Author Topic: Should we deport US citizens?  (Read 9775 times)

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
Re: Should we deport illegal aliens?
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2007, 11:30:03 AM »
But the main problem needs to be addressed: The poor economy and situtation in Mexico.

If Mexico was on par with the rest of North America, there wouldn't be a problem.

USA, and to some extent Canada, needs to invest in Mexico, help bring up Mexico. That would help all three countries.

Instead of focusing on the Middle East, USA should spend resources on making North America bloom.

The U.S. is in debt to Mexico as we import much more than we export with them.  However, U.S. companies in Mexico continue to exploit workers as much as possible in order to improve their corporate profits.  This maintains the situation of Mexican workers seeking better wages in the U.S.
Stick out your tongue.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2007, 11:30:45 AM »
I just think if you are to live in this country you should be required to speak the language.

I don't disagree with you.  Just stating the facts.  In the US, business and money come first, right?  It shouldn't be that way, but it is.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2007, 11:32:49 AM »
Deport the parents and use the children for meat. This will help decrease the possibility of Mad Cow Disease in the US.  ;D

Seems like A Modest Proposal... ;)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2007, 11:33:45 AM »
Sollent green is Mexicans!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2007, 11:54:02 AM »
I believe in everything you said there.   I just think when we have people who don;t speak English in this country it's not good overall in the sense of integration and communication.  I believe it promotes separation and misunderstanding. 

I just think if you are to live in this country you should be required to speak the language.

Exactly.

Intentar apenda ingles, putas!

Yo estoy cansado de parlante espanol a tu putas.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2007, 11:57:45 AM »
Exactly.

I know what putas means.....   ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2007, 12:15:20 PM »
Exactly.

Yeah, but one of these days, you may end up working for one of those putas.  They may not speak English as fluently as you, but they are not stupid and many are very wealthy and their numbers in the US keep increasing.    :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2007, 12:25:45 PM »
Yeah, but one of these days, you may end up working for one of those putas.  They may not speak English as fluently as you, but they are not stupid and many are very wealthy and their numbers in the US keep increasing.    :)

Oh really?

The hispanics that are well off in America are legal residents and speak fluent english.

And my demographic has a higher household per capita income, more education and lower rates of crime. Go look in the US census bureau or the admission offices of IVY league schools.  ;)

Several hispanics work for my uncles, whether it's their resteraunts or groceries.  :-\

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2007, 12:41:48 PM »
Oh really?

The hispanics that are well off in America are legal residents and speak fluent english.

And my demographic has a higher household per capita income, more education and lower rates of crime. Go look in the US census bureau or the admission offices of IVY league schools.  ;)

Several hispanics work for my uncles, whether it's their resteraunts or groceries.  :-\

Really. 

A Hispanic does not have to be fluent in English to be a legal resident.  Not all Spanish speaking American citizens speak fluent English.  If a Hispanic has had legal residence in the US for 15 years and is over 55 years old, that person can take the citizenship test(US History/Government) in Espaņol.  There are study materials for them in Espaņol out there.  I know several that own business in the US and hire American born citizens.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2007, 12:46:07 PM »
Really. 

A Hispanic does not have to be fluent in Spanish to be a legal resident.  Not all Spanish speaking American citizens speak fluent English.  If a Hispanic has had legal residence in the US for 15 years and is over 55 years old, that person can take the citizenship test(US History/Government) in Espaņol.  There are study materials for them in Espaņol out there.  I know several that own business in the US and hire American born citizens.

Whatever.

The business owning hispanics I know(from Ecuador, Colombia, Puerto Rico) and dealt with were fluent in english and not very domian loyal to their respective homelands. I get mistaken for being hispanic often due to my complexion.  :-X And I really love certain hispanic women.  8)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2007, 12:49:13 PM »
I know what putas means.....   ;D

And I know what fullar and culo means. 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2007, 01:34:34 PM »
Camel  Jockey,
Is somebody really forcing you to press 1 for English?  How dare they?  Most companies use English by default and just say press 1 or press 2 for Espaņol if you wish.  And I don't believe that this will stop even if you deport all illegal aliens.  It's called Capitalism.  The Spanish speaking population in the US is huge.  I am talking about Spanish speaking American citizens who prefer to do business in Espaņol.  Businesses know this and they will cater to those customers.  If you own a business and decide not to cater to Spanish speaking American citizens, that's fine, but you will lose business.
Yes, 411 is forcing me to press 1 for English, among other places.  Deport them all.  If they do not have citizenship then they are not citizens, merely squatters.  Illegal immigrants have said they don't even want the open door at the cost of 5 grand for citizenship.  It's pathetic.  I bet they make at least 10 grand a year and they don't pay income taxes.  Hmm...
Squishy face retard

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2007, 01:41:43 PM »
Yes, 411 is forcing me to press 1 for English, among other places.  Deport them all.  If they do not have citizenship then they are not citizens, merely squatters.  Illegal immigrants have said they don't even want the open door at the cost of 5 grand for citizenship.  It's pathetic.  I bet they make at least 10 grand a year and they don't pay income taxes.  Hmm...

