Author Topic: Whos is the toughest getbigger?  (Read 20410 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Whos is the toughest getbigger?
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2007, 11:09:28 AM »
for me i like tyo slap people, it makes me feel good....im not sure why though :-\
The older I get the less I have that desire...It's still there but I work hard on letting shit go.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 11:16:43 AM »
The older I get the less I have that desire...It's still there but I work hard on letting shit go.
how old are you?..... plus there's nothing that makes me happier then smacking someone when they deserve it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 11:19:03 AM »
there is alot of tough guys on the internet

funny that
T

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 11:20:52 AM »
how old are you?..... plus there's nothing that makes me happier then smacking someone when they deserve it.
Just turned 39. I agree, most of the last few times I had to lay hands on anybody it was after I had given them a out and they kept barking. Oh well what can you do everybody has a limit.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2007, 11:21:19 AM »

funny that
yes but theres more cage fighters then ever. ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 11:22:25 AM »
yes but theres more cage fighters then ever. ;D

soon you won't be able to walk down the street

without someone putting you in an arm bar
T

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 11:22:53 AM »

funny that

yeah, lot of cage fighting tough shits lol

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 11:26:32 AM »
soon you won't be able to walk down the street

without someone putting you in an arm bar
hahaha i know man i was out a few weekends ago, and this 160lb beast walked in with a a black tap out shirt over a long sleeve shirt.... mind you it's over a 100 dgs! so he walks in, and i said bro please dont' arm bar me or something like that......... he just put his head down and kept walking hahahahaha! what are these guys thinking?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 11:37:16 AM »
hahaha i know man i was out a few weekends ago, and this 160lb beast walked in with a a black tap out shirt over a long sleeve shirt.... mind you it's over a 100 dgs! so he walks in, and i said bro please dont' arm bar me or something like that......... he just put his head down and kept walking hahahahaha! what are these guys thinking?
HAHA you know those shirts only come in skinny boy sizes... ;D No different then the gym the people you see wearing the smallest shirts really should not, opps and they have the maniditory tuff guy tribal tats... ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2007, 12:08:48 PM »
I agree i would make sarcasm eat dog shit off the ground...
I like that one..........

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2007, 01:46:14 PM »
ha ha funny hopw i come across this bullshit whilst looking through Blutos bitching posts! ha ha you guys crack me up, thers is no toughest Getbigger because anyone can claim to be a hard man and doesnt need the proof. Your girl Bluto claims to be a 17 year veteran of cage fighting FFS and hes a bitch. Chances are that most of us would never cross paths, but if anyone is UK based and fancies a go maybe we can arrange something and video it just for your viewing pleasure
Scouser on Tour

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2007, 01:48:40 PM »
ha ha funny hopw i come across this bullshit whilst looking through Blutos bitching posts! ha ha you guys crack me up, thers is no toughest Getbigger because anyone can claim to be a hard man and doesnt need the proof. Your girl Bluto claims to be a 17 year veteran of cage fighting FFS and hes a bitch. Chances are that most of us would never cross paths, but if anyone is UK based and fancies a go maybe we can arrange something and video it just for your viewing pleasure

hahahahaha, you're crossing over into dangerous territory. Be prepared for Bluto to follow you around Getbig like a lost dog for the next 6 months replying to every post you make while staging another failure of a campaign to try to get you demodded.

Bluto's supposedly in Europe. Not surprising he won't step up to the plate. With more training that 90% of the Pride/UFC fighters, this guy must surely be a knockout machine. I heard he's like Drago from Rocky 4!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2007, 01:48:58 PM »

Oh, your're modest!

