Author Topic: Tom Delay Explains How His Adultery Was Different Than Gingrich's  (Read 731 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
In the book, DeLay criticizes Gingrich for, among other things, conducting an affair with a Capitol Hill employee during the 1998 impeachment trial of Bill Clinton. (The woman later became Gingrich's third wife.) "Yes, I don't think that Newt could set a high moral standard, a high moral tone, during that moment," DeLay said. "You can't do that if you're keeping secrets about your own adulterous affairs." " The difference between his own adultery and Gingrich's, he said, "is that I was no longer committing adultery by that time, the impeachment trial. There's a big difference." He added, "Also, I had returned to Christ and repented my sins by that time."

DeLay and Gingrich are all class.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Re: Tom Delay Explains How His Adultery Was Different Than Gingrich's
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 05:29:50 PM »
In the book, DeLay criticizes Gingrich for, among other things, conducting an affair with a Capitol Hill employee during the 1998 impeachment trial of Bill Clinton. (The woman later became Gingrich's third wife.) "Yes, I don't think that Newt could set a high moral standard, a high moral tone, during that moment," DeLay said. "You can't do that if you're keeping secrets about your own adulterous affairs." " The difference between his own adultery and Gingrich's, he said, "is that I was no longer committing adultery by that time, the impeachment trial. There's a big difference." He added, "Also, I had returned to Christ and repented my sins by that time."

DeLay and Gingrich are all class.

say what? This was the one thing I hated about clinton. I didn't mind him getting head but be man enough to admit it. Delay too, come on man admit you were a dirtbag. That is one thing I can do, look at my first marriage and say I was a shitbag.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Tom Delay Explains How His Adultery Was Different Than Gingrich's
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 03:20:16 AM »
The difference between his own adultery and Gingrich's, he said, "is that I was no longer committing adultery by that time, the impeachment trial. There's a big difference."

LOL

Where do they get this shit?

Fact is, adultery is adultery, but as with most of the 'Commandments', it's not always a bad thing. 

If the wife isn't putting out, the husband has every right to get those needs met elsewhere, and vice-versa.