Author Topic: edward nortan gained 30lbs of muscle for his role in american history x  (Read 10488 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
from imdb..
Shaved his head and gained 30 pounds of muscle in 3 months by drinking protein shakes, meat shakes (blended roast beef), and lifting weights non-stop for his role as Dereck Vinyard in American History X (1998).
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Stark

• Getbig V
ehhh... no

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
from imdb..
Shaved his head and gained 30 pounds of muscle in 3 months by drinking protein shakes, meat shakes (blended roast beef), and lifting weights non-stop for his role as Dereck Vinyard in American History X (1998).

And that made him what like 150lbs.... Shouldn't this been on the E board??? Stop posting off topic ;D
I

Stark

• Getbig V
Waiting a certain Forum member to bitch and moan about Off Topic posts ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Wow, Edward Norton seriously was a HUUUUUUGE 150lbs in that movie...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What a mass monster.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Wow, Edward Norton seriously was a HUUUUUUGE 150lbs in that movie...
but the guy is an awesome actor though..he did really look like your typical neo-nazi skinhead in that movie
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Stark

• Getbig V
but the guy is an awesome actor though..he did really like your typical neo-nazi skinhead in that movie

IMO one of THE best actors around, every movie he does I like, and he has a taste for the unusual movie as well and not all that Hollywood shit... if there is one guy I would like to know (personally know) it had to be Edward Nortan or Robert De Niro.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
but the guy is an awesome actor though..he did really like your typical neo-nazi skinhead in that movie
Have you met a "typical neo-nazi skinhead"  ???

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
IMO one of THE best actors around, every movie he does I like, and he has a taste for the unusual movie as well and not all that Hollywood shit... if there is one guy I would like to know (personally know) it had to be Edward Nortan or Robert De Niro.
depp is up there with norton when it comes to unusual roles
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Stark

• Getbig V
Have you met a "typical neo-nazi skinhead"  ???

Hey your question is interesting enough.. without bashing Shadow country of origin... I would like to know if India has neonazi skinheads...and don't call me crazy or laugh, russia has a very large and active neonazi skinhead scene

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Far far far far far too sophisticated to be a skinhead.

Typical neo nazi or skinheads are dumber than fuck.

Stark

• Getbig V
depp is up there with norton when it comes to unusual roles

Absolutely no doubt he just doesn't give a shit...brilliant, if there would be more than him Hollywood wouldn't suck that much and we may see better movies in the future.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Have you met a "typical neo-nazi skinhead"  ???
no but from the videos i have seen of these skinheads,he did look like them
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Absolutely no doubt he just doesn't give a shit...brilliant, if there would be more than him Hollywood wouldn't suck that much and we may see better movies in the future.
depp is by far the most versatile actor of all time..fear and loathing in las vegas,arizona dreams,edward scissorshand,donnie brasco,pirates of the caribbean,secret window etc...from comedy to serious roles this guy can pull off any damn role.depp is just awesome
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Stark

• Getbig V
Far far far far far too sophisticated to be a skinhead.

Typical neo nazi or skinheads are dumber than fuck.

You're wrong, I have meet more than one very intelligent and downright smart Skinheads, those are the once that are dangerous... not the neonazi thugs but the once that can form a thought

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Hey your question is interesting enough.. without bashing Shadow country of origin... I would like to know if India has neonazi skinheads...and don't call me crazy or laugh, russia has a very large and active neonazi skinhead scene

Seriously, come on.  No India does not have skinheads, they are no white people.  Russian's are caucasian, so there would be skins there.  Do you think Asia has skinheads?  Now these countries may have their own eletist groups like middle easterners have al queida, but skins.....I don't think so.
\

Stark

• Getbig V
Seriously, come on.  No India does not have skinheads, they are no white people.  Russian's are caucasian, so there would be skins there.  Do you think Asia has skinheads?  Now these countries may have their own eletist groups like middle easterners have al queida, but skins.....I don't think so.

there are Japanese Skinheads, Jamaican Skinheads... Skinhead doesn't mean neonazi.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
You're wrong, I have meet more than one very intelligent and downright smart Skinheads, those are the once that are dangerous... not the neonazi thugs but the once that can form a thought

So would those intelligent ones would be the typical kind..... Think about the statement before you rebut it.
I

Stark

• Getbig V

So would those intelligent ones would be the typical kind..... Think about the statement before you rebut it.

Yep I was wrong, they are not the norm.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
there are Japanese Skinheads, Jamaican Skinheads... Skinhead doesn't mean neonazi.

Once again your going off subject to rebut, he was obviously refering to neo-nazi's yet out of the blue you bring up japanese and jamaicans???
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
yep you are right.india does not have any skinheads but england has alot of skinheads who beat up asians alot..my cousin brother stayed in london for an year.there was this whole alley which was dominated by skinheads.asians were'nt allowed to go there.hell even the police avoided that place :-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
Yep I was wrong, they are not the norm.

It's because in most all cases extremist like that tend to be very ignorant and in turn that makes them below average intelligence.
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

naah man.as far as i know there ain't hate groups in india
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Stark

• Getbig V

Once again your going off subject to rebut, he was obviously refering to neo-nazi's yet out of the blue you bring up japanese and jamaicans???

I brought that one up since he was in the false believe that only Caucasians can be skinheads...