But what about the kids born int eh US?   The are legally citizens.  Deport Us citizens also?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2007, 01:53:11 PM »
1.  Of course.

2.  Cannot. 
On point sir!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2007, 02:00:19 PM »
But what about the kids born int eh US?   The are legally citizens.  Deport Us citizens also?
No but they will likely leave with mom and dad or stay with others who are legal but illegals need to go.
Squishy face retard

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2007, 02:16:24 PM »
No but they will likely leave with mom and dad or stay with others who are legal but illegals need to go.

So you think we should advocate ripping families apart?   We are not talking about a thousand kids here,  we are probably talking about 5 million.   5 million US citizens who by the right of our constitution (14th amendment)  are US citizens and we are telling them they must leave or be separated from their family?

that makes no sense Cap

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2007, 02:22:21 PM »
 5 million US citizens who by the right of our constitution (14th amendment)  are US citizens and we are telling them they must leave or be separated from their family?

It seems like the parents, if being deported, will make the decision whether to take their kids, or to leave them with family in the U.S.  If the parents don't return, the kids can return legally when they are ready.
Stick out your tongue.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2007, 02:24:36 PM »
It seems like the parents, if being deported, will make the decision whether to take their kids, or to leave them with family in the U.S.  If the parents don't return, the kids can return legally when they are ready.

then what of the citizenship status of those kids in Mexico?   Will that be a problem?   And the fact remains:  we are forcing US citiznes to leave.  what about the 1 year child?   there are probably 500,000 of them.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2007, 02:28:42 PM »
then what of the citizenship status of those kids in Mexico?   Will that be a problem?   And the fact remains:  we are forcing US citiznes to leave.  what about the 1 year child?   there are probably 500,000 of them.

I'm not aware of any Mexican policy that prohibits children born of Mexican immigrants in American from living in Mexico.  U.S. immigration policy isn't forcing 1-year-old American born babies to leave.  The parents decide whether its in the best interest for the kid to stay with relatives in the U.S. or return with them when the parents are deported.
Stick out your tongue.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2007, 02:33:03 PM »
So you think we should advocate ripping families apart?   We are not talking about a thousand kids here,  we are probably talking about 5 million.   5 million US citizens who by the right of our constitution (14th amendment)  are US citizens and we are telling them they must leave or be separated from their family?

that makes no sense Cap

Not my problem.  Illegal immigrants do not belong.  This crap would not fly in any other country yet we put up with it.  Why?  They should have never come here or come here legally OR apply for citizenship in the 10, 15, 20+ years they have been here.  I am not going to feel sorry for families who are here illegally and tell them to stay.  There is no economic benefit if they are citizens. 

THAT makes sense to me. 
Squishy face retard

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2007, 03:40:35 PM »
Not my problem.  Illegal immigrants do not belong.  This crap would not fly in any other country yet we put up with it.  Why?  They should have never come here or come here legally OR apply for citizenship in the 10, 15, 20+ years they have been here.  I am not going to feel sorry for families who are here illegally and tell them to stay.  There is no economic benefit if they are citizens. 

THAT makes sense to me. 

Then what about the children?  I get you don't want illegals here,  but i don't think you understand the dynamic of the children who are US citizens ranging in ages from 1 day to 18 years old.  Are you saying the hell with them also AND not honoring the constitution?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2007, 03:43:08 PM »
I'm not aware of any Mexican policy that prohibits children born of Mexican immigrants in American from living in Mexico.  U.S. immigration policy isn't forcing 1-year-old American born babies to leave.  The parents decide whether its in the best interest for the kid to stay with relatives in the U.S. or return with them when the parents are deported.

If they deport the parents the children are directly being forced to leave or be separated.  therefore we are deporting US citizens or breaking families apart.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2007, 03:47:52 PM »
If they deport the parents the children are directly being forced to leave or be separated.  therefore we are deporting US citizens or breaking families apart.

That's some broken logic.  Again, the parents make the decision of what is in the best interest of their kids.  Parents have the responsibility for their actions, both illegally entering the country, and deciding what to do with their kids if they are to be deported.
Stick out your tongue.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2007, 03:55:51 PM »
That's some broken logic.  Again, the parents make the decision of what is in the best interest of their kids.  Parents have the responsibility for their actions, both illegally entering the country, and deciding what to do with their kids if they are to be deported.

But aren't we forcing the issue on the Kids who are American citizens?   And we are forcing the parents to make a decision on OUR citizens.  What of a 15 year old?  Will they be allowed into Mexico and be able to go to school?

Just understand....i am raising questions here only.  I'm not taking a position.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2007, 04:13:39 PM »
Then what about the children?  I get you don't want illegals here,  but i don't think you understand the dynamic of the children who are US citizens ranging in ages from 1 day to 18 years old.  Are you saying the hell with them also AND not honoring the constitution?

I am not saying they shouldn't stay. What I am saying is that I am not going to make an exception for their illegal parents because their children are legal.  That is not a US problem and has nothing to do with honoring the Constitution.
Squishy face retard