Author Topic: Bluto holds 2 Pride and 3 UFC belts!!!!!  (Read 1920 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Bluto holds 2 Pride and 3 UFC belts!!!!!
« on: May 30, 2007, 10:52:08 AM »
With more striking experience than Buakaw and better ground skills than Arona, it has become apparent to me that Bluto, after 17 years of cage fighting, is surely the most skilled mixed martial artist on the planet. Nonetheless, he manages to do this while simultaneously averaging 19 hours a day on message boards. He's like a super Bas Rutten!!!!!!!

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: Bluto holds 2 Pride and 3 UFC belts!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 11:01:52 AM »
He carries a lap top into the Octagon and Posts between rounds, he tells the cut man to fuck off he has business to attend to!!

His corner do not shout instructions but the replies to his posts!!

He wins then logs back on ASAP

TA TA
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 11:03:56 AM »
He carries a lap top into the Octagon and Posts between rounds, he tells the cut man to fuck off he has business to attend to!!

His corner do not shout instructions but the replies to his posts!!

He wins then logs back on ASAP

TA TA

hahahaha, I think you've just unraveled the mystery that is Bluto's 19 hour Getbig sessions while holding a job, championship belts and a "life". This guy is like the $6 million dollar man!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 11:06:04 AM »
With more striking experience than Buakaw and better ground skills than Arona, it has become apparent to me that Bluto, after 17 years of cage fighting, is surely the most skilled mixed martial artist on the planet. Nonetheless, he manages to do this while simultaneously averaging 19 hours a day on message boards. He's like a super Bas Rutten!!!!!!!

check out the "how long youve been training" thread i did on mma board

turns out EVERYBODY has a minimum of 15 years of training

makes you wonder why a tool like you posted about that for over a year as it's some kinda big deal unheard of. but then you wouldnt know, you've never trained  :D

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 11:08:14 AM »
check out the "how long youve been training" thread i did on mma board

turns out EVERYBODY has a minimum of 15 years of training

makes you wonder why a tool like you posted about that for over a year as it's some kinda big deal unheard of. but then you wouldnt know, you've never trained  :D

And just as this is the internet, I'm supposed to believe it?

But I know you've claimed to have 17 years of cage fighting experience. You're definetely an ass-kicking machine. That can only explain how you've managed to win 5 belts between two organizations all while posting for 20 hours a day on this site, 7 days a week! You don't even need to train anymore, you're just that good!

I heard you're capable of breaking not one, but two boards with a double dragon knife strike!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 11:08:56 AM »
And just as this is the internet, I'm supposed to believe it?

But I know you've claimed to have 17 years of cage fighting experience. You're definetely an ass-kicking machine. That can only explain how you've managed to win 5 belts between two organizations all while posting for 20 hours a day on this site, 7 days a week! You don't even need to train anymore, you're just that good!

I heard you're capable of breaking not one, but two boards with a double dragon knife strike!

so you dont believe those guys posting on the mma board? cool, ill post your response there and see what they say
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 11:10:11 AM »
so you dont believe those guys posting on the mma board? cool, ill post your response there and see what they say

I believe most of them. Americanbulldog and guys like him know their shit. You, on the other hand, have proven time and time again that you know jack shit about anything MMA.

Granted I know you're going to pull my post completely out of context and ignore this one.  ::)

By the way, already closing in on 11 hours posting today. Good job!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 11:12:28 AM »
you called em out claiming they talk shit

you go and back it up

see you in that thread, will be interesting to see how you gonna explain training for 10+years is a big deal when EVERYBODY is doing it
(except you of course, who never trains but still dreams of being a cage fighter)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 11:15:41 AM »
you called em out claiming they talk shit

you go and back it up

see you in that thread, will be interesting to see how you gonna explain training for 10+years is a big deal when EVERYBODY is doing it
(except you of course, who never trains but still dreams of being a cage fighter)

Just did. Just wrecked any single attempt you have to "get at me". I train almost every day, but ok, you got me.

Tell me Bluto. How do you manage to bodybuild, hold a job and train MMA when you spend 19 hours a day on this site? You completely ignore this fact every time but the proof's in your posting times. You're a piece of shit poser like every clown on Sherdog. It's sickening that you're this desperate for acceptance.

hahahahaha, I still can't get over it. 19 hours a day, 7 days a week. Can you imagine how much of a geek this clown is? He's got virgin written all over his posts.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 11:22:04 AM »
Just did. Just wrecked any single attempt you have to "get at me". I train almost every day, but ok, you got me.

Tell me Bluto. How do you manage to bodybuild, hold a job and train MMA when you spend 19 hours a day on this site? You completely ignore this fact every time but the proof's in your posting times. You're a piece of shit poser like every clown on Sherdog. It's sickening that you're this desperate for acceptance.

hahahahaha, I still can't get over it. 19 hours a day, 7 days a week. Can you imagine how much of a geek this clown is? He's got virgin written all over his posts.

Hmm let's see... was gone saturday night, all sunday, and went both to the gym + trained submissions yesterday + hit the gym today... im doing pretty well, thanks for asking!

And do go check the posting times... they'll confirm it.

Funny your one and only argument against me turns out to be completely bullshit... guess you just served yourself another self-owning!

bon appétit!  ;D

Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2007, 11:23:39 AM »
it would be easy for you to prove bf wrong bluto

what organisation do you fight for

you must have a pic of one of your fights
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2007, 11:25:45 AM »
it would be easy for you to prove bf wrong bluto

what organisation do you fight for

you must have a pic of one of your fights

im not the cagefighter. bf is. he said he would fight this summer. this was half a year ago

i hope he can tell us when this fight is gonna happen  :)
Z

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2007, 11:30:35 AM »
im not the cagefighter. bf is. he said he would fight this summer. this was half a year ago

i hope he can tell us when this fight is gonna happen  :)

Little Nicky is going to fight, hahahaha.