You're the toughest Getbigger in my book!  ;)
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2007, 01:49:40 PM »
my vote goes to "w j harley" on the Gossip board, this clown just started posting over there and claims to be a cage fighter who is 6'0" 285 pounds at 12 percent bf and benches 620. ::)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2007, 01:50:53 PM »
probably not even top 20, but i guarantee i would fuck you up. Come on, where r u in Europe? Im fucking BEGGING you to be in the UK! You wanna try it then, give some of these arseholes something to cheer over on youtube?
Scouser on Tour

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2007, 01:52:29 PM »
probably not even top 20, but i guarantee i would fuck you up. Come on, where r u in Europe? Im fucking BEGGING you to be in the UK! You wanna try it then, give some of these arseholes something to cheer over on youtube?

Are you willing to beat up a 40 year old who weighs 130 pounds? If yes, then I would pay to see this.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2007, 01:53:07 PM »

stop sitting on the fence

bluto has had over 10000 mma fights

on his playstation
T

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2007, 01:55:08 PM »
i dont give a fuck if hes 30 and weighs 260, if some girl wants to call me out then we'll go. Im sick of people coming on here with the "im the big man" attitude. These phony fucking geeks who get bullied at school and develop a split personality on the Net to give them hope, theyre a waste on humanity. Bastards should have been choked to death at birth
Scouser on Tour

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2007, 01:56:55 PM »
i dont give a fuck if hes 30 and weighs 260, if some #### wants to call me out then we'll go. Im sick of people coming on here with the "im the big man" attitude. These phony fucking geeks who get bullied at school and develop a split personality on the Net to give them hope, theyre a waste on humanity. Bastards should have been choked to death at birth

epic anger management issues
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2007, 01:57:22 PM »
i dont give a fuck if hes 30 and weighs 260, if some #### wants to call me out then we'll go. Im sick of people coming on here with the "im the big man" attitude. These phony fucking geeks who get bullied at school and develop a split personality on the Net to give them hope, theyre a waste on humanity. Bastards should have been choked to death at birth

That reminds me of the beginning of 300 where they check the babies at birth and if they're defective they throw them off the cliff into the pile. It's a shame Bluto's ancestors didn't have their heads smashed open then.  :'(

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2007, 02:47:47 PM »
Scimowser melting down all over the place, I remember when we were talking street fighting on the MMA board in the beginning, it was obvious he had NO clue whatsoever what he was talking about  ;D

Funny shit.

I can't remember exactly what he said, but I seem to recall he was trying to make an argument that kicks was very useful or some stupid bullshit like that only a guy who'd never been in a fight would say.

:D
Z

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2007, 02:52:20 PM »
Scimowser melting down all over the place, I remember when we were talking street fighting on the MMA board in the beginning, it was obvious he had NO clue whatsoever what he was talking about  ;D

Funny shit.

I can't remember exactly what he said, but I seem to recall he was trying to make an argument that kicks was very useful or some stupid bullshit like that only a guy who'd never been in a fight would say.

:D
good job on owning him so bad that he wants to beat you up ::) hhahahahaha!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2007, 02:55:07 PM »
good job on owning him so bad that he wants to beat you up ::) hhahahahaha!

Thanks! I'm starting to get the hang of this! Don't forget the part where he told me to run off a cliff!

"Take a run - a looooooooooooong fucking run and then jump off the highest cliff you can find."
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2007, 04:17:05 PM »
hahahahaha, you're crossing over into dangerous territory. Be prepared for Bluto to follow you around Getbig like a lost dog for the next 6 months replying to every post you make while staging another failure of a campaign to try to get you demodded.

Bluto's supposedly in Europe. Not surprising he won't step up to the plate. With more training that 90% of the Pride/UFC fighters, this guy must surely be a knockout machine. I heard he's like Drago from Rocky 4!
Now, your turning it around and calling him a UFC fighter......your such a geek :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2007, 04:18:54 PM »
Now, your turning it around and calling him a UFC fighter......your such a geek :D

Funny thing the only person that openly talked about fighting in a cage is BerzerkFury himself, he said he would have his first fight this summer and that was early this year  ::)

(if we're not counting his old post about him being the next fedor etc)
Z