Author Topic: edward nortan gained 30lbs of muscle for his role in american history x  (Read 10436 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
I brought that one up since he was in the false believe that only Caucasians can be skinheads...

But in your posts you clearly mentioned NEO-NAZI skinheads and he was rubuting your posts. If you made a post concerning Pro BBers and I replied just saying BBers would you assume I meant amateur or pro...
I

Stark

• Getbig V
But in your posts you clearly mentioned NEO-NAZI skinheads and he was rubuting your posts. If you made a post concerning Pro BBers and I replied just saying BBers would you assume I meant amateur or pro...

ffs don't be such a pain in the ass ::)

Okay I refraise my post:

I believe not all Skinheads (neonazis Sharp redskins OI what ever) have to be necessarily stupid, however most of them probably are and the once that are smart or intelligent are not the norm.

Happy?

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
I'll stay out of the other stuff, but yeah Norton gets an A+ for his acting and choice of rolls that he plays. One of the few actors I'll go see a movie just because he is in it 8).

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
I brought that one up since he was in the false believe that only Caucasians can be skinheads...

The post I responeded to was in regard to NeoNazi skins tard.  Of course thier can be other skins.  SHARPS = skin heads against racial prejudice.  But as far as being a skinhead, those others like Jamaicans and what not are not even recognized by the FTW movement.  You're ignorant on the subject, you should do research before speaking on it.
\

Stark

• Getbig V
The post I responeded to was in regard to NeoNazi skins tard.  Of course thier can be other skins.  SHARPS = skin heads against racial prejudice.  But as far as being a skinhead, those others like Jamaicans and what not are not even recognized by the FTW movement.  You're ignorant on the subject, you should do research before speaking on it.

care to read my post 2 up fruitcake?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
BTW, i don't think there are japanese skinheads. (Both not, the nazi and the non-nazi kind)

to get back to the topic, does anybody think Norton had to juice to gain those massive 30 lbs??

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
BTW, i don't think there are japanese skinheads. (Both not, the nazi and the non-nazi kind)

to get back to the topic, does anybody think Norton had to juice to gain those massive 30 lbs??

Probably takes the same shit as Billy Guns.
I

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
Not really a "mass monster" but he looked ok for a regular male.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Waiting a certain Forum member to bitch and moan about Off Topic posts ::)

it's not off topic if the focus is on the muscle, if it's about the movie it's e board, if it's about the politics (which is the direction you move it, why i dont know, it's politics board)

in short - want to keep this on the gossip talk about the muscle he put on (not that this hasnt been discussed in length before, the movie is close to 10 years old...)

hope this helps.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
ffs don't be such a pain in the ass ::)

Okay I refraise my post:

I believe not all Skinheads (neonazis Sharp redskins OI what ever) have to be necessarily stupid, however most of them probably are and the once that are smart or intelligent are not the norm.

Happy?

you're a good example of an ex stupid skinhead. took you 6 years to figure out that "lifestyle" wasn't for you?  ::)

you're as dumb as they come.

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

there are japanese skinheads. anything else you wanna know about japan, just ask.

hope this helps.
Z

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
from imdb..
Shaved his head and gained 30 pounds of muscle in 3 months by drinking protein shakes, meat shakes (blended roast beef), and lifting weights non-stop for his role as Dereck Vinyard in American History X (1998).

ALL DRUGS!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Guy got millions for American History X and his body transformation was crucial for the part. I like to see an actor that says no to steroids when it means saying no to millions.
Z

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I love the oi! baby!
$

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Guy got millions for American History X and his body transformation was crucial for the part. I like to see an actor that says no to steroids when it means saying no to millions.

I know guys that take gear just to walk around in a club or the beach
Here comes the money shot

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I know guys that take gear just to walk around in a club or the beach

yes and thats why it makes me laugh when people are surprised that actors take drugs when they can earn millions of dollar or an oscar because of it...
Z

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I would like to know how much more muscle he can gain for his new role as Bruce Banner in the new Incredible Hulk movie due next summer?

-HOS
You gotta have HeartofSteel

Hunter86

• Getbig III
from imdb..
Shaved his head and gained 30 pounds of muscle in 3 months by drinking protein shakes, meat shakes (blended roast beef), and lifting weights non-stop for his role as Dereck Vinyard in American History X (1998).

::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
if i were white i would be in the brotherhood too
The Number 2 in Scranton

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
naah man.as far as i know there ain't hate groups in india
LOL. Everybody in India is too busy with sectarian violence and caste-fuelled maimings/killings to be interested in hate groups.  ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
there are japanese skinheads. anything else you wanna know about japan, just ask.

hope this helps.

You think DonkeyKong will ask you if he needs info about Japan?   ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

hope this helps.

jealousy meltdown.

Bluto explodes by a wink of my wisdom.  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
the Shadow belongs to the 'untouchable' caste.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
ha ha, imagine an indian skinhead.
Deep Tissue Massage

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
ha ha, imagine an indian skinhead.
but with a redneck accent ;D

bench