Even Lloyds of London wouldn't insure those tombstone'esque teeth from not getting knocked out.

train - ground

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2007, 11:32:41 AM »
Little Nicky is going to fight, hahahaha.

Even Lloyds of London wouldn't insure those tombstone'esque teeth from not getting knocked out.

train - ground

I've never made a big deal outta it, i just remember him saying it... now-a-days he dodge the subject though... i wonder why that is?

and he doesn't have the typical internet keyboard warrior fighter in his avatar either...  ::)
Z

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2007, 11:38:13 AM »
I've never made a big deal outta it, i just remember him saying it... now-a-days he dodge the subject though... i wonder why that is?

and he doesn't have the typical internet keyboard warrior fighter in his avatar either...  ::)

Perhaps his time is limited because of his football practice at UCONN  ;D

thumb - a/c adapter

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 12:49:11 PM »

Dodge it? Did I say this summer? Find the post where I said that and I'll give you $500. I said next May maybe. And that's a big maybe. Better luck next time.

I don't see how you could train for 17 years and not take one amateur fight. You must surely be a 2nd degree BJJ black belt and better thai boxer than Buakaw. You realize you have more thai boxing experience than arguably the best striker in the world right now? Interesting!

So Bluto, what organization do you fight for like Bigmc said. You've admitted to being a cage fighter for 17 years, surely you must be quite good, what with the fact you've got more fighting experience than 95% of the belt holders in the UFC and Pride. Maybe you're Fedor in disguise!!!

Twink - fellatio.

Perhaps his time is limited because of his football practice at UCONN  ;D

thumb - a/c adapter

hahahaha, that was gold. I don't know what was worse, the fact you believed me, or the fact you spent a good two months trying to figure out who I was from a picture with blacked out numbers. Considering I posted when UConn games were going on, it was kind of obvious I wasn't a player. That's quite a good way to spend your time, though. Almost as impressive as the fact that you brag about maxing out on squats on Christmas day. hahhahaha! What's the next exciting adventure in your life? Going to take up chess by mail?  ::)

100% obvious Bluto doesn't work, train, or do anything else but sit on Getbig.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 12:52:45 PM »
chess by mail  ;D
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 12:55:48 PM »
I think it's hilarious that Bluto always disappears the second I point out how much time he's logged on this site at any given point in a day. He has to have the lowest self-esteem of anyone on Getbig. He doesn't even realize how much time he spends sitting here talking about things he wish he did with his life, like "training".  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 12:58:16 PM »
I think it's hilarious that Bluto always disappears the second I point out how much time he's logged on this site at any given point in a day. He has to have the lowest self-esteem of anyone on Getbig. He doesn't even realize how much time he spends sitting here talking about things he wish he did with his life, like "training".  ::)

he must be practising his ground and pound

on his little sister

i can't see how he claims 17 years training and not one fight

seems pointless  ???
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 01:02:24 PM »
he must be practising his ground and pound

on his little sister

i can't see how he claims 17 years training and not one fight

seems pointless  ???

Exactly. No one multi trains specifically for MMA fighting for 17 years without taking one amateur fight, which are usually nothing more than glorified boxing matches with 10 seconds of wrestling thrown in. This clown is so full of shit it's sad.

hahahaa, I just can't feel insulted by a guy who's logged 1000 posts in the last week as well as spending 4 of the last 7 days sitting in front of a computer looking at this site.

I wonder when he finds time to bodybuild? Given this is a bodybuilding forum that he's logged 20,000 posts on.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2007, 02:10:28 PM »
Dodge it? Did I say this summer? Find the post where I said that and I'll give you $500. I said next May maybe. And that's a big maybe. Better luck next time.

Its may now and you didnt comment on that this month since youve been gone most of the month, it was much earlier than that, say january, why would you say NEXT may in january? you would've said next year. you didnt. it was THIS year.
turns out it was bullshit. what a surprise.

You realize you have more thai boxing experience than arguably the best striker in the world right now? Interesting!

what with the fact you've got more fighting experience than 95% of the belt holders in the UFC and Pride. Maybe you're Fedor in disguise!!!

why would i have more fighting experience than 95% of the belt holders in ufc and pride? where do you come up with all this bullshit? are you high or something?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2007, 02:18:40 PM »

i dont talk about training. you do. for us who work out, train mma etc is no big deal thats why we rarely talk about it for you tho, it's a big deal, thats why you always brings it up

hope this helps
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2007, 02:20:48 PM »
Exactly. No one multi trains specifically for MMA fighting for 17 years without taking one amateur fight, which are usually nothing more than glorified boxing matches with 10 seconds of wrestling thrown in. This clown is so full of shit it's sad.

hahahaa, I just can't feel insulted by a guy who's logged 1000 posts in the last week as well as spending 4 of the last 7 days sitting in front of a computer looking at this site.

I wonder when he finds time to bodybuild? Given this is a bodybuilding forum that he's logged 20,000 posts on.  ::)

where you come up with those numbers ? squadfather got 20 000 posts combining his accounts

are you mixing me up with him?

so far i know only of one person that asked ron to lower his no of posts so it would look like he post less

and that person is

you

how embarrasing is that? "please ron!! take away a few thousand posts i wanna look like i have a life!"

jesus.
Z