Author Topic: Here's my Nucka G aka MadSamon!!!!!!!!  (Read 4266 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Here's my Nucka G aka MadSamon!!!!!!!!
« on: May 30, 2007, 07:34:02 AM »
DP, this guy is a street kid like you and me mate - you'll love him if you saw him IRL.

G is a monster guys - 6'1", 245 - 250 lbs @ 18% BF and a lifetime natural. He's got Samoan genetics and he's the baby of his family in more ways than one, although his 2 amazing brothers (one of whom already thinks of me as one 8)) are each monsters in their own way.

G and I train together once in a while - we met at work and instantly hit it due to our mutual taste in lifting 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Here's my Nucka G aka MadSamon!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 07:44:39 AM »
looks skinny and small
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 07:50:58 AM »
looks skinny and small

Yeah that pic is a bit stretched out.

G is going for a belt in 4 weeks - a real fight. I'll upload the whole video to my site and give you guys a link - you 'll all see how big he is, not to mention what an animal 8)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 07:52:05 AM »
big dude

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 07:57:14 AM »
big dude

Yeah, he's always been a monster in his circle. You guys should see our friend Sosh - the guy is the same height as Jay and way wider, even though he doesn't bodybuild seriously. It's not fair for these f*ckers to have those genetics >:(

Oh and G wasn't very happy when we worked out together cause I pressed 220 lbs on the seated shoulder press for reps (to the front) - he couldn't push beyond 180 ;D

In his defense though, he has a shoulder injury and he's nowhere near where he could be. I know this is going to piss him off a bit which is good cause he needs to focus on his training and eating a lot more, esp. the eating.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 08:07:52 AM »
Yeah, he's always been a monster in his circle. You guys should see our friend Sosh - the guy is the same height as Jay and way wider, even though he doesn't bodybuild seriously. It's not fair for these f*ckers to have those genetics >:(

Oh and G wasn't very happy when we worked out together cause I pressed 220 lbs on the seated shoulder press for reps (to the front) - he couldn't push beyond 180 ;D

In his defense though, he has a shoulder injury and he's nowhere near where he could be. I know this is going to piss him off a bit which is good cause he needs to focus on his training and eating a lot more, esp. the eating.

for  a taller guy he looks pretty big man

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 08:29:04 AM »

jay who?
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 08:41:52 AM »

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 08:55:42 AM »
Cutler

he is WAY wider than this guy?

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 08:59:48 AM »
he is WAY wider than this guy?

Won't say way wider, but yeah, his arms and torso are nearly as big, although nowhere near as lean cause Sosh is a very busy guy.

I'll post pics of him later. I don't want to do and say everything in 1 go mate.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2007, 01:45:36 PM »
Yeah that pic is a bit stretched out.

G is going for a belt in 4 weeks - a real fight. I'll upload the whole video to my site and give you guys a link - you 'll all see how big he is, not to mention what an animal 8)
What kind of fight Kiwi? Boxing?
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2007, 01:47:31 PM »
Won't say way wider, but yeah, his arms and torso is nearly as big, although nowhere near as lean cause Sosh is a very busy guy.

I'll post pics of him later. I don't want to do and say everything in 1 go mate.
hahahahahahaha, ok Kiwi, he's as big as Cutler. ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2007, 01:57:40 PM »
hahahahahahaha, ok Kiwi, he's as big as Cutler. ::)

Yes and no mate. He's tongan and he's about 142 Kgs or so, while being about as tall as me, if not maybe just over.

He's nowhere near muscular or impressive to look at like Jay though LOL - how could he? Jay would look 3 times as big cause he is just ripped muscle.

I'll post pics of the guy in my site that's launching tomorrow mate - you can see for yourself 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2007, 01:59:20 PM »

I'll post pics of the guy in my site that's launching tomorrow mate
- you can see for yourself 8)

Give us the link. I am taking the day off for this. If it's half as cool as you say its going to be, it will be like internet crack!!!!!
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2007, 02:01:48 PM »

Give us the link. I am taking the day off for this. If it's half as cool as you say its going to be, it will be like internet crack!!!!!

ive told ron i might not work as hard on getbig as i usually does and he said he will strip half days pay from me
 :-\
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 02:02:46 PM »
ive told ron i might not work as hard on getbig as i usually does and he said he will strip half days pay from me
 :-\

Are you going to pay to join his site? I am. I can always just give you the password ;)
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 02:03:57 PM »
Are you going to pay to join his site? I am. I can always just give you the password ;)

LMFAO, I'll be keeping a close eye on you my friend ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 02:14:20 PM »
here is the link to kiwiol site

www.midgetmusclebears.co m
T

MADSamoan

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 03:33:51 PM »
DP, this guy is a street kid like you and me mate - you'll love him if you saw him IRL.

G is a monster guys - 6'1", 245 - 250 lbs @ 18% BF and a lifetime natural. He's got Samoan genetics and he's the baby of his family in more ways than one, although his 2 amazing brothers (one of whom already thinks of me as one 8)) are each monsters in their own way.

G and I train together once in a while - we met at work and instantly hit it due to our mutual taste in lifting 8)

Ahh!! Not the best pic lol ... Im 6'2 for the record yea not a title bout but hopefully by the end of the year.  Kickboxing not boxing.  Oh yea sosh is a naturally strong dude not just saying that Id be training for a while managing to bench 140 kg when sosh walks in after no training for few months and picks it up like its nothing lol haha !!!!! Its a annoying but yea my shoulder fucked so maybe thats a valid excuse.. (please remove pic kiwi!)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 03:37:15 PM »
hahahaha!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2007, 04:16:45 PM »
looks skinny and small

How much do you weigh Bluto?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2007, 04:42:55 PM »
How much do you weigh Bluto?

-Hedge

let's put it this way, im going to put on 45 pounds in a week - every week for as long as humanly possible.

and if that doesnt do it, ill copy squadfathers eating habits

then ill weigh myself and post the result here

Z

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2007, 05:01:24 PM »
DP i didn't know you were  "street kid".

did you suck cock for lunch money or something?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2007, 05:03:25 PM »
DP i didn't know you were  "street kid".

did you suck cock for lunch money or something?

Yeah, wtf does that mean? How can Kiwi have been a "street kid" when his dad was the Indian Bill Gates?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2007, 05:09:01 PM »
Yeah, wtf does that mean? How can Kiwi have been a "street kid" when his dad was the Indian Bill Gates?

maybe his dad kicked him out of the house?
